• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avinash.miles
    replied
    looking good, quality is proper....
    imo
    with those vert bare bulbs
    the plants COULD have gone taller, bulb puts out a 4 ft TALL canopy when flipped vertical. I know u r in small confined space (low low ceilings), but still could veg a tad longer and get more out of your lites & growspace & plants.
    ime
    growing with vert bare bulbs is great
    flowering really enhances yeilds due to increased size of canopy
    but in veg it can contort plants and grow them bushier rather than taller... even when i vegged with vert bare bulbs i would pull the plants up above the canopy, and eventually even started vegging under horizontal bulbs until just a week or 2 before the flip into flowering.

bigups whodatis, def glue-ing it up.

Leave a comment:

• silver hawaiian
    replied
    'atta dat!

Leave a comment:

• McKush
    replied
    Lookin' good WDI! That round does look nice. maybe some day I'll get a try at her.

Took my first clones last night, so I'm starting down that path of discovery. so hopefully I'll be ready if the opportunity ever presents.

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    I definitely did better this round compared to the first run. I knew what to expect, how she grew, and monocropping really helped smooth things out. This was hands down the easiest, hands free grow I've ever had. That's not to say that I'm anywhere near the potential of this strain though. Always room for improvement.

6/8/15 - Day 62

6/8/15 - Day 62
    Last edited by who dat is; 06-16-2015, 07:08. Reason: 62

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    I keep saying I'm going to chop down the glue but I have backed it up another day til tomorrow. As they've gotten towards the end they don't seem to be using up water at nearly the same rate. I wanted to let them dry out some and wilt before the chop to shorten drying time.

All the below are GG4

5/11/15 - Almost 5 weeks

5/13/15

5/18/15 - Almost 6 weeks

5/24/15 - Day 45

6/3/15 - Day 57

Leave a comment:

Working...
X