Who grows Glue better than you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atticflowers View Post
    Very nice nugs there, i was wondering wat u use for ferts n your meth for dry n cure? Im hav a ton of trouble with my dry n cure method or my nutes cuz all my nugs look the same to me after i harvest any help will be greatly affected?
    I usually use dry organic fertilzer blends like Espoma blends, happy frog, roots organics, etc. I go from solo cups to gallon containers where they finish sexing and I'll pick males during this time. To finish flower the gallons go into at least 5 gallon containers but I prefer 7 gallon containers. If I wasn't so confined in my vertical space I would probably go for 10s.

Drying and curing is best to be done in a nice slow manner. Don't be in a rush to dry and cure otherwise you'll end up with weed that looks good but smells like grass or hay. I buck all the fan leaves off at harvest and let the plant slow dry for 7 days or so down there in the crawlspace. No direct air blowing on it.

Originally posted by nameless View Post
    personally i use only the finest p2p meth for my cure. lol
    sigpic
    Instagram @whodatisco
    Who grows Glue better than you. (current)

Comment

personally i use only the finest p2p meth for my cure. lol
      Originally posted by who dat is View Post
      I usually use dry organic fertilzer blends like Espoma blends, happy frog, roots organics, etc. I go from solo cups to gallon containers where they finish sexing and I'll pick males during this time. To finish flower the gallons go into at least 5 gallon containers but I prefer 7 gallon containers. If I wasn't so confined in my vertical space I would probably go for 10s.

Drying and curing is best to be done in a nice slow manner. Don't be in a rush to dry and cure otherwise you'll end up with weed that looks good but smells like grass or hay. I buck all the fan leaves off at harvest and let the plant slow dry for 7 days or so down there in the crawlspace. No direct air blowing on it.

View Image

Dam ima have to go over my posts before i hit done this phone is starting to kill me. Anywho so my plan is to go along with my dry hut then in terms of ferts ima jus cut tha line to flouranova im tired of all the additives.

Comment

Originally posted by atticflowers View Post
        Dam ima have to go over my posts before i hit done this phone is starting to kill me. Anywho so my plan is to go along with my dry hut then in terms of ferts ima jus cut tha line to flouranova im tired of all the additives.
        If you're growing in soil then go completely organic.

If you really want to go with synthetic nutes then at least switch to coco if not full on hydro.

sigpic
        Instagram @whodatisco

Comment

Nameless, I'm about to get some Grimm Creeper and LUI 13 beans wet and I stumbled on your old '12 icmag thread on them and they looked really good. What were the smells you got off of them?
          sigpic
          Instagram @whodatisco

Comment

Organic seems like a lot to start but the ladies turn out beautiful, ive been thinking about it but i got no idea where to start i got no space for a grow bed well a big one anyway. Im shure if i did the math from buying nutes to buying additives amd soil it's probably tha same who knows, im jus conflicted right now cuz usually im not growing in summer cuz it get too hot in my house so i dont bother with it. Anywho i jus cant make any swtches now

Comment

Originally posted by who dat is View Post
              If you're growing in soil then go completely organic.

If you really want to go with synthetic nutes then at least switch to coco if not full on hydro.

I agree i dont like hydro food in soil it makes for coughs galore... soil is the organic medium should be organic. Can do organic coco but soil is vetter coco + proper coco food is awesome.

Comment

always make sure everything is fully flushed with synthetics ;]

Comment

just saw your post ab the lui 13... i think mine was a freebie, cant remember. anyway i didnt like it. i feel like i had a dud though. slow veg and a weird taste. rock hard greasy nugs, she was just always a runt
                  Freedom 35 - DE CMH No Till Beds

Scrumpdilly Organico Soil Mix

A list of organic soil recipes compiled by dank.frank

Comment

just saw your post ab the lui 13... i think mine was a freebie, cant remember. anyway i didnt like it. i feel like i had a dud though. slow veg and a weird taste. rock hard greasy nugs, she was just always a runt
                    Thanks for the follow up. Nothing ever came of those seeds as they either didn't germinate or make it past seedling stage before petering out. I haven't popped any more beans in awhile but the next ones will be to test my Star Dawg IX crosses.
                    sigpic
                    Instagram @whodatisco

Comment

here is a pick (shitty pic off an old iphone, good camera is acting up) of the "who dats glue"

buds are pretty large, medium density, smell like sour d and bubble gum w hints of chem
                      very greasey

Comment

also who dat, make sure everything is fully flushed with synthetics....

Comment

Originally posted by Rare Pheno View Post
                          always make sure everything is fully flushed with synthetics ;]
                          also who dat, make sure everything is fully flushed with synthetics....

Woops

sigpic
                          Instagram @whodatisco

Comment

Grasswhopper Fu

Enlighten me with your great an wise grasshopper Fu style. I wish to avenge my plants, yet I am ill equipped with the proper grasshopper Fu What's working best for you?

Tip of the day
                            Eagle 20 flushes, so hot right now.
                            "Drawing is the honesty of art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad."
                            Salvador Dali

Oahu Daze episode 1
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=288836 Finished

Irie Tiki Farm 2017 Outdoor
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344729

Old school is the new school
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....39#post8386939

Comment

Originally posted by Arthritis_sucks View Post
                              Tip of the day
                              Eagle 20 flushes, so hot right now.
                              dear god no....

Comment

Originally posted by WaxyTaxi

grab some everfresh mango juice and mix with the compost tea for extra terps.

Comment

Working...
                                X