Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McKush
    replied
    Hey WDI, welcome back and nice update. Good luck outdoors this year.

Whats up with your clone game that is making it difficult?

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by Avinash.miles View Post
    LOL

practice makes perfect
    For real though, I feel like little harmless branch tips from weed plants are spiteful. They just sit there looking at me for a week looking green and healthy, then they start to fade and wilt, after about 3 weeks pull the dead and throw them away and get the one or two forest gump clones and limp them along to vegging. It's like a 4-5 week process to do something that most other people on here can do in 2-3 weeks. That's been the story for years, get's frustrating after awhile. Hateful ass little things.

Leave a comment:

• Avinash.miles
    replied
    Originally posted by who dat is View Post
    My cloning game is Forest Gump pre leg braces.
    LOL

practice makes perfect

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by gitarre10000 View Post
    Always Be Cloning
    My cloning game is Forest Gump pre leg braces.

Leave a comment:

• gitarre10000
    replied
    Always Be Cloning

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    I haven't forgotten about this thread I've just been busier with my outdoor thread that I started. Here's a pic that pretty much sums up where I'm at on that. Click the link below in my signature to check it out.

Otherwise I'm going to be throwing the remaining 6 bhodi testers down in the crawlspace here soon and also popping the Rare Dankness Lee Roy TK beans.

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by RckyMtRdnk View Post
    I've had great results digging holes outdoors and replacing the soil like you're talking about. Great big plants!
    The damn mule deer will be the biggest concern, definitely going to have to put up a decent enclosure.

Leave a comment:

• RckyMtRdnk
    replied
    I've had great results digging holes outdoors and replacing the soil like you're talking about. Great big plants!

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by Boyd Crowder View Post
    dayum pimp - you grow glue betternme!
    anyupdates broski ?
    Not really. I chopped everything and it was drying slow down in the crawl. I recently took them apart, pulled all the large fan leaves, and have been letting them dry out some more in paper grocery bags before trimming them up. Bonafide trimming should start here soon though, hopefully before the holiday weekend Nahmsayn?

Biggest development is that I have a space to run the 3 glues and 8 bhodi testers I've been vegging outdoors for the first time. I have to ready the plot and plant them soon though. Any suggestions on how best to set up an outdoor plot? I was thinking about digging out a trough of sorts and dumping in a bunch of mixed soil with dry amendments. I could also do a raised bed but would rather keep it as simple as possible. Plus the area is on a hillside so I'm trying to work with the flattest spot and terrace it out accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• Boyd Crowder
    replied
    dayum pimp - you grow glue betternme!
    anyupdates broski ?

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by silver hawaiian View Post
    Holy shit are those phonebooks?!

That's what they're good for these days 'eh?

Lookin' great whodat! Though I hope that drying method doesn't turn out to be a major pain in the ass. My fear of doing all my trimming dry is that it'll become less like trimming and more like dissection.
    That's the only thing I've ever used those phone books for haha. I've wet trimmed in the past and I think it leads to too quick a dry and the finished buds would be more prone to having that chlorophyll cut grass/hay smell. The crawlspace probably stays around 65% relative humidity down there so I don't have to worry about stuff drying out too quick. I also still have the oscillating fan blowing onto them on the end of the path if that makes sense so they aren't constantly getting fan air. Keeping the fan leaves and everything else on there helps slow down the dry and keeps the nice smell in there. Dry trimming just seems to work out better for me.

Leave a comment:

• silver hawaiian
    replied
    Holy shit are those phonebooks?!

That's what they're good for these days 'eh?

Lookin' great whodat! Though I hope that drying method doesn't turn out to be a major pain in the ass. My fear of doing all my trimming dry is that it'll become less like trimming and more like dissection.

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    I finally got around to freeing up enough space to move the plants out of my small little closet. I got one of these nice shelving units from a big box store and wrapped it part way with panda plastic and hung up my 4 bulb T8 light in there. So much nicer to have more room vertically to keep vegging them bigger. Picked up this model, I'm sure everybody has seen one at one point or another.

Here's what 2 days can do to hanging plants too

6/16

6/18 - Don't mind the green headlamp light, helped the camera focus in the dark

The girls in their new home. Forest Gump GG4 clones on the left, Bhodi testers on the right.

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Thanks for stopping in guys. Thanks for the tips too avinash. I veg horizontal as long as I can and then throw them down there around the vertical bulb. I tried to get them as tall as I could without them topping out and hitting the subfloor, definitely better this time height wise. This was a better run hands down but there is always certainly room for improvement. I think I'm sticking around this house for awhile yet too so I'm hoping to get at least two glues out in my baby greenhouse for my first outdoor experience (one attempt years back in NC doesn't count). I want to do a side by side comparison with a traditional organic container and one in my tower garden to see how they do. Hell, I'd like to even test them both at the end to see actual lab results but I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. We'll see. Dare to dream?

I just chopped all the glues down an hour ago too. Harvesting is bitter sweet....and I hate trimming.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X