• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snakemanOG
    replied
    Originally posted by who dat is View Post
    Nice, how did it all turn out for you?
    Well, they dried way too quick. I was able to get everything jarred with Boveda 62 humidity packs Saturday, and they do look better and smell better. We'll see how they look after a few more days.

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by snakemanOG View Post
    Here are a few dried from this run:

View Image

Ran into an issue drying, but hopefully everything turns out OK.
    Nice, how did it all turn out for you?

Leave a comment:

• snakemanOG
    replied
    Here are a few dried from this run:

Ran into an issue drying, but hopefully everything turns out OK.

Leave a comment:

• Red Fang
    replied
    no worries boyd you are cool, But um-k that has to go I think but may be wrong, maybe so in that case um-K my mistake!

Leave a comment:

• Red Fang
    replied
    I was told I was well, something I am not, let's leave it at that. Anyway, had this briefly and got flowers off it but due to my sad skills or whatever, it perished. Reminds me of that old song "I used to love her and I had to kill her" only not intentionally. I liked what I saw but had 6 that rooted, 4 or so that matured, and cloned them while in veg and flower and still this latest round nothing rooted. I have stuff in a box that might include this but messed up the numbering system so bad I will not know until they are flowered and harvested. I may have lost this and that does suck Forgive me failed testers and that sender! I owe you all more and owe more pics, oh that is another thread sorry! Anyway, I will right this ship and best of luck to those who have already done so and thanks for the awesome pics!

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by snakemanOG View Post
    After seeing everyone elses pics thought I'd add mine. GG#4 for me too.

Pre-trim:

View Image

After trim, 15.25 oz. wet weight:

View Image

I'll post some pics after it's dry.
    Yeah, just saw the pics in your thread right before over here. Super proper run man

Leave a comment:

• snakemanOG
    replied
    After seeing everyone elses pics thought I'd add mine. GG#4 for me too.

Pre-trim:

After trim, 15.25 oz. wet weight:

I'll post some pics after it's dry.

Leave a comment:

• Red Fang
    replied
    yes nice nugs everyone!

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied

Leave a comment:

• antheis
    replied
    Originally posted by who dat is View Post
    It's one of those yellow sticky traps for flying insects. I have it tied to the lamp cord and from that angle it looks like it is on or near the bulb. Probably 2 feet away though.
    You can see the yellow sticky card here again in the foreground. It's helpful when taking pictures as it obscures at least some of the bulb. @anthies
    that's a good double use of it for sure.
    i thought it was something you hung on the light while you were working/ taking pictures to protect your eyes.
    shit's looking real nice. everything bodhi puts out looks fire. and you're growing something with a11 in it which makes me even more jealous..

Leave a comment:

• Boyd Crowder
    replied
    beautiful nugz

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by teemu shalanie View Post
    glue nug , from last round

Propppeerrrrr
    Last edited by who dat is; 08-25-2015, 04:58. Reason: pic

Leave a comment:

• teemu shalanie
    replied
    pufff puff pass

glue nug , from last round

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by antheis View Post
    what do you have hanging on your bulb?
    It's one of those yellow sticky traps for flying insects. I have it tied to the lamp cord and from that angle it looks like it is on or near the bulb. Probably 2 feet away though.

There's finally some action happening down there worth talking about. Here's a closeup of one of the shorter bhodi testers. They are starting to frost up and stretch has stopped. The 4 taller ones down there were pinched at the top of the meristem right when flower started. That really cut down on the stretch and they bushed out nicely. I also thought it interesting how the pistils with many of these plants seem abnormally thick, at least compared to what I'm used to. They remind me of thin pasta more so than thin whispy hairs.

The whole gang as of last night. You can see the yellow sticky card here again in the foreground. It's helpful when taking pictures as it obscures at least some of the bulb. @anthies

Last edited by who dat is; 08-25-2015, 12:44. Reason: thin

Leave a comment:

• Spread_Head
    replied
    Don't know how to save a thread, so just quoting this. Thanks for the great reading material seafour.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X