What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who grows Glue better than you

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey who dat is, you said you got Garlic and Citrus from the Garlic Breath? Interesting where that Citrus came from. Most of my Hogsbreath hybrids stunk, mainly the Garlic Breaths were Garlic and Chem mostly but the Alien Hog was funky, fruity, and playdough. I grew mine OD and I hope whoever really likes Garlic because a few phenos may get on your nerves they are so garlic lol. It was some potent smoke for sure though, 1 of my really good friends says its the best I've grown personally and 2nd on his all time best list only to the wicked Sensi Hashplant my friends grew back in the day that is the #1 best on both of our lists :). So yea the smoke was epic lol.

Glad to hear the Glue wouldn't be going anywhere who dat is. Can you really let go of the SFV, I thought it used to the be the tits at one time? Guess it must have a very weak floppy structure to possibly let go of then. I hope you find a better OG to replace it with. Take care 1

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Hey who dat is, you said you got Garlic and Citrus from the Garlic Breath? Interesting where that Citrus came from. Most of my Hogsbreath hybrids stunk, mainly the Garlic Breaths were Garlic and Chem mostly but the Alien Hog was funky, fruity, and playdough. I grew mine OD and I hope whoever really likes Garlic because a few phenos may get on your nerves they are so garlic lol. It was some potent smoke for sure though, 1 of my really good friends says its the best I've grown personally and 2nd on his all time best list only to the wicked Sensi Hashplant my friends grew back in the day that is the #1 best on both of our lists :). So yea the smoke was epic lol.

Glad to hear the Glue wouldn't be going anywhere who dat is. Can you really let go of the SFV, I thought it used to the be the tits at one time? Guess it must have a very weak floppy structure to possibly let go of then. I hope you find a better OG to replace it with. Take care 1

Yeah, I don't anticipate as much citrus in there when running it indoors but who know? :dunno:

Yeah, the SFV might just be the tits but it really can't seem to get its shit together in terms of getting with my program. It's too high maintenance with the weak/floppy/viney/stretchy structure. Who knows though, I might do a complete 180 and think it's the best there is after an indoor run. I have a bad habit of liking the weed the most that I hated growing the most if that makes sense. Thanks for stopping in :yes:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
lol...either get w/the program , or get out!

:blowbubbles:

8f2543f1bec79978785680511023b13b19f807c11f9b815aa99459d2e37bfced.jpg

or it can kick rocks

Disgust.gif

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
2/20 Skunk 91 - Super ready to get out of the veg area and get flowered out.
picture.php

Another Skunk 91
picture.php

2/21 GG4 clone finally rooting. Close call
picture.php

New CBD powder I figured I would give a try. Anybody else heard about this one or have any experiences with it?
picture.php

The 3
picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
2/22 Smaller, skunkier Skunk 91 male. This is my favorite I'm rooting for.
picture.php

Other, lankier Skunk 91 male. Sorry for the sideways pic
picture.php

2/23 Bulb #1 with the Skunk 91s fresh on the scene
picture.php

Bulb #2
picture.php

SFV OG with Dank Zappa pollen preggoing it up
picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
2/23 Dank Zappa - future F2s
picture.php

Hypoaspis Miles - These guys have been going crazy to varying degrees in all my vegging pots. This was the first time I've seen them do something like this.
picture.php

Skunk 91 clones, fingers crossed
picture.php

2/24 Dubble Dank again, first confirmed female
picture.php

Wipe-the-sweat.gif