No announcement yet.

Who grows Glue better than you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing at the moment. Living vicariously thru threads such as yours...
    H. B. McKush

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Comment

Who dat? Who ther?

I'll be following along if ya don't mind. What are your cloning procedures? I just rooted a bunch of clones succesfully, wonder how you haven't gotten it perfected by now...

The Dank's 6k Bloom room

Comment

Originally posted by TheDank23 View Post
        Who dat? Who ther?

I'll be following along if ya don't mind. What are your cloning procedures? I just rooted a bunch of clones succesfully, wonder how you haven't gotten it perfected by now...

I feel like I've done a little bit of everything. I've always used Olivia's clonging gel and just recently swapped over to Clonex. I'm hoping between that, taking bigger cuts, and using a razor instead of just pruning scissors will do the trick. To date I've tried using humidity domes and jiffy cubes, no heating pad. After that I got frustrated and made my own bubble cloner which I had the most success with, even though it might have been 50-60% success ratio - that was with straight water, no rooting hormone, and water heaters. After awhile with playing around with that setup I went back to trying out the dome again, originally with jiffy cubes and now trying rockwool currently.

On that note, I was going to throw away all the almost dead clones and saw that there were several with roots coming through the wool. I decided to try and limp these along if nothing else but also took clones last night off of the early flowering big girls again. I'll reveg GG if I have to, don't want this to be the one that got away.

sigpic
        Instagram @whodatisco
        Who grows Glue better than you. (current)

Comment

Woot woot
          FINISHED: GG4, Forum cut, KKSC, Nightmare Diesel, etc. ~~grown in amended organic soil~~
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=296358

FINISHED: D-Train (white domina x qrazy train), DinaFem's Blue Widow, DNA Genetic's Connie Chung ~~grown in organic super soil~~
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=241162

FINISHED: Chemdog x C99 and Subcool's Querkle https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=229030

Comment

looking good who, as long as you can keep em green they'll root
            TLEAF JOINS IN

Comment

Originally posted by tleaf jr. View Post
              looking good who, as long as you can keep em green they'll root
              That's just it, they always yellow and wilt until they turn to shit. Sometimes they root but not without doing the yellow wilt shit step. Fingers crossed I can get some of these shits to root.

Anyways, I was shuffling stuff around and pruning/trimming off sucker branches and noticed that some of the girls were he'shes. One Lohan and one Lucy in particular were so much so that I chopped them on the spot. I was noticing that I saw some other male flowers sprinkled around on a couple of others plants but not enough to go beyond the "wait and see" step. Most everything else has nice structure and looks promising, even though they didn't get proper veg time.

Tonight I need to get down there and actually arrange the girls around each bulb according to size and make it a little bit more average height wise around each bulb. As you'll notice too, some of the girls are lighter feeders than others and have some leaf claw going on. I've been getting after it pretty hard this time as I always seem to have them yellow prematurely.

sigpic
              Instagram @whodatisco

Comment

Last corner bulb. Glue is on the left.

Here's the glue from different angles. I was looking at the last picture and it reminded me of a Menorah. I'm not even jewish either which is funny.

sigpic
                Instagram @whodatisco

Comment

Hi, very nice.......just popping in

Comment

Originally posted by who dat is View Post
                    Last corner bulb. Glue is on the left.

View Image

Here's the glue from different angles. I was looking at the last picture and it reminded me of a Menorah. I'm not even jewish either which is funny.

View Image

View Image

View Image
                    I know dat girl. she a fat bitch.
                    nice who dat
                    proud user of PERFECT GROWER NUTRIENTS

Comment

They don't look like much but these are some of the old cuttings that managed to root. They are hanging in there, some of them should be able to take off.

Here's a half hearted attempt at trying the cup of water method.

Another round, this time with Clonex instead of Olivia's

The nicest looking Lohan right now.

Everything else is plugging along.
                      sigpic
                      Instagram @whodatisco

Comment

What nutes at what amounts are you using for clones, veg, and flower?
                        Satori F2 Vert Grow (Completed)
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=213034

D's Vertical Redemption (Completed)
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....57#post4840157

D's Gone Hunting (In limbo)
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post5941311

Cannafornia Seeds Caliente Kong & Alaskan Thunder Kong Test Thread (Completed)
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....15#post6280215

D's DIY Automated Vertical Feed and Drain System
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....90#post6323290

""Get It Fucking Done. It’s the truth, it’s the one thing you learn real fast in life is that nobody gives a fucking shit about excuses and the sooner you learn that nobody really gives a fuck about you, that you need to get off your ass and make shit happen then the better off everyone will be""". - Zakk Wylde

Comment

I don't use any nutes for clones. Transitioning from veg to flower I keep the veg formula going for 3 or so weeks before going to flower nutes. I've been trying to stay ahead of yellowing leaves that start up earlier than I'd like about halfway through flower. I've noticed one or two plants that are lighter feeding phenotypes compared to everybody else that aren't happy right now, like the one in the background picture of the Lohan. I've since backed off feeding those particular two girls
                          sigpic
                          Instagram @whodatisco

Comment

New pics to get ready for a new year! Apparently Mammoth is a really light feeder across the board too. Chances are if you see a clawy plant in any of the pics it's a Mammoth (Sno Cap x LA Confidential). Everybody else down there is happy. Bud development is starting to take off and the plants are taking shape. We're coming up right on a month now. Some of the plants are looking like they are taking their time and will take longer than normal to flower but that's alright. I also finally arranged the plants better according to height around each bulb.

Glue starting to frost up

Y'all have a good night tonight! Stay safe and have fun!
                            sigpic
                            Instagram @whodatisco

Comment

At what rates and how long into flower do y'all continue to use Pro-Tekt and any veg nutrient formula? I have been using the Pro-Tekt for every watering at 1/4 tsp per gallon for all the girls until I decided to back off of the Mammoths. All of them have varying degrees of clawing going on and it looks to me like a toxicity, Potassium? I like using the Pro-Tekt and what it's doing for the girls but also don't want to over do the Potassium on into flower. Typically I've been doing Molasses at the same time with the Pro-Tekt at a rate of 1 tsp per gallon. I've since switched to just regular water for the Mammoths to see if they will come 'round. The Lohans are looking really good but I still feel like the big girls are a little behind in how they should be looking, especially the GG4. I remember Purple Frostbyte mentioning that they really come into their own after week 6 though so I'm not worried yet. I'll get some updated pictures up later today hopefully. In the meantime check out another picture of my favorite LA Trainwreck, Lohan.

sigpic
                              Instagram @whodatisco

Comment

I ended up having to chop another Lohan after I saw that it had had nuts so long that they had enough time to drop pollen on top of the fan leaves under them. Goody gum drops. Of course Lohan would be a schwilly broad and fuck shit up.

In any case, GG4

sigpic
                                Instagram @whodatisco

Comment

Working...
                                X