X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by Kant C Shyt View Post
    Hey who dat is, you said you got Garlic and Citrus from the Garlic Breath? Interesting where that Citrus came from. Most of my Hogsbreath hybrids stunk, mainly the Garlic Breaths were Garlic and Chem mostly but the Alien Hog was funky, fruity, and playdough. I grew mine OD and I hope whoever really likes Garlic because a few phenos may get on your nerves they are so garlic lol. It was some potent smoke for sure though, 1 of my really good friends says its the best I've grown personally and 2nd on his all time best list only to the wicked Sensi Hashplant my friends grew back in the day that is the #1 best on both of our lists . So yea the smoke was epic lol.

Glad to hear the Glue wouldn't be going anywhere who dat is. Can you really let go of the SFV, I thought it used to the be the tits at one time? Guess it must have a very weak floppy structure to possibly let go of then. I hope you find a better OG to replace it with. Take care 1
    Yeah, I don't anticipate as much citrus in there when running it indoors but who know?

Yeah, the SFV might just be the tits but it really can't seem to get its shit together in terms of getting with my program. It's too high maintenance with the weak/floppy/viney/stretchy structure. Who knows though, I might do a complete 180 and think it's the best there is after an indoor run. I have a bad habit of liking the weed the most that I hated growing the most if that makes sense. Thanks for stopping in

Leave a comment:

• Kant C Shyt
    replied
    Hey who dat is, you said you got Garlic and Citrus from the Garlic Breath? Interesting where that Citrus came from. Most of my Hogsbreath hybrids stunk, mainly the Garlic Breaths were Garlic and Chem mostly but the Alien Hog was funky, fruity, and playdough. I grew mine OD and I hope whoever really likes Garlic because a few phenos may get on your nerves they are so garlic lol. It was some potent smoke for sure though, 1 of my really good friends says its the best I've grown personally and 2nd on his all time best list only to the wicked Sensi Hashplant my friends grew back in the day that is the #1 best on both of our lists . So yea the smoke was epic lol.

Glad to hear the Glue wouldn't be going anywhere who dat is. Can you really let go of the SFV, I thought it used to the be the tits at one time? Guess it must have a very weak floppy structure to possibly let go of then. I hope you find a better OG to replace it with. Take care 1

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by nameless View Post
    you try using lahey bugs?

View Image
    View Image
    Only cannerpillars. They didn't work.

Leave a comment:

• nameless
    replied
    you try using lahey bugs?

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by Dakine View Post
    Yeah we use those racks in the kitchens all the time. There pretty Sturdy.

Eh Who Dat, does the smell even crawl onto the taste? I wouldnt mind trying some Garlic Bud.. Might be good to make some Oil with, and use it in A Pasta or Make some butter and put it onto some Garlic Bread.. LOL sorry, I thought it would be pretty cool.
    I think I'll be able to get more of the smell that you are thinking of when I run it indoors. I ran it this past summer outside in my little greenhouse but the smell on the cured flowers has way more citrus to it than I would have thought.

Leave a comment:

• Dakine
    replied
    Yeah we use those racks in the kitchens all the time. There pretty Sturdy.

Eh Who Dat, does the smell even crawl onto the taste? I wouldnt mind trying some Garlic Bud.. Might be good to make some Oil with, and use it in A Pasta or Make some butter and put it onto some Garlic Bread.. LOL sorry, I thought it would be pretty cool.

Leave a comment:

• Phenome
    replied
    Originally posted by who dat is View Post
    This is the one I have here, https://www.lowes.com/pd/Style-Selec...Unit/999990408

View Image

It looks like they dropped the price significantly to $60 as it used to be $75! That is a bitchin' deal man, you'll never need to buy another one of these unless you decide you need more than one of course.
    Damn thanks bro! Great deal, exactly what I needed to know.

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by Phenome View Post
    You know anywhere you can get a good deal on those metal storage racks?
    I've been settling with plastic ones, and they're not easy to clean, but any metal ones I can find in store seem overpriced.
    Thanks
    This is the one I have here, https://www.lowes.com/pd/Style-Selec...Unit/999990408

It looks like they dropped the price significantly to $60 as it used to be $75! That is a bitchin' deal man, you'll never need to buy another one of these unless you decide you need more than one of course.

Leave a comment:

• Phenome
    replied
    Originally posted by who dat is View Post
    1/15 The 3 x Dank Zappa in the works
    View Image

Bulb #1 Trapper Creek OG, (x2) Star Dawg IX, Chem 91 Skunk VA, Sour Dubb, The 3 - Just over 4 weeks in
    View Image

Bulb #2 GG4, Garlic Breath, Dank Zappa, OGKB 2.0, Star Dawg IX *Male*, SFV OG Day 10 of flower pictured here
    View Image

Skunk 91
    View Image

Star Dawg IX male
    View Image
    You know anywhere you can get a good deal on those metal storage racks?
    I've been settling with plastic ones, and they're not easy to clean, but any metal ones I can find in store seem overpriced.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by MTNMEN View Post
    Never grown glue, Good job with your willingness to se it hrough with all the hassle dat.
    It's not bad. Everybody has their own hassles they have to deal with, it wouldn't be growing without them.

Hey who dat is, please say it ain't so. Those darn Hemp RMs, not the Garlic Breath, SFV, and definitely not on the Glue! If cloning these wasn't already hard enough for some people and then throw bugs in the mix. I really do feel for you brother and hope you are able to save all of them. Switch up sprays and stay on top of it, and hopefully the predator bugs you ordered works out also. Take care 1
    I'm not sweating it. I can't stand the floppy structure of the SFV, or how finicky it is, or how hard it is to clone. If this indoor run doesn't impress me then it is getting chucked. I don't intend to keep anything around that I'm not going to breed with at this point and don't want to waste the space. The Garlic Breath has good structure and looks. On my outdoor run this past summer the buds cured out to have a split mix of Garlic and citrus? Kind of a weird combo and I'm not certain it's something I want to breed with but I'm giving it another chance with the indoor to see if it gets the boot. The Gorilla Glue is going nowhere any time soon

I can't imagine any of the benefical predator mites are still around at this point in the canopy as I've been spraying pretty regularly. I do different things in rotation but have recently been switching up different variations of my own take on Green Cleaner as can be found in this thread here, https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=335002

Leave a comment:

• Kant C Shyt
    replied
    Hey who dat is, please say it ain't so. Those darn Hemp RMs, not the Garlic Breath, SFV, and definitely not on the Glue! If cloning these wasn't already hard enough for some people and then throw bugs in the mix. I really do feel for you brother and hope you are able to save all of them. Switch up sprays and stay on top of it, and hopefully the predator bugs you ordered works out also. Take care 1

Leave a comment:

• MTNMEN
    replied
    Never grown glue, Good job with your willingness to se it hrough with all the hassle dat.

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by nameless View Post
    looking good in here, checking pollen like crazy. ogkb x dz and c91sva x dz going into soak first, next couple days

Hey who dat is, finally caught up in here! Man you had a struggle with those mites and the earlier cloning problems would make most growers pull their hair out. Glad to see everything rolling along now. GL and take care 1
    It's always something right? Recently the HRM are popping up again on the SFV, Garlic Breath, and maybe even GG4. I'm just going to stay on top of IPM sprays until they are gone or cull the SFV and Garlic due to not being pest resistant enough. Time will tell.

Leave a comment:

• Kant C Shyt
    replied
    Hey who dat is, finally caught up in here! Man you had a struggle with those mites and the earlier cloning problems would make most growers pull their hair out. Glad to see everything rolling along now. GL and take care 1

Leave a comment:

• nameless
    replied
    looking good in here, checking pollen like crazy. ogkb x dz and c91sva x dz going into soak first, next couple days

Leave a comment:

Working...
X