What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old seeds, new weeds and light feeds.

SmellyFlorist

I can well imagine......:woohoo: Yeah that could be a good idea.... lol
I crackup every time I see your new avatar :laughing: Proper Funny
Keep killing it brah.... :tiphat:

Bmac1

Veteran
All in the Christmas spirit. Its just not Christmas till I see that movie and it will be watched again this weekend. Christmas movies and wanting to strangle strangers in the mall makes me all festive and shit.

Bmac1

Veteran
christmas-vacation-o.gif

Bmac1

Veteran
Here are some full plant shots before the first trim job. They will get one more final trim at about 3 weeks.

DSD (Kind of a burnt rubber smell coming from her so far.)

picture.php

WiFi x GhostRider OG (Smells a lot like my previous WiFi plants. Fuelly/kushy type of smell.)

picture.php

Purple Dream ( getting super floppy and had to throw a couple stakes in there. Nice floral,piney aroma coming off her.)

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
CDSD x SSCDH f2 (I started trimming this one and it smelled like a skunk sprayed the room. So skunky. A bit floppy as well and had to be staked.)

picture.php

Pre98 Bubba x DPD (Very thick stemmed and sturdy, not much in the aroma department as of yet or maybe I needed some coffee beans to clear the nostrils after the skunk attack of the above one, lol.)

picture.php

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Wow Bmac your babies are taking off. You must be super happy with those results. I have been really busy with my real work but I had to get on here to see if you dropped some pics. So the filter is petering out on you,I just squeezed another season out of mine. But I thought about repacking mine,not sure.
Allways a pleasure:smoker:

lolryn

Veteran
awesome stuff man! I hope that purple dream turns out real nice for ya (along with everything else :p)

is the purple dream really floppy because of it's structure or other elements? mine has a pretty good structure, it only needs staking toward middle flower when it starts packing on weight.

either way, great genetics, and healthy plants... keep it up!

Bmac1

Veteran
Thanks for popping by guys.

PH I am going to squeeze this filter a bit more, its still holding up for now but I should have the replacement on hand. Still got to pick one up. She has filtered 2 crops and is getting close to 18mth old I would think. I have thought about repacking before but usually just end up getting a new one.

Lolryn, she was topped once, maybe twice and she just poofed into a bush right away. It will be great in the vert screens I like with how branchy it is. I think she is just a little floppy by nature. She seems quite happy at the moment so I dont mind staking her up. I am hoping for good things with the likes of yours and Ph's purple dream. She has her competition cut out for her but I think she will hang just fine.

Cheers!

Bmac1

Veteran
post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif

Day 22 of 12/12 and the ladies are starting to do their thing. The stretch has stopped and they seem to be doing well.

Here is the group shot

picture.php

DSD#1 - She has a nice spicy, peppery, berry smell to her so far. I did pick one random ball off of this lady so I will be watching her closely.

picture.php

Here is the purple Dream. A nice, sweet piney funk coming off this one. The berry is starting to over take the pine though. Also frosting up quite nice for this early.

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
The ChemSour x SSCDH f2 #1 is the slowest out of the gate which kind of sucks because I need them all to finish around the same time. The jury is still out of this is just going to take more time or just not a great pheno. She stinks to high hell of skunk ass at the moment.

picture.php

The Pre98 bubba x DPD is beastly. She is already the fattest of the bunch and has a nice sweet smell to her that I cant quite put my finger on just yet.

picture.php

The WiFi x Ghostrider OG is coming along nicely as well. The aroma coming off her right now is pure kushy funk. A lot like my previous 2 WiFi plants with maybe a bit less fuel in the mix.

picture.php

As can be seen in some of the pics, I am seeing a bit of leaf curl. Some of it on the PD is from the fan blowing on it I believe. Im not sure if they are hungry for something or if its because of how they twist to catch the light from the vert bulb.

Thats it for this update. I am looking forward to the next few weeks.

Merry Christmas to all.

Cheers!

Bmac1

Veteran
Thanks for popping by guys.

I am noticing a bit of leaf curl on all but the chemSour cross and the Pre98 bubba x DPD and Im not sure what from. I saw this too on my SLH in previous runs. It isnt getting any grow formula, just micro and bloom, calmag here and there, some thrive alive, protekt. I dropped the bio root this last feeding and added some calmag again after not using it for a few waterings. Still trying to figure out what it is.

Bmac1

Veteran
Hey PH, the fun is just beginning. They are at the point now where they seem to change every time I look at them. Starting to fill out and pack on frost quickly and I love it. Starting to really hum too, lol. The PD is really packing on the frost and smelling delicious. Ill get some more pics up before the new year.

Bmac1

Veteran
The first pics of 2015. I am still working on taking better pics. I need to spend a bit more time with my camera to get to its capabilities. That being said, the girls are coming along nicely. They are all 32 days into 12/12 as of today.

DSD-

picture.php

picture.php

Purple Dream -

picture.php

ChemSour x SSCDH f2 - This one started out very skunky smelling but has turned to something I cant quite put my finger on. Its like a skunky, earthy, rotting fruit type of smell and she is really starting to pack on the frost.

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Chemsour x SSCDH f2

picture.php

Pre98 bubba x DPD - Starting to see some feint purple coming through on this one.

picture.php

picture.php

WiFi GhostRider OG

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts