What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Budman678 amended soil fun

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
g the bubbe was 50&%

g the bubbe was 50&%

Me and my homies got malittle crafty tonight. Ive been looking for creative ways to use the entire plant. Gonna try coconut oil capsules next time with all the volcano vaped bud (it's already decarbed). Anyways, we've been making killer ice wax bubble hash recently and instead of doing dabs, let's make lollipops instead. I enjoy the effects of ingesting cannabis very much.

so, i followed the lollipop thread i found. doubled the amount hash naturally, and bought the rest of the shit on amazon ( sticks, molds, lemon oil, confection paper, etd).
4 grams of decarboxylated bubble hash mainly ecsd x alien og

4 grams of various types of bubble hash. Mostly ecsd x ailen og and kksc. The hash was either the 45mu, 73mu of 90mu bags

VO0Fc8f.jpg

bring it to 300f slowly and adding hash towards the end.

i440E5o.jpg

sexy decarbed hash before adding to candy mixture (all organic)

co919AA.jpg

hash mixed very well overall but there are some lollipops with little bombs in them. we figured anywhere from 80-100mg per sucker assuming the hash test around 50%

U1lhEOk.jpg

example:

3uPJiNV.jpg

Last edited:

budman678

Veteran
paint them with a little cornstarch and wrap em in wax paper

BUdCBaj.jpg

y4jmLxN.jpg

we are sticking with our burnt bro science....these bad boys are roughly 80mg and some pushing 130 due to hash bombs

89LEyCJ.jpg

i assume its the equivalent to a woman's book club...we had a mens craft night with a couple bourbons mixed in there and ton of potent candy....

z58j6Jz.jpg

Last edited:

budman678

Veteran
nightmare diesel day 50

nightmare diesel day 50

i hear she needs 85 days.very impressed with this plant. vigorous, thick as hell, resinous, loves bondage. i mean, totally whipped and trained. this is the biggest plant ive ever grown. grows absolute spears and i definitely lollipoed them too much. i would be cruising past a 16oz prediction if i hadnt cut em so much. oh well, live and learn. first time running her...still aiming for 400 grams. I think I'm gonna get there no problem.

update for those that are just joining.

nightmare diesel is jock horror x rez sd ibl

playing with a new camera and external flash. i am learning but i believe these pics are a step up. no pre or post photo editing. i do have a friend thats going to teach me how to use LIGHTROOM for post photo editing.

LfLhOU2.jpg

4TJZ2cn.jpg

STlaNBw.jpg

TbSFoZR.jpg

ctK4lrk.jpg

Last edited:

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Those ND look fat and sassy. Still got 30 days left? They look like you will be rewarded. :)

That flash is already paying dividends. Nice shots. And those suckers look absolutely amazing. How is the taste? Smell? Would they be inconspicuous enough for getting into a concert, or are those at home suckers only?

For your next round of images, can you please also hit the "attach smell" button? That tent looks absolutely intoxicating.

budman678

Veteran
That flash is already paying dividends. Nice shots. And those suckers look absolutely amazing. How is the taste? Smell? Would they be inconspicuous enough for getting into a concert, or are those at home suckers only?

For your next round of images, can you please also hit the "attach smell" button? That tent looks absolutely intoxicating.

Thanks. I will get better at this flash thing and once I learn LIGHTROOM, I should be in good shape.

The taste is like any lemon dumdum you've had but with a subtle peppery hash flavor. While it's nothing like some cookies or brownies made with butter, when the butter taste is almost overwhelming. These are nothing like that. It's just a nice subtle taste

Smell is nothing. Smells like a lemon lollipop. Nothing more nothing less. I'm confident you could take them anywhere. Def look homemade so I'd pop it in my mouth as you walk in but TBH, these are pretty powerful and I'm not sure how much fun a concert would be off one or two of these. I was passing out typing the entry last night. I'd say my tolerance is high but nothing ungodly but the moral of the story, these would knock most people out cold.

budman678

Veteran

Nice suckers. Interested in hearing how those work out for you.

dank.Frank

I like my edibles in 20mg doses so I can ease into them or jump in head first. The key is consistent dosing. They are pretty well thought out and assuming my bubble is about 50% thc, these suckers average about 80-90 mg. a tad too strong for my liking but they will do just fine

Taste on point, smell is there but it's just a concentrated lemon flavor. I only hate a half of one last night so a full report is coming up next.

Also, this week going to get some pics of the berries and the glue. Sort of being lazy but I assure you, they are looking great

Also, might need your help on the forum cut. They are a couple days into flowering and they look like the NDs. I want advice on how to clean em up to get the most of out of them. They are lanky.

Last edited:

budman678

Veteran
Nice suckers. Interested in hearing how those work out for you.

dank.Frank

They work really fucking well. I ate one last night and stayed up all stoned till almost 3am. They work excellently. They have to be in the 100mg range.

It's the first time I have decarbed hash. Next batch I'm not going to change shit. Maybe buy a few more molds so I can make more of these suckers.

Here is the thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=255677

The sticks, molds, confection paper and organic flavor oil can all be had from Amazon.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you want help on the Forum cut...talk to SirSmokalot - that guy seems to get more out of the cut than most people - and certainly gets more out of it than I ever did.

Different growing styles - but I'm sure his techniques can transfer over if they are just pruning/training issues...

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And you know...in thinking about it...

Phillthy used to flower her out in 3 gallon organic, water only soil...and would veg the cut to about 18-20" before flipping. He found he could put 2 cuts per 3 gallon pot and get the same quality, same yield per cut as if only running one per pot... So, effectively, doubling his yield per container, without any negative side effects. Only plant I've ever known him to do that with...

But it might be something to consider giving a try.

dank.Frank

budman678

Veteran
If you want help on the Forum cut...talk to SirSmokalot - that guy seems to get more out of the cut than most people - and certainly gets more out of it than I ever did.

Different growing styles - but I'm sure his techniques can transfer over if they are just pruning/training issues...

dank.Frank

Sirsmokealot must not be interested in responding to to my PM. Phlithy technique seems interesting but too late for now, these forum cuts I have are as big as my nightmare diesels, and I have TWO of them. Fuck

budman678

Veteran
glues, berries, and a buddy MONSTER flav #5 in 15 gallon

glues, berries, and a buddy MONSTER flav #5 in 15 gallon

So first, I want to show off a friend's Flav #5. Its massive and shows how big plants can be grown in small tents (3x3). He is relatively new to the game and I've been consulting with him and sharing knowledge. I am by no means Ed Rosenthal, but I've put in enough hours on OG and ICMag to be able to coach someone that is just starting out. I also am PASSIONATE about cannabis, i believe that shows in the final product. If you dont love, breathe, smoke it...you aren't going to put in the extra effort to make your final product as clean and well grown as could be.

I'm also giving ya'll a sneak peak into the GG4/KKSC tent. we are approaching day 35 or so in that tent. I flipped on the New Years day so do the math. The gg4 is looking good but the KKSC is such a stud that its hard to compare, i've also been doing this long enough to not come to any conclusions until the show is over. That is when you can compare.

Flav #5 in a 3x3 tent in a 15gall fabric pot.

nUp31x4.jpg

mubkgmG.jpg

iLutviE.jpg

budman678

Veteran
kksc, nightmares and glue

kksc, nightmares and glue

KKSC, moving forward, will be referred to as berries.

LIZJ1WL.jpg

OgK4M63.jpg

oD9w1k1.jpg

NIGHTMARE DIESEL

after hair cut and aerial view

kE4JSls.jpg

HMX5Vpl.jpg