What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Budman678 amended soil fun

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
ECSD x (Alien OG x SFV OG)

this little sexy thing just puts on a show. I usually take her around 75 days.

LK4fc4C.jpg

lr29uqB.jpg

DJXX's SD ibl x SD Kush

miTKpGN.jpg

gQJBkul.jpg

(6) KKSC and (2) GG4

TXytbau.jpg

Last edited:

budman678

Veteran
and last but not least...

(2) forum cut cookies

GcHFaBG.jpg

VSIzPCp.jpg

ZhX2kvN.jpg

Happy Holidays! All is well in budman's world. Excited to flower out the glue, ND and the cookies...also have some other fun stuff on deck but they are seeds and won't be cracked until i get some space.

Head Seed's Gumblebum (G13 x Sour Bubble)
Jerichos (Mox Mox, Hell Hound, Odessa and Killer Chemdog)

budman678

Veteran
God damn, I thought I would get a kudos or something! :)

Tough crowd

silver hawaiian

Veteran
:laughing:

Don't feel bad, it's a combination of "Read it on my phone then told myself I'll come back and look at it and forgot" and "Goddamn that's overwhelming"

:cathug:

Can you describe a smidgen about the smoke/flavor/effect of each the KKSC, Ace of Spades & that colorful ECSD x alien etc?

Everything looks strong! Is this the first run for y'all with the ND & glue & cookies?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:jawdrop:
DAAAAAAMMMN Budman... those plant all look GREAT, that ECSD is begging to be posted in the extremely colorful herbs thread, or entered into a pictureof the moth contest or something, simply beautiful!!!

and that one big nightmare diesel... impressive.

budman678

Veteran
:laughing:

Don't feel bad, it's a combination of "Read it on my phone then told myself I'll come back and look at it and forgot" and "Goddamn that's overwhelming"

:cathug:

Can you describe a smidgen about the smoke/flavor/effect of each the KKSC, Ace of Spades & that colorful ECSD x alien etc?

Everything looks strong! Is this the first run for y'all with the ND & glue & cookies?

KKSC:

Smell: Creamy Strawberries. Fruity, Pungent and will absolutely permeate anything but a wiped clean ball jar. I believe the young folks call it "LOUD".

Flavor: Hashy, Earthy and with an exhale...fruity lipsmacking mouthwatering goodness. Truly unique and a keeper.

Effect: Initially quite uppy/racy energetic immediate upon exhale but I find that it mellows out after initial 45min mindfuck. Great for outdoor activities. I have built quite a tolerance as I have been smoking it for 8 yrs but most report that the effects last for 2hrs and some close friends feel it can be TOO introspective if you aren't keeping yourself occupied.

Appearance/yield: INCREDIBLE dense nugs, never a mold problem. Extremely resinous and make incredible bubble hash. I have ALWAYS wanted to dust with come c99 or chemdog pollen. The yield is moderate. A buddy of mine can get a gram/watt.

AOS:

Smell: earthy but with a hint of citrus

Flavor: earthy musky, with a nice lemon zest

Effect: nice night time smoke. would be excellent for a medical patient as I assume there is some CBD/CBN in this lady. its not my favorite but we keep it around because it serves a purpose.

Appearance: purple, orange, reds, nice colas, resinous and just super sexy. Excellent bag appeal. Most of my buds that like it are more casual smokers.

ECSD x (alien og x sfv og):

I have only run it a few times. I was gifted these beans by a member on here and had them for years before I popped them. Found this pheno from three females.

LEMONSSSSSS...the lemon is so strong it reminds me of the Lemon G but with better yield and tighter nugs. Def has the fuel diesel taste but is more lemony pinesol than anything else. I will get some better shots after I chop but I usually take her 11 weeks and am on nanner watch from about week 9. Nothing crazy and always sterile but who wants bananas in their buds?

This is a favorite among my group. Lemons down till last hit. Lemons down to the roach. Nice uppy high but not panic mode. It is much more clear and while their is a ceiling, for most, its the gift that keeps on giving. Nice yield but nothing CRAZY like AOS. Colorful as hell.

budman678

Veteran
:jawdrop:
DAAAAAAMMMN Budman... those plant all look GREAT, that ECSD is begging to be posted in the extremely colorful herbs thread, or entered into a pictureof the moth contest or something, simply beautiful!!!

and that one big nightmare diesel... impressive.

I would love to enter them in some sort of contest. I agree, she is VERY colorful and def puts on a show. To those that aren't used to seeing color like this, you unzip the tent and their jaws drop!

The nightmare deez is going to be a lot of fun. Its going to be the firs time I scrog and I expect great things. Its going to be a lot of fun. I am going an octagonal screen in case we have to get in there and spin her around.

aBWF1Zt.jpg

i6vPCxu.jpg

we are going to let the ND flowers for a couple weeks before we slam the screen on her. it's still a work in progress

Christmas in a jar

Hp5G0Q7.jpg

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great pictures and write up.
That ecsd x alien is beautiful and I have never tried the strawberry cough but now I want some!

What kind of wood chips are you using as a mulch?

budman678

Veteran
Great pictures and write up.
That ecsd x alien is beautiful and I have never tried the strawberry cough but now I want some!

What kind of wood chips are you using as a mulch?

Coarse coco...nothing special. THanks for stopping by. The KKSC is by far the gem. The ECSD x alien is just straight lemons...the KKSC is my deserted island weed.

DJXX

Veteran
i bet you were good at homework...you can always tell the straight A student by their killer threads....killer work here my brotha..insane pics...love the colorful ECSD cross..just beautiful work training those girls too..you are making me think bout putting my bitches into boot camp...DJXX

budman678

Veteran
i bet you were good at homework...you can always tell the straight A student by their killer threads....killer work here my brotha..insane pics...love the colorful ECSD cross..just beautiful work training those girls too..you are making me think bout putting my bitches into boot camp...DJXX

i wasnt good at homework as much as i was convincing others to let me see theirs and i'd do my best to copy or mimic it. I was cruising OverGrow back in the day and i spend more time than i'd like to admit on icmag. I have a SMALL personal grow that keeps my jars full.

i must say, i have had a lot of guidance from some excellent members. :moon:

when you are fucking with such low plant count its easy to really stay on top of them. bending, pulling and VELCRO...that is the secret. I LOVE the smart pots and the tomato velcro strips you can buy. It allows me to grab branches and PULL them down. really open things up and keep the canopy full and even. its full adjustable. just rip the strip from the pot and re position.

xuseOWb.jpg

MyfMqch.jpg

velcro strips make the world go round...i havent REALLY done the math but i bet using these strips have increased yields by over 10%

also, there aint nothing wrong with using some insulation foam sheets. keeps the plants off the cold concrete and allows me to adjust the plant height ever so slightly...all about even light distribution

:party:

fatsack79

Shewww lawdy... Some buddy grab a bucket of cold water and throw on this young'n... He's fuck'n burn'n everythang up over here... Daayyymmm son, this is turn'n into an awesome thread... I love the full detailed descriptions and meticulous, precise, attention to detail with EVERYTHING... Stellar work, budman :respect: ... -F.S

budman678

Veteran
Merry Christmas you filthy animals

The sdkush is insane. I've been smelling my fingers like I was a teenager that dipped his fingers in the honey pot for the first time.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great pics and thread budman678
What kind of smart pots are those? did ya make em? They look real sturdy
Keep it green bro
Im sub'd
Peace