What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Budman678 amended soil fun

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
It's been awhile. This thread will serve as random documentation for the different gardens I visit.

Nightmare Diesel

d7aq9nq.jpg

PQJcfvv.jpg

I have a couple 3x3s and a couple 3x6 tents. I am going to snap pics of kksc, gg4, forum cut, ecsd x tahoe OG, sd ibl x sfv OG and ace of spades.

Not sure how often I will bump this thread, I def need a new computer. The next few months will be interesting as we have a lot of fun genetics we are flowering out for the first time. Thanks to some great icmag members I've made over the years. Cheer!

Last edited:

budman678

Veteran
I will be resizing pics moving forward. The last post was just a quick intro to get this thread off the ground. If I didn't post it, it might be another year before I got started. The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.

budman678

Veteran

I sorta figured I'd get a smile from you. I have a tight knit group of friends and this thread will be an amalgamation of all the gardens I get to see. All small tent grows and besides trading with friends' no cannabis is sold. This is all for the head. Ill post some full melt shots when we run another batch. This is hash making weather.

A close friend quit smoking and vaping so we are gonna work on making hard candies with bubble hash. If anyone has experience adding bubble hash to recipes, I'll take any tips or suggestions.

There are home exciting things plans over the next year.

budman678

Veteran
Repotted the glue, kksc and forum cuts into 10s and 7s last night. They weren't quite ready to move into their roomy new digs so I am going to give them at least four weeks or more to get comfortable.

I will probably time the flip on that tent around the first of year to keep things simple. I'm gonna give em a few weeks to adjust and then I'll post some great, resized, pics.

I have some flav, ecsd x Tahoe OG, sd ibl x sfv OG and ace of spades finishing up. Three more weeks. They have faded out and will soon be hanging. Pics to come soon

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Along for the show. Always like watching another organic gardener get it done. :respect:

dank.Frank

DJXX

Veteran
the Nightmare Diesel..is that Sin City...i am running Petrol Whitenitemare...those girls look sweet....DJXX

fatsack79

Right on budman... To me, there's no better way then organics... Bad ass line up ur running too bud, VERY NICE... Hows that GG#4 coming along??? U gonna finish that first GG run before Christmas as u told me a coupla months ago??? Sure hope so... That would b a nice treat for ur self... Look'n forward to the show and watch'n you git-r-done... Imma pull up a bucket if ya don't mind... Best of luck to u brother... :tiphat: -F.S

budman678

Veteran
I see your all hooked up... Glue, Nightmare, Ecsd x Tahoe OG too !

Subb'd up and lurk'n in the shadows.
:lurk:

Welcome, I took some time off and made more friends ;-)

I glad your here. I have only been able to get pics of the nightmare so far, I need a new comp for the glues, cookies etc. those pics are being taken with my nice cam and I don't have a way of downloading them right now. Welcome. It going to be a nightmare show until I can transfer pics. I don't think my employer would appreciate me using my work comp for posting on icmag

Right on budman... To me, there's no better way then organics... Bad ass line up ur running too bud, VERY NICE... Hows that GG#4 coming along??? U gonna finish that first GG run before Christmas as u told me a coupla months ago??? Sure hope so... That would b a nice treat for ur self... Look'n forward to the show and watch'n you git-r-done... Imma pull up a bucket if ya don't mind... Best of luck to u brother... :tiphat: -F.S

I will be posting my soil recipe soon. An you can imagine, it's always a work in progress. Unfortunately, the glue is still vegging and roots need to fill out. But, im a patient man. It spells good news for you too brother!

nightmare diesel two weeks after transplant. It's taken off. At this point, I believe I am going to throw a screen on it. Experiment since I'm running a single plant in a 3x3. Being blasted by a digilux 600

2eiHyt8.jpg

budman678

Veteran
My good bud that harbors Kyle kushmans strawberry cough made this recipe.

Dank.frank, what do you think? The nightmare diesel seems to really enjoy it

Itsijkv.jpg

Little bit of this, a little bit of that. Succanat and ewc teas all day

fatsack79

Welcome, I took some time off and made more friends ;-)

I glad your here. I have only been able to get pics of the nightmare so far, I need a new comp for the glues, cookies etc. those pics are being taken with my nice cam and I don't have a way of downloading them right now. Welcome. It going to be a nightmare show until I can transfer pics. I don't think my employer would appreciate me using my work comp for posting on icmag

I will be posting my soil recipe soon. An you can imagine, it's always a work in progress. Unfortunately, the glue is still vegging and roots need to fill out. But, im a patient man. It spells good news for you too brother!

nightmare diesel two weeks after transplant. It's taken off. At this point, I believe I am going to throw a screen on it. Experiment since I'm running a single plant in a 3x3. Being blasted by a digilux 600

View Image

Right on budman... That nightmare diesel is look'n phat and lush... Look'n forward to that soil recipe bro... And like dank frank, I like watch'n another organic gardener git-r-done son... I too am a patient man brother... No worries or hurries here... :tiphat: -F.S

budman678

Veteran
This is the cut that started it all. Its been in the stable for about 8 years. Brought via automobile from CO many moons ago. The KKSC cut. She has been a constant in our life and continues to shine. I've given her out like candy. Leggy, Very little stretch, finishes in 63 days, popping a jar will clear a room. Smell is straight strawberry cream, taste is a little earthy hashy. DENSE nugs and easy as pie to grow. Clones easy.

ZqHtnHP.jpg

hJw8H2t.jpg

a better look at her

1IptagO.jpg

budman678

Veteran
Cont...

Finally got that gg4

TVSrnC7.jpg

PNmhMEe.jpg

nothing to really talk about here. She is going in the oven soon but hasn't been flowered yet. I've been following the glue threads so I feel as though I have been smoking on her for almost a year. But, to say we are excited would be an understatement.

Last but not least, forum cut cookies

KO1Tkyb.jpg

RoljKeI.jpg

VZRtqaY.jpg

budman678

Veteran
and then to conclude the photo dump...that beautiful strawberry cough

VJZ2QmE.jpg

Now that I am up and moving with my comp I should have more regular updates. I am documenting a couple different sites. All small tent grows, nothing bigger than a 600hps.

I cannot wait to document the glue and cookies (as if it hasnt been beaten in the ground) as they are new to my crew.

A batch of berries came down last night and I will be getting some nice finished nug shots of them. Also, the infamous nugbuckets SOUL TRAIN (wappa x qrazy train) came down with the berries. Pics to come.

I will be sprinkling in some Ace of Spades, The Flav, Ecsd x alien og, sd ibl x sfv og and will be popping some beans (my favorite) sometime around the first of the year. shout out to my boy jericho.

Thats all for now folks. Sit back relax, pop some corn and click the link when it shows up in your favorites. I promise to keep things interesting. :woohoo:

Last edited: