What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Budman678 amended soil fun

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
All you need is an adjust-a-wing and a 600hps

Xzwv9eX.jpg

tNLvFSj.jpg

Thats it guys...next update will be chop. I am hoping these fungus gnats didn't affect the final product but it's been a battle since day one. I've tried EVERYTHING and the only thing that had a noticeable affect was sticky pads. Which i am hesitant to use bc of off-gassing. those things couldn't be good for the plants. But I could sit here and beat myself up, or I can start making my own base soil...thats what i am going to do. I am sick and tired of fungus gnats in bags of roots organic. I am going to make my own base soil from now on. I am also going to change my amended soil recipe back to what I have had so much more success with in the past which was a little close to Subcool's SuperSoil recipe. I know that subcool is a polarizing character and I don't disagree with the detractors. But his recipe, with a few MINOR adjustments, is tried and true.

budman678

Veteran
KKSC, 10gall, day 3, caught her sleeping

KKSC, 10gall, day 3, caught her sleeping

She is going to fill up a 3x3 real nice.

E4zng5k.jpg

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything looks absolutely amazing budman. Especially the ND. Excellent work. You have a way with training these babies. Thanks for sharing!

:tiphat:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
When you unzip the tent you get hit in the face with rotten fruit. A very sweet fruit, think...a fruit salad that was left in the sun at a picnic. When rubbing a sugar leaf, you get those nasty fuel undertones but mainly sweet fruit. Its almost potpourri-ish. I am crazy about it. THis is my first time growing the ND so i am hoping to god the smoke is to my liking. Bc if it is, i may have found a new favorite.

:laughing:

It'd be hi-lar if you found it to be like D-

Big pile of shit weed, good for lookin' at but not much else

budman678

Veteran
holy shit man that nightmare d is looking fantastic what a plant you got there

Gracias. She is even more impressive in person. When will that scratch and sniff screen be on sale?

Everything looks absolutely amazing budman. Especially the ND. Excellent work. You have a way with training these babies. Thanks for sharing!

:tiphat:

Thanks Marlo. I've been admiring your threads for years. I need to get some of those Relentless beans. I have a small seed run planned for the spring.

Dude, so much fire!!! Awesome!

Thanks. And I totally agree. :woohoo:
I'll be seeing you this summer. Don't let my 'stache throw you off bro. We gonna be getting down to the sweet sounds of Gd with trey at the 1 spot.

It'd be hi-lar if you found it to be like D-

Big pile of shit weed, good for lookin' at but not much else

Haha, for a first run, I'm not sure why I went so big with this one. It was steady veggin' and before I realized it was huge so I had to do something with it. I'm going to have a elbow of brick weed. You want some? :dance013:

I know how much you sweat dis bitch.

budman678

Veteran
Looking like we are gonna get 8-12 inches tonight. A town about 35 min away had a low of -35 this morning.

budman678

Veteran
Where I am from, our winters haven't required a snowblower since the early 90s. I use a shovel and some of the ice melter shit. We all good! No rain and it's starting to melt

Fucking cold, it was 56 with the lights off at the cookie location. That's no bueno. She doesn't seem to worse for the wear.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Nice thread! I'm curious about the bigger tents that look like they have 8 plants, what size tent, pots, lights?

do you track how long they veg for? I'm curious about a plant like that ND in the 3x3.
what stages do you go thru on the way to the 15 gallon and how long from clone to flowering.

I've got a vert set up that takes 50 plants around 2 lights and I'm ready to reduce my workload and start growing monster colas.
your set up is sweet!

Latest posts

Latest posts