What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stagger's 6000w E-Papillon multi-strain grow!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Hello everyone, i've been out for quite some time!! I've been looking forward to getting back into the forums and participating once again. This is a new grow, i've pulled down a few harvests in this current room, but just recently swapped out my lighting with 1000w E-papillon's. The difference in light is significant!! This room is 6K sealed, with a 3ton A/c to keep it cool no matter what!

A few new things for me are in the mix. I'm no longer running organics, i'm currently using Mill's nutrients with great success. I'm running it with Bio Ag's Ful Power, Floralicious Plus, terpinator, and Dutch Master's silica. So far very excited with the results, amazing flavors, and amazing yields. My last run provided with with 2lb's 7oz's from 1 lamp, well above my normal 1.5lb/1k. So i'm sold ;)

Currently i'm running these genetics @ week 3 of flower. This list will change every grow just like my other threads.

-Crater Lake v4 (Dynasty Genetics)
-Blue Heron (Dynasty Genetics)
-Drizella (Dynasty Genetics)
-Nightmare Kush (cheezey) 2 phenos
-Peyote Purple (CannaBiogen) 2 phenos
-Dawg Jam 91' (Canna Venture)
-Death Star
-Alien OG
-Girl Scout Cookies

Photo's coming! It's good to be back! Much love IC mag :respect: SL :shooty:

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
Extra elbow from one lamp lol...Stagger's gonna be knee-high in buds. I wanna see the Blue Herons under all that high frequency lighting. :lurk:

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Stagger you always kicked ass with the organics cant wait to see what your producing now.

What difference has the FL+ made for you? I just started a test in coco with 1 cut GH Floranova Bloom and 1 cut with GH FNB and FL+ added to see the difference, just wondering if you notice a difference (obviously you think its worthwhile or you wouldnt add it) or if you have tested with and without before.

Anyway, Ill be watching.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Nice Stagger you always kicked ass with the organics cant wait to see what your producing now.

What difference has the FL+ made for you? I just started a test in coco with 1 cut GH Floranova Bloom and 1 cut with GH FNB and FL+ added to see the difference, just wondering if you notice a difference (obviously you think its worthwhile or you wouldnt add it) or if you have tested with and without before.

Anyway, Ill be watching.

Thanks bro! the FL+ seems to bring out some organic flavor, as well add some energy to the plants with the concentrated seaweed. Also lateral branching seems to be improved with said product. And it's concentrated, at 1ml/gal, can't go wrong with that!

I'm on my way to Nerd squad to get my computer fixed... it won't let me take photo's off my camera! But they will be coming today ;)

Much love friends, photo drop today! SL :shooty:

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey man,

good to see ya back around...

you traded in the organics for higher yields huh? ah oh well, I guess I'll follow along anyways ;)
:lurk:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
hey man,

good to see ya back around...

you traded in the organics for higher yields huh? ah oh well, I guess I'll follow along anyways

Thanks bro ;) Not necessarily the higher yields, more ore less to see what the fuss was all about. I work at an indoor grow shop, so I need to know about all these nutrients and how they perform. Mills struck me as a nice hybrid nutrient. The C4 has molasses, kelp, and fish hydrolysate, so you still get some organics in there. I can definitely say I was amazed by the flavor of my current nuggets! Here's some photo's of the room, enjoy! It's going to get frosty in here...

mack 10

Veteran
Been looking at the same lights, Those and Hortilux shreader's look the tits.
Grow's looking super healthy as well.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on, its rare to find a hydro store guy that actually knows what is up and uses the products.

growingcrazy

Nice work man! That room is going to be packed in another month.

Can I run down the middle of that room to see how I smell on the other side? :)

Peace
GC

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks for joining in on the fun everyone. I'm really curious about these Nightmare Kush's... they started putting out resin @ week 2. Already so much frost @ week 3! Already getting a cherry hash smell from her.

This is going to be fun! :tree: SL

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Woohoo hell ya stagger cant wait to see what you do with that light upgrade!
Glad to see the awesomeness of your garden rocking again :tiphat: :respect:

username474

Looking good Stagger! I just read a post from someone that has been playing with epaps
for a while that he spaces them 6ft on center from fixture to fixture. I don't know if you
are still in the experimental phase of spacing. I figured I would pass that along. Many
blessing on your new setup. Peace and subbed.

Latest posts

Latest posts