What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stagger's 6000w E-Papillon multi-strain grow!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Drizella

Drizella

^^^ More Drizella, this lady is a wonder plant! Huge yields, super delicious nuggets you can smoke all day with no burnout. Props, to Professor P. SL :shooty: :tiphat:

griffonRus

Friend, you have plasma lamps? I'm from Moscow, we have no reviews for the plasma, the road is very good! How do you like them? Cool poker room! Shocked!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Friend, you have plasma lamps? I'm from Moscow, we have no reviews for the plasma, the road is very good! How do you like them? Cool poker room! Shocked!

Hello! These are not plasma lamps but they are the "DE" lamps and fixtures (double ended lamp). These fixtures are called the E-papillon if you'd like to do some research on them ;) I like them very much so far! SL

How to put a Like?
Bottom right hand corner of the comment box ;) SL :tiphat:

pullin up a chair for this one...

another Oregonian checking in :)

I'm also running about 6k sealed with a 3 ton Mr slim... are you having no troubles with your temps right now?

since summer hit I can't keep temps below low 80s if I keep all my lights on (using 600's) for the last couple months I've had to turn off 1-2 lamps to keep temps around 80, it sucks.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
pullin up a chair for this one...

another Oregonian checking in :)

I'm also running about 6k sealed with a 3 ton Mr slim... are you having no troubles with your temps right now?

since summer hit I can't keep temps below low 80s if I keep all my lights on (using 600's) for the last couple months I've had to turn off 1-2 lamps to keep temps around 80, it sucks.

Hello fellow Oregonian! My split unit runs 36,000btu, and has no problem turning my room down to the low 70's if I need it to. But i'm hovering around 80 right now as i'm running co2 ;) Thanks for joining in! SL :tiphat:

SourSmoke

Hey Stagger - Looking beautiful! Now that you are actually using them do you think the E-Paps are helping to keep a bit of the heat off of your canopy as planned? Do you think a DE setup with remote ballasts but a more traditional hood like an adjustawing or agrotech DE would still blast your canopy with heat? I'm guessing the issue isn't the ballast heat but the projected heat from the bulb? I'm kind of debating between the remote ballast option and E-Paps. Thanks!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Hey Stagger - Looking beautiful! Now that you are actually using them do you think the E-Paps are helping to keep a bit of the heat off of your canopy as planned? Do you think a DE setup with remote ballasts but a more traditional hood like an adjustawing or agrotech DE would still blast your canopy with heat? I'm guessing the issue isn't the ballast heat but the projected heat from the bulb? I'm kind of debating between the remote ballast option and E-Paps. Thanks!

Sour, thanks for the kind words! :tiphat: Yes the canopy is at 80F exactly how I want it. I even have them all cranked at 1150w's as well ;) If you were going to go the remote ballast way I would still use the Gavita ballasts, and Sunlight Supplies AcDe reflector, that thing has insane PAR output. You can get the air cooled (passive) or open, and the open one is called "boss" I believe.

My bro who is running Gavitas is amazed at how much less heat the e-paps are blasting at the canopy. So far i'm really digging the e-paps! Anymore questions feel free to ask. SL :ying:

max 6699

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55421&pictureid=1298743&med=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55421&pictureid=1298742&med=1]View Image[/url]

^^^ More Drizella, this lady is a wonder plant! Huge yields, super delicious nuggets you can smoke all day with no burnout. Props, to Professor P. SL :shooty: :tiphat:
Stagger, saw you back, took a while to find you. Glad you switched nutes the guys down the hall were giving you a good going over about "SECRETS, LOL. Hope your doing good buddy, you turned me onto Dynasty a couple of years ago for that thanks. How's the potency on the Drizella? Giving it a run now had it in the fridge for a while. I'll be right here with you for all the fun Peace~~

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Stagger, saw you back, took a while to find you. Glad you switched nutes the guys down the hall were giving you a good going over about "SECRETS, LOL. Hope your doing good buddy, you turned me onto Dynasty a couple of years ago for that thanks. How's the potency on the Drizella? Giving it a run now had it in the fridge for a while. I'll be right here with you for all the fun Peace~~

Hello Max! Good to see you in my thread. Yah "secrets" right? ha! I'm glad I got you into Dynasty, what are your growing from them? I've recently had my drizella tested at 16% thc, it's my favorite all day smoke, I really enjoy it in the great outdoors. Makes me feel "one" with the wild ;) The 2 pheno's I got of drizella were both amazing in every aspect. The one was VERY tall, but still the most flavorful and amazing high i've ever experienced. I'd give anything to grow that phono out again, hopefully I can find it down the road, i'm still got 6 beans left of the drizella. Good toe see you around! SL :tiphat:

max 6699

Dynasty's Drizella

Dynasty's Drizella

hey, hope you don't mind me posting a couple of pictures for you. This is the Drizella I am currently growing. I have sort of a weird way to grow that I have developed over the last few years, due to the fact that I have retired and I only have access to a 2x4 closet. So I had to adapt and adjust. Get around a pound a shot with one plant in a fifteen gallon pot. I also have Blue Heron and Ms universe seeds from Dynasty. Great to see you back I have always had great respect for you as a grower, and that's rare for me~~:biggrin:

Last edited:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
No sir, I don't mind! that Drizella should treat you right!! Thank you so much for the kind words. I think you'll really enjoy the Blue Herons as well, I won't let her go anytime soon. I have some Miss U beans in the vault as well, i'll get to them soon enough!

Here's some photo's from day 1 of week 5 12/12
I hit them hard for 4 watering's with 1,400ppm, they responded well! SL

^^^ Peyote Purple keeper pheno

[/url

Nightmare Kush Keeper pheno

rooms lookin stacked! Not much maneuverability eh?

Sorry if I missed it, but what medium are you using? Based on the nutes on 1st page seemed like it could be coco or soil.

Also, how are you watering those beasts?

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
That Blue Heron's gnarly. And the Nightmare's scary frosty haha. & Yup you're officially knee/waist high in buds. Well done sir. :groupwave:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
rooms lookin stacked! Not much maneuverability eh?

Sorry if I missed it, but what medium are you using? Based on the nutes on 1st page seemed like it could be coco or soil.

Also, how are you watering those beasts?

Yah man, not much room to actually work! I'm crawling around under plants, it's not too much fun. I've got my drip system components just need to set it up. Maybe next round ;) As for the media i'm using Royal Gold's "tupur" it's a blend of coco, and perlite. I'm really liking the stuff so far, it's allowing me to water more often by hand.

That Blue Heron's gnarly. And the Nightmare's scary frosty haha. & Yup you're officially knee/waist high in buds. Well done sir. :groupwave:

Thanks bud! Cant wait to see what that NMK does :respect: SL

Your setup is super clean and the plants look killer. Have any more shots of the GSC?

Thank you, i'll get some more photo's of the GSC for ya ;)

max 6699

Man my buddy, you have it going on. I have always been envious of your seemingly endless access to the finest genetics.I guess living in Oregon doesn't hurt any either. I live down south,and things are and have always been double weird here. I have to admit with the internet the last ten years, I have amassed quite a stable of killer genetics, thank goodness for the internet. Keep on keeping on will talk with you later~~

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Man my buddy, you have it going on. I have always been envious of your seemingly endless access to the finest genetics.I guess living in Oregon doesn't hurt any either. I live down south,and things are and have always been double weird here. I have to admit with the internet the last ten years, I have amassed quite a stable of killer genetics, thank goodness for the internet. Keep on keeping on will talk with you later~~

Ha! Thanks man, i've got a good vault of seeds in the ol' fridge as well ;) And yah, OR has any of the genetics you could ask for really, it's just a matter if people are willing to give them up! Things are a bit weird down south... i've only been down there once, and it was an experience to remember.

I hope you keep building up your seed collection, I know for me there will never be enough genetics backed up :tiphat: SL

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Looking great as always Stagger! You mentioned that you are going to setup a drip system and I was wondering if you knew about blumats. I have been running them for a couple years now and I love them. There is a HUGE thread about them here on IC but if you are interested I will try to boil it down to the basics.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=111046