What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DOG JONES

zamzia

Veteran
SPG*'s DOG JONES

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54165&pictureid=1263785

The Dog Jones is SPG*'s accidental creation. He had a Chemmy Jones from truecannabliss next to his ChemD and he thinks it must of given out some pollen when it was nutrient stressed because he found the ChemD had a seed. It wasn't an intentional cross at all. He was surprised to see a nana on the CJ, but this is the result!

Last edited:

zamzia

Veteran
DJ sits in a slightly modded water farm (drilled out inner tub and air stone in rez), in a 1m2 tent under a 400w MH bulb. E.C. 1.0 and pH ~ 6. She's been in there for just over 5 weeks. I have to decide whether to pop her into flower as she sits, or wait until a space becomes available in the flower room RDWC system. This is mainly dependant on when beans arrive for Sanctuary Garden's Khalisi project.

zamzia

Veteran
Ok fella. Never had a hermie so didn't know what to look for. I have had males and I've had females. I'll let it ride :)

Last edited:
G

gotsohigh

This is the only seeds i have left after the idiotic law enforcing slaves/snouts paid a visit and took what was easy from my total connoisseur bedroom grow
A GLASS JAR!!!(sitting in a box in a adjacent room)which contained my (2nd CS attempt) "time consumed" precious "10" blue meanie s1 seeds!
Seeds are legal to posses in uk !"£$%^&*()!

Chem d seed was from a 100% chem d led grow :)
picture.php

Last edited:

zamzia

Veteran
Arh man, does suck ass they took so much. Just adds to their statistics. You know you'll get most of the genetics back if/when the time comes though :)

G

gotsohigh

Usually crash when "they" get up ;)

well do i ! dunno :)
day&night day&night
no timex here :)
sadly

S

Saviour of m

Lovely zz she moves really fast! Perfect like gg4 i bet. :(
supersize ya pictures?? copy/paste the bb code :)

S

Saviour of m

;) the plant is "perfect" zz
You will love her speed too :)
Check what WavyGravy says about her on the what are you smoking now thread (think!..close by anyhow)
A few months ago m8..

zamzia

Veteran
Yes fella. Kinda wish I had the room to take this through my tree grow, but I've got those Khalisi to crack on with :)