What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DOG JONES

zamzia

Veteran
SPG*'s DOG JONES

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54165&pictureid=1263785

The Dog Jones is SPG*'s accidental creation. He had a Chemmy Jones from truecannabliss next to his ChemD and he thinks it must of given out some pollen when it was nutrient stressed because he found the ChemD had a seed. It wasn't an intentional cross at all. He was surprised to see a nana on the CJ, but this is the result!

Last edited:

zamzia

Veteran
DJ sits in a slightly modded water farm (drilled out inner tub and air stone in rez), in a 1m2 tent under a 400w MH bulb. E.C. 1.0 and pH ~ 6. She's been in there for just over 5 weeks. I have to decide whether to pop her into flower as she sits, or wait until a space becomes available in the flower room RDWC system. This is mainly dependant on when beans arrive for Sanctuary Garden's Khalisi project.

zamzia

Veteran
Ok fella. Never had a hermie so didn't know what to look for. I have had males and I've had females. I'll let it ride :)

Last edited:
G

gotsohigh

This is the only seeds i have left after the idiotic law enforcing slaves/snouts paid a visit and took what was easy from my total connoisseur bedroom grow
A GLASS JAR!!!(sitting in a box in a adjacent room)which contained my (2nd CS attempt) "time consumed" precious "10" blue meanie s1 seeds!
Seeds are legal to posses in uk !"£$%^&*()!

Chem d seed was from a 100% chem d led grow :)
picture.php

Last edited:

zamzia

Veteran
Arh man, does suck ass they took so much. Just adds to their statistics. You know you'll get most of the genetics back if/when the time comes though :)

G

gotsohigh

Usually crash when "they" get up ;)

well do i ! dunno :)
day&night day&night
no timex here :)
sadly

S

Saviour of m

Lovely zz she moves really fast! Perfect like gg4 i bet. :(
supersize ya pictures?? copy/paste the bb code :)

S

Saviour of m

;) the plant is "perfect" zz
You will love her speed too :)
Check what WavyGravy says about her on the what are you smoking now thread (think!..close by anyhow)
A few months ago m8..

zamzia

Veteran
Yes fella. Kinda wish I had the room to take this through my tree grow, but I've got those Khalisi to crack on with :)

Latest posts

Latest posts