What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crazyfools* Small personal garden

hey guys and gals....
I´ve been following ICMag for many many years, soon ago, I created a nickname and started posting stuff.... due to securitiy issues, I never felt safe to share my work with most of you.... but the time has come, and I don´t wanna get everyones hopes up..... I have a small personal grow, my intent is to cultivate the finest herbs for my own consumption!

I run vertically a 600W Lumatech bulb
lumatech ballast always on Super lumens....
I flower 4 plants at a time....
I also have a small collection of mother plants
hope you guys enjoy . all tips are welcome!

picture.php

This is My Malawii

picture.php

This is my Black Widow ( fruity feno )

picture.php

This is my Pine smelling Black Widow

picture.php

This is my OG kush x chem x Sativa ( got it from a friend )

these are the plants I´m flowering at the moment, didn´t have much time to worc the SCROG... I need buds! hahah

my soil is coco / perlite (50 / 50) ratio, for nutes I use Technaflora, and love it!

picture.php

this is my veg/ mother room, at the moment, I have few selected mothers, most of these are seed runs, and I´ll be selecting the best to stick arround!

I´ve got Malawii, Black widow, Old Time Moonshine x Indianna Bublegum, Peyote Purple, OG Kush Chem x Sativa Mix.... I´m also waiting for a few selected cuts My friends are gonna hook me up with!

picture.php

this is my clone tray.... gotta be ready for next flower cycle!

I´m also a big fan of cannabis cooking, so....

picture.php

My canna butter

picture.php

My cannaCookies ..... theese, ARE STRONG .... 3 cookies is enough to make a big fellow chill for quite a few hours!

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Very nice. I'll tag along. Have you smoked those Black Widows already or is this your first time flowering those out? I've been seriously looking at that strain recently.

L

Libeccio

hey crazyfool, nice thread! :) i am also an hobbist grower, trying to produce the best buds i can for my own consuption... i will be following this :) ciao! L.

Hush - thanks for tagging allong .. I´ve gone through most of your posts :)

well, when I bought the BW seeds, there were 18 of them if I remember.... well there were more then 10....
thing is.. ALL my previous attempts at flowering BW were pretty disapointing ( reason why I didn´t clone any of the 2 flowering) ... BW is a vigarous, fast veging plant, it yealds preety damn good, and has an awsome bag appeal.... BUT, since this is for my own use, I need special plants....and BW just doesn´t fit the bill.... it is an awsome strain, but lacks in flavour and potency from my experience.....

but I must admit, I never had my room diled in the way it is now, and I am enjoying both BW plants... they seem to be doing far better with more Wattage, I used to grow (250 W)

I don´t wanna be a sour puss, but honestly, for the cash you will spend on MR. Nice Black Widow, you can find things witch are much better.... but hey, thats just me....
I still have anothe feno of BW in veg witch is way diferent then these 2 in flower, it has a sturdier stem, and more sativa looks...... also got more seeds to pop, if I find a winner, I´ll post it here!

Libeccio - welcome man, hope this thread doesn´t bore you guys to death!!!

ssq.talker - Hi! .... welcome man!!!

BR Zombie

Hey Crazyfools! Nice to see a fellow Brazilian on here :D
Just recently signed up to icmag to get more info on the malawi strain as my own seeds have just shipped today!!! I'll be doing mine guerilla style though... Still I might learn a thing or two from you.

Boa sorte com o seu cultivo!!! :tiphat:

BR Zombie

fala Zumbi, vc é brasileiro? reside no BR?
Malawii é um tezao, vc vai pirar, a minha ta resinando p/ cacete!

BR Zombie

Sou sim, eu nasci em SP depos mudei para os EUA e acabei de mudar para Porto Seguro. Eu me considero um Brasileiro fajuto x'D meu portugues esta todo cagado pq fiquei sem falar por 10 anos, mas esta voltando de pouco em pouco.

I'm very excited to get my Malawi going. Only thing is that the postal service here fucking sucks and any international shipment takes 1-2 months to get here, on top of that, I usually get taxed >.> But I'm learning to be more patient lol

I'm glad you're malawi is maturing nicely ;) It will make one hell of an addition to your personal stash...

hahaha... kinda like my story, I was born in Curitiba, lived in Rio for a couple of years, went to USA , and came back to BR, I´ve been back for over 10 years, so my english is a bit rusty, but ICMag is a grate way to practice !

cara, se vc quiser um forum de cultura cannabica em portugues, tem o Growroom .... bastante gente legal.

postal service here SUXXXX ..... get used to it!

so, the pics I posted are about a week or so old..... here are a couple of budshots I took today....

picture.php

This is the Blackwidow Fruity feno bud... it´s really impressing me, its frosting up a lot as each day goes by.... and the smells are really good... this is an extremly oily strain, if you pass your fingers throug the frosted leaves, you can feel the plant is releasing a lot of terpene and essencial oils.... :peacock:

picture.php

and this up here my friends is the buds of my Malawii plant.... the pics dont do justice, she is a beast, buds are swelling up! and she is just so beautiful.... probably my favorite plant this run... at least so far! :dance013:

see you later fellows!

CF*

BR Zombie

Hell yea that black widow looks killer. Is you malawi from ACE seeds? It's also coming along very nicely but the fan leaves of your black widow look beautiful!! I'll be growing organic but I'm considering a coir grow also. Where can I find this technaflora you mention?

Also, this is is going off topic but do you miss the U.S? I have very mixed feelings because I feel more free here in BR even though everything moves very slowly and to top it off the price on most things seem to triple xD

hey Zombie.... so lets go by parts....

Yeah, the BW looks killer, shel probably smoke all right! this fruity feno is the best individual i´ve come across so far.

and Yes, my Malawii is from ACE seeds...I highly recomend ACE seeds, as well as Cannabiogen, they are stand up guys, and backup their product....

I tried organic gardening... but only worked when I was growing outdoors... organic and indoor, wasn´t a good combination for a series of factors.... Lots of dirt in the carpet almost cost me my marridge... the fish isn´t exactly the type of smell you want your indoor fertilizers to smell like..... and , not to mention, I made My soil hooooot, and the signs only appeared in mid flowering, so I got held back in a couple of bucks, since energy is quite expensive here in BR....and 5 weeks that went down the drain.... thats when I studied a bit about Hempy Buckets.....

Technaflora can be found here : www.thehydrosource.com

do I miss USA? ... tough question... life in USA is piece of cake... everything comes easy to you in the states.... you have all sortrs of equiptment available, not only growing products, but electronics, cars, bikes, toys... everything... America is the land of consumption..... USA is a bit different then Brazil, the law their is different, my advise for you about growing in Brazil is this : SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND TRUST NOBODY! the law is changing, but deon´t be fooled, if the cops catch you, you are in for a real head ache!

I miss USA, but probably wouldn´t consider living there.... I´d only go back to the states if I could live in California, but Brazil is my home, my heart beats green and yellow!

ohhh... and yes, imported products cost a lot more here, because of the ridiculous taxes we pay, and the price of transport to our land.

BR Zombie

Hey thanks for the reply man, great info.

Yea I haven't grown anything from ACE yet, but they have a huge fan base and excellent customer service. I will try cannabiogen next year as that has also been highly recommended to me. From ACE, I ordered Malawi, Panama, Congo and Zamaldelica. Have you had any experience with those? Aside from the malawi of course :p

You bring up valid points about america man! I moved away to get away from the consumerism and all the bullshit that stems from it. I mean if anything I just like to invest in my hobbies which is growing cannabis and mushrooms. When I got here and saw the outrageous pricing and the endless searching for certain products that I needed to get my grow going I got quite enraged because I knew in the U.S. I could go to a shitty wal-mart and find almost everything. In case I needed to order something online I also knew I wouldn't have to pay an outrageous amount for a shipping service that takes months to get something to my doorstep x'D but I'll be honest I feel much more at ease here.

But you did get me even more paranoid about growing outdoor here. Are cops really that big of a problem here? From the few months I've been living here they seem to be more occupied with REAL criminals, you know? I was living in Virginia, one of the most backwards states in america xD and the cops just had nothing better to do then to go after young people like me. Plus they have more technology and choppers, at least I think so. There's also the select few americans that like to report ANYTHING they see to cops, so fucking nosy lol I'd definitely appreciate more info on how the law here functions as I'm not trying to go to fucking jail over a few plants for my own consumption.

Peace!

Funny thing happened this morning, i was looking through my plants, and my Malawii seems to be purpleing in its calyxes.....

Hey thanks for the reply man, great info.

Yea I haven't grown anything from ACE yet, but they have a huge fan base and excellent customer service. I will try cannabiogen next year as that has also been highly recommended to me. From ACE, I ordered Malawi, Panama, Congo and Zamaldelica. Have you had any experience with those? Aside from the malawi of course :p

You bring up valid points about america man! I moved away to get away from the consumerism and all the bullshit that stems from it. I mean if anything I just like to invest in my hobbies which is growing cannabis and mushrooms. When I got here and saw the outrageous pricing and the endless searching for certain products that I needed to get my grow going I got quite enraged because I knew in the U.S. I could go to a shitty wal-mart and find almost everything. In case I needed to order something online I also knew I wouldn't have to pay an outrageous amount for a shipping service that takes months to get something to my doorstep x'D but I'll be honest I feel much more at ease here.

But you did get me even more paranoid about growing outdoor here. Are cops really that big of a problem here? From the few months I've been living here they seem to be more occupied with REAL criminals, you know? I was living in Virginia, one of the most backwards states in america xD and the cops just had nothing better to do then to go after young people like me. Plus they have more technology and choppers, at least I think so. There's also the select few americans that like to report ANYTHING they see to cops, so fucking nosy lol I'd definitely appreciate more info on how the law here functions as I'm not trying to go to fucking jail over a few plants for my own consumption.

Peace!

Hey, from ACE I have NepJam, and Malawii... and from cannabiogen I have tried 2 or 3 packs of Peyote Purple.

Well, I´ve got busted because of neighbors snitching on me.... so nowadays, I trust no one, from cops you can have 2 sorts of problems, if a corrupt cop finds your plants, he can blackmail you, and obligate you to pay a certain amount of cash in order not to arrest you, and if you pay... he´l most likely knock on your door in a couple of weeks again ... and the bigger problem, is if a cop that isn´t corrupt finds your plants... then he will take no bribe, and bring you to the station.... there, you must prove, that its all for your own consumption.... they will try to bring you down saying you are a dealer, in that case, you´ll get locked up from 5 - 15 years, without bail.... if you prove its for your own use... yóu´ll just have to pay a fine or something like that... no biggie.....

like I said before, ... trust no one... and don´t talk about your plants to anyone... don´t be foolish and think everyone is good, people will fuck you up , for nothing!