What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crazyfools* Small personal garden

So, my malawii wich is flowering extremely fast for a pure sativa is definately purpeling up the calixes, i'm vegining to think maybe there was a mix up at ace and these Malawii seeds actually have some PCK influence, bummer

BR Zombie

So, my malawii wich is flowering extremely fast for a pure sativa is definately purpeling up the calixes, i'm vegining to think maybe there was a mix up at ace and these Malawii seeds actually have some PCK influence, bummer

Naw, I remember reading about this in another thread and Dubi said it's a fairly rare phenotype of their malawi... I'm not 100% but you should take a look at the stickied malawi thread at ACE's boutique. I also remember him telling the OP to get very excited as I think it makes for stronger product! Let me check and I'll get back to you

BR Zombie

God dammit I've been reading so many threads that I can't remember which one it is xD
I know for a fact someone mentioned it's one of the phenotypes from their malawi. I have no idea where the purple comes from though

God dammit I've been reading so many threads that I can't remember which one it is xD
I know for a fact someone mentioned it's one of the phenotypes from their malawi. I have no idea where the purple comes from though

Yes i know what you are talking about, but i really have my doubts, buds are verry compact and fast flowering, whatever it is, its awsome, but i was bummed because i crave for a true sativa, i might come across a clone of angola verde from LMN so lets see

hy everyone.... so... I´m gonna upload a few more pics with my impressions.

picture.php

picture.php

ok, so this plant up here is a friend´s cross of OGK x CHEM x Sativa .... I´m not a big OGK expert, as this strain is very hard to have accssess to where i Live.... anyways, thsi is a F1 cross, so I guess it should be quite normal for it to present some freak characteristics.... this one in particular, doesn´t produce a top cola... or maybe its a bit early for the buds to swell and form one main cola? .... well since I´m no wxpert in OGK i will only assume that the buds resemble OG Kush due to the size of the calixes, and the strong Indica influence.... she has a deep earth smell to it, sort of like fresh hash.... not the biggest frost producer, but quite sicky buds, very fragrant!

picture.php

picture.php

Up next we have the plant that in my humble opinion, is the star of the show, Malawii....
I love this plant, its fast flowering, very sticky oily buds, quite compact nuggets for a pure sativa, and early purpleing of the calyxes, wich can mean a couple of things, but I´m thinking of 2 main possibilities,
1- Mix up at ACE seeds, and PCK polem empregnated the killer Malawii
2- the cold is causing the calyxes to purple up.

dispite this strange behaviour, this plant is taking my breath away! ... the pics, do her no justice.!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

up here we have the Black Widow "pine feno" the stems still smell quite piney when rubbed, but her buds are becoming a bit fruity, kinda like peaches, or passionfruit.... the buds are maturing nicely, but I´m a little bummed out, I thought this girl would make huge colas, but the buds don´t seem to be swelling up that much, maybe she won´t fatten up as I imagined......

picture.php

picture.php

As for my Black Widow Experience, this has been my best individual so far.... very resinous, good fruity smell, nice yeald, overall a grate plant to grow, but I fear she has not what it takes to stick arround with my other mothers....

I look forward to reading the replys, all tips are welcome!

pedrero

Salve crazyfool!
Interessante ver seu diário aqui parceiro, se me der licença estou acompanhando.

In the last few weeks i´m reading a lot about vert growing because i changed my grow space to a newer place, i´m serching for growing options that fits in this specific situation and vert is really making me think. Sounds crazy cause i have only 1,60mt tall but a bit more of side space, i think with a good planning i can make something in this cenario. I´m using 3 galloon pots and with a little lst training i´m getting good results in hybrids and some sativas. My problem is that i´m a big fan of hazes and long flowering sativas, and the next strains i´ll drop are tall plants and i need to figure out how to run a cicle with no big space problems.. i know that sounds crazy and fool :biggrin:.
Can you tell me details about how you´re running your set?

Sorry for my poor english! Regards

Estou pra abrir diário aqui tmb, é muito bom variar as abordagens! Se quiser entender melhor meu set tá no board de orgânicos do GR, e estou realmente interessado em começar com vert no espaço novo, nunca vi diários com verticais lá e aqui a galera adora por razões muito bem argumentadas.
Grande abraço companheiro! Sorte nessa caminhada e boas vibes pro jardim!

hi crazy them cookies look yummy! Do u have a light filter setting on your camera that you can change to incandescent light so we can see your plants a bit better?

Fala pedreroo. Aqui eh bom pra treinar o ingles!
I intend do do avertical SCROG but i didn't get to work the plants on the net because i need to fill the pots, its basicaly a vert 600w lamp , few plants arround it , soil is 50 50 perlite / coco ferts are tecnaflora, no secret fell free to join in... Ive seen your diary at GR, but i've been a bit absent from there.

Hey fruit nice to see you arround, sory bro, i only use my iphone to document plants, all i cam say is plants are mighty healthy, no yellow leaves, no pests, and absolutely THRIVING, smells are insane! Each plant with its own characteristics!

Im preparing clones for next round, probably gonna go with another malawii,nepaljam,peyote purple and OTM X IBB ..... I will post more pics throughout the week

picture.php

all right, so, I´ve got some more clones in the way, I´m getting really pissed at my Peyote Purple, I´ve always had trouble clonning this strain, and this time is not different, everything else is full of roots, looks beautiful while the peyotes die out on me.... so this time, half of mi clones are peyotes!

picture.php

this is my Black Widow popcorn producer! buds don´t quite fill out, plant is producing popcorn buds throughout the whole plant, buds seem to be real tight, oily, and very nice smell to it....

picture.php

above you can see 1 of like 200 hundred of these little budlets, I´ll only keep this cut if it smokes real good!

OK, so enough yellow shots!!!!

I took A few shots with room light on, just after the HPS went off, so you guys can see, what the plant really looks like!

picture.php

picture.php

ok... so, above you have 2 shots of buds forming on the BW - fruity feno.... this bitch is pumpin out resin! take a look at the fan leaves!!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

and last , but definately not least is my super special MALAWII .. i´m so in love with this plant! insane frost for a landrace, very decent yeald! smells are absolutely stunning!

so, thats it for today, I didn´t take any pictures of my og x chem x sativa cross, but next time ìll post some... she´s not really exciting me, I´ll probably do a whole plant run of Oil for my pops out of her!

hope you guys are enjoying , ohhhh, and the plants are more ore less 45 days flower, so propably in 2 weeks time ìll start cropping the fastest ones.....

pedrero

salve crazy
finally some better shots! nice malawii, it´s a clone from a keeper right? how long does it normally take in flower?
abraço parceiro!

salve crazy
finally some better shots! nice malawii, it´s a clone from a keeper right? how long does it normally take in flower?
abraço parceiro!

this Malawii, is from seed, I didn´t take any cuts from her.... I have another malawii mother that expresse "more sativa " caracteristics, and thats what I´m after with the malawii... extreme sativa..... I think she wont go past 15 weeks....

I´ll chop my OG mix with arround 65 days flower.... and then start to chopp the BW and last the malawii... not much of a hurry, what I need is good weed..... so, I won´t be plucking them early at all

hello everyone, so once again I come to show the progress of my small garden!

picture.php

picture.php

so, up here you guys can see my OG x Chem x Sativa... well, the plant isn´t that bad at all, although it´s not what I´m looking for, I think she will give off some nice buds for me to smoke, and some for my father´s oil, she has very dense nugs, very cristaly on the buds, not the leaves..... she´s got that classic leather , hashy, musky indica smell to her...... her top was producing NOTHING, so I chopped it a few weeks ago, and the remaining buds really seemed to like my action, they devceloped a lot quicker, she has been flowering for 51 days + or- .... probably another week or two of plain water, and I´ll chop her down!
like i´ve said before, I´m no OG expert, but I think this plant exibits lots of OG traits in comparrisson to other strains that were used to make the seeds..... i´d like to know what the people that grow OG have to say about this?! ....does it look like OG? ....

picture.php

picture.php

ok, so once again, my Queen, the Malawii, what an amazing strain, smells tipical sativa, kinda spicy, kinda sweet, a bit of burnt oil to the nose..... beautiful buds, awsome resin, i highly recomend this strain for the sativa lovers! as you all can see, she is still in mid flower, I don´t expect her to streach anymore, she will only beef up from now on!

picture.php

picture.php

up top , we have BW fruity feno, her buds are getting heavier at each day, I had to tie one of her tops because it colapsed, smells are fruity, skunky...loud smell!
I expect a good yeald out of this plant!

picture.php

picture.php

and the last picture of the day, is my popcorn feno of Black Widow...... I had little expectations from this plant, but I´m enjoying the outcome, these little nugglets that she is producing are very dense, I don´t expect them to lose much weight once they are dry, smells are kinda like mango, frost is very nice...... only plant I cloned thi round, lets hope she is a winner once I roll her up!

hope you guys are enjoying my diary, I´d love to read what people have to say about it!

thats it I guess....
see ya!

CF*

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
real nice thread, that canna butter looks exactly like mine does hehe.

i got me a pheno of my afghan diesel cross that grows exactly like that fucker, just a bunch of calyx towers all growing close together in the shape of a giant cola. but when you get in close you realize that its made of only 50% bud with 50% air, lol. but she is a very tastey , strong hitting lady, so i've been keeping her for a while now, but every trim session she drives me up the blooming wall, haha.

real nice thread, that canna butter looks exactly like mine does hehe.

i got me a pheno of my afghan diesel cross that grows exactly like that fucker, just a bunch of calyx towers all growing close together in the shape of a giant cola. but when you get in close you realize that its made of only 50% bud with 50% air, lol. but she is a very tastey , strong hitting lady, so i've been keeping her for a while now, but every trim session she drives me up the blooming wall, haha.

Hi Marius, I´m so glad you enjoyed the thread! the cannabutter is a treat, I love to injest THC, gets me where I need to be, sometime a bit further, hahaha

tell me about yeald panic :noway: .... I have, as you can see, a small garden, only for my , and my girls consumption, so I need quality plants, but can´t forget I need a descent yeald to get through next harvest...... I am only gonna keep this girl if she smokes REAL GOOD, wich I doubt she will, considering my other experiences with Mr.Nice´s Black widow.... but anyways, faith is the last to die, and I have to admit, the budlets look nice and cristaly, and preety solid, lets see what she will come out like! But she better bring her A game, cuz I got a lot of plants in veg that would love to take over her place! :) :tiphat:

mack 10

Veteran
Hi Crazyfool, nice going, can i ask how big is your space? and is your dark period really dark,
as some buds will not show any denseness if if is not dark enough, also excess heat (30+.C)can do the same..

BR Zombie

Crazyfool, my doo!

lol man it's been awhile since I last checked out your grow, it is looking AMAZING! You seem to have a lot of skill, may I ask you how long you've been growing?

All that resin on that black widow was achieved using tecnaflora?!?! I'm very interested in it now that I've seen it's quality.

Also, is that a homemade air cloner? So many questions xD my bad

Keep on doing what you're doing :D
Peace