No announcement yet.

Pimps in the Front, Ho's in the Back, Chumps in the Trunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garden looks lush, MP! That LOS is some great stuff! Interesting idea on the rh.....I've always been w/Tona, little nervous to go quiet that high.......well, at least in a scrog. I do remember DJM posting about higher humidity......and he kills it w/yield & quality tho. Excited to see them blow up in flower.

BI's Sealed Playroom
    Brother's Perpetual Tents

*Anything said or shown is a result of brother's wild, overly active imagination and can easily be found anywhere on the internet.

Comment

DoubleTripleOG
      i had chem 91 in house a few years back, didn't keep her around tho.
      good pot, can't keep everything.
      Back in the day when i said i liked chem 4 better than everything, people told me i'm crazy.
      She always did me well.

Tonatiuh
      I'm not quite hitting 75% with lights on, best i get is like 70-72%
      we gonna see how it turns out tho.
      corey and gg4 are MUST haves IMO.

brotherindica
      LOS kills it and is super easy, i'm sure you have been seeing the same results yourself lately.
      you ever scoop up any worms yet for the beds?
      do it, like nike!

snapped afew pics of the tent right after lights off.
      82 daze today and done, she won't maker it thru another weekend, that's for sure.
      bitches gotta die!

don't worry about the highly immature plant in the back right of the tent.

i meant this plant

Thai pheno of Golden Tiger, 80+ days in and just starting to stack, lmao.
      Guess what isn't sticking around to finish?
      into the hash pile!

And i'm gonna tell you something, this pimpin' that I got in my blood, it came from a family tree.
      My granddaddy was a pimp. My great-great-great-granddaddy was a pimp.
      I'm talking 'bout pimpin' since been pimpin' since been pimpin'!

Comment

She looks so good though man!! Why aren't you finishing her, space I assume?
        Originally posted by DoubleTripleOG

A close-up of the Glufie, gotta change the name on that one Sturgeon, it's not a god damn date rape drug, lol.

Comment

Looking good in here as always MP. Still looking for the Schrom and a Chem 4 cut. My daughter overwatered that one while I was back home for my sons funeral a while back. Always loved the 4 myself. Others got tired of it but I like the smell, flav and high. Personal thing I guess.
          I'll quit growing my meds the day they rip the bong from my cold dead hands!

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Even on a canna board.

Comment

SourDank
            yeah buddy, i ain't got the time, nor patience to finish her up.
            i consider her a sacrifice to the gods.

resinryder
            buuuuuuddddddddyyyyyy!
            it sucks you lost those ladies, i'm sure they can/will find their way back into your life.
            i haven't grown chem 4 in a long time, she was so special tho.
            th schrom will be around these parts for awhile, assuming theres no crazy epidemic that goes down here or some other wild shit.

just flipped my tester ladies from Karma Genetics
            real good dude with a huge heart!

Haze~O~Nesia
            aka
            Jack~O~Hazia
            aka
            Da Realness
            aka
            Dat Shit
            aka
            Kryptochronikushaze
            aka
            ________________ (have fun with your option)

LOL

read a story to, tucked into their bed

And i'm gonna tell you something, this pimpin' that I got in my blood, it came from a family tree.

Comment

Nice
              I'll quit growing my meds the day they rip the bong from my cold dead hands!

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Even on a canna board.

Comment

He'll yeah pimpin!

Those Ladies are going to love their bed.
                "Teas Fuel the Frost"
                "Individuality now means anonymity. We are not free." -Refused
                "I don't know what you've been smoking, but pack another bowl for me!"

Comment

resinryder
                  thanks for popping in, you're always welcome.
                  milo xxx
                  i invite you to take a look and see if they love it or not.

Haze~O~Nesia
                  2 weeks tomorrow, pics were taken at diff times leading up to today.

Comment

Comment

Some Dry SSSDH-IX from Rezdog

reminds me alot of the mother of the cross.
                      12 weeks

Comment

They do seem to like It.....

Loving the sssdh ix .. I feel like I can taste them

I have some sssdh x jack #22 f2's going.... Hoping for a couple ladies....
                        "Teas Fuel the Frost"
                        "Individuality now means anonymity. We are not free." -Refused
                        "I don't know what you've been smoking, but pack another bowl for me!"

Comment

nice thread pimpin'

Comment

milo xxx
                            everything i've tried from Karma has been top shelf for sure.
                            i'm sure there's gold in them beans.

Martha Focker
                            clever screen name, had me laff'n!
                            thx for the compliment.

have a quick couple minutes today so i snapped some hurried pics for y'all.

thicker shit on left is the Corey, SuperSourSkunk is about 10 days behind with the lighter green fans.
                            Gorilla Glue 4 on the right side with the double trellis

West Side

East Side

coco dtw
                            P1 in the front, GG4 in the rear

Comment

Happy Belated Halloween!!!!!

So sweet up in here I almost lost a tooth!!!!
                              PROUD MEMBER OF:
                              F.U.C.K.E.M.

You can't kick me because your brain is stupid!
                              Death: Adventure Time
                              Jimi Hendrix: "Are You Experienced?":
                              So-er, Are You Experienced?
                              Ah! Have you ever been experienced?
                              Well, I have
                              Ah, let me prove it to you

*FORECAST IS GUMMY: WITH A CHANCE OF STUPOR*

Comment

Nice!!! Killin' it as usual Big Medium Pimpin' !! Those Super Sour Skunks from Hortilab? I ran some of his Sweet Pink Grapefruit Bx as testers. Wasn't that impressed with the final product, but that's just me.

Love the double trellis. I gotta quit slacking and make one for when I run mono's of GG#4.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Originally posted by oceangrownkush
                                He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana
                                you can't get blood out of a stone.

Comment

Working...
                                X