as counter
    culture cannabis enthusiasts with
    their thinly veiled
    self-justifications
    catering to the morally
    ambiguous
    for the sake of the
    ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

shits cranking in there buds every which way
      TLEAF JOINS IN

Comment

dank.frank and tleaf jr,
        Thanks for popping in!
        company is always welcome.

And i'm gonna tell you something, this pimpin' that I got in my blood, it came from a family tree.
        My granddaddy was a pimp. My great-great-great-granddaddy was a pimp.
        I'm talking 'bout pimpin' since been pimpin' since been pimpin'!

Comment

Dam homie.....proper show I need to get a bstar in asap....u get to try any angels yet?

Comment

MOneYMiKe
            haven't had any angel og over here.
            you have to atleast toss one BS in flower.
            she goes long, but worth it imo if you have the patience.

took a few closeups

And i'm gonna tell you something, this pimpin' that I got in my blood, it came from a family tree.

Comment

stanking Glue
              really looks like it'sdipped in sugar lol.

Comment

I'd hate to bore you with more Glue shots, so here's some
                ECSD, tent is flipped 12/13/14 (dig it) so 37 days.

since i can only fit 5 pics per post and have 6 Glue pics, here's the lone wolf.
                also 37 days

cont...

Comment

more Gorilla Glue 4
                  took some shots to see how encrusted fans and leaf stems are

Comment

More Glue ten days later....

got 6 pics so my OCD won't allow mew to put 5 in this post and 1 in the next.

Comment

Comment

Bet you can't wait to put a lite to that shit ,looking good :tip hat:
                        TLEAF JOINS IN

Comment

tleaf jr
                          you kno it brother! it will be here before you know it and onto the cloud factory.

I was able to get in before lights on and snap some pics, it's nice to have a day off and tend to things.

P1 in flush mode

BlackStar will start flush soon.

Comment

Random aerial shots taken by me, no pilots license.
                            BlackStar , really should,ve added a second screen, flopping worse than sour

P1 to the right, Schrom to the left

what's left in the vert, 2 SSSkunks, 1 Apollo 11, 1 I95ix and flopstar lol

and me home made greenhouse controller! temp on the right and humidistat on the left.
                            cost me about $60 to build as is, handles my needs for now, a few cheap mods and maybe $30 more dollars it will be everything those expensive hydro controllers are.

Comment

Wow pimp how'd you build that ,son! That shit is sick as hell....
                              TLEAF JOINS IN

Comment

Double post

Comment

Working...
                                X