Clear All

Pimpin's back
    Satori F2 Vert Grow (Completed)
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=213034

D's Vertical Redemption (Completed)
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....57#post4840157

D's Gone Hunting (In limbo)
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post5941311

Cannafornia Seeds Caliente Kong & Alaskan Thunder Kong Test Thread (Completed)
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....15#post6280215

D's DIY Automated Vertical Feed and Drain System
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....90#post6323290

""Get It Fucking Done. It’s the truth, it’s the one thing you learn real fast in life is that nobody gives a fucking shit about excuses and the sooner you learn that nobody really gives a fuck about you, that you need to get off your ass and make shit happen then the better off everyone will be""". - Zakk Wylde

Comment

Good to see you pimpin still...

"Got my first piece of ass smokin' blunts with hash..."

You would think I had a curfew the way I'm goin in!

I AM AN HVAC/R EXPERT TECHNICIAN AND INSTALLER. HIT ME UP IF YOU NEED ANY HELP!

HUNGRY PEOPLE DON'T STAY HUNGRY FOR LONG!!!

Comment

He is alive....and all glued up.....hehehe..
        still holding that L?how would u rate ur GT to Blackstar?

Comment

T leafjr,
          No dtw technically, no runoff at all actually.
          That was my problem I think tho, drilled holes in the mortar tubs just in case it gets overwatered. Didn't want to drill holes in my botanicare res'.

Mister D,
          Good to see you man, it's been a minute, thanks for stopping in. Always a pleasure.

ARTofMAKINGfire,
          Sup homie, still grinding away over here.
          Good to hear you're in the up and up yourself.
          Hope everything works out for u, you're a good dude in my book

MOneYMiKe,
          Sup pal good to have you. I actually just finished my last LDawg mom.
          Don't want to sound like. A whiny bitch, but she is night time strong ass Meds and puts me to sleep every time!!! I'm too busy to be smoking that all the time lol. Last run came out fire and reeks! She is always within arms reach, just. It in my stable anymore.
          The Corey pretty much replaced her for my nighttime stuff.
          Black star is better than the GT Tbh with u.
          I still have the GT, but not sure if she makes the rotation again. Might flip one occasionally, but if I lost her I wouldn't cry about it.
          Nailed black star is the bees knees, a real head knocker and my peeps always ask for her.

And i'm gonna tell you something, this pimpin' that I got in my blood, it came from a family tree.
          My granddaddy was a pimp. My great-great-great-granddaddy was a pimp.
          I'm talking 'bout pimpin' since been pimpin' since been pimpin'!

Comment

some pics for the peepers.
            first up, the P1 in the tent, same 600w, same 35 gal res for a bed, same dirt, just reammended 1/2 of what went in the first run, except lime, new EWC and compost mixed in.
            flipped 9/9 so about 6 1/2 weeks.

And i'm gonna tell you something, this pimpin' that I got in my blood, it came from a family tree.

Comment

peek around the corner into that nasty hps glow!
              BlackStar's lined up in the coco tub, drilled 3/8" holes thru the tub this time, just in case.
              flipped a couple days ago.
              the 9 gallon tub got a nice size gorilla glue after the pic was taken.
              gonna try one plant, took mad cuts from her a week to 10 days ago.
              hopefully i get a good amount of tops from her, only time will tell.

Comment

M peezey for the win!!!you getting any lemon yet lol...shit is stoopid yummy...
                I think she may need a name...tagged her hot air ballon localy....but a "international"handle may be proper

Comment

MOneYMiKe
                  i get a lemon greasy kinda fuely smell out of her.
                  i been calling her P1 personally, she's dank by any name tho.

got some Corey Haim Stardog on flushmode, V&B w/ some +size this round.

some early GG4, waiting on that bikini wax down low.

BlackStar getting her stretch on

more BStar by the vert almost done stretching

I95-IX from $M, beefed up and going into flush soon

Comment

My keeper from Phil's chemsour x ssscdh.
                    $M's performs better, so she stays.
                    very similar smells and tastes

some overfed GG4 a few weeks in

call her Brittney! this bitch tosses spears!!
                    P1, under 70 days, 68 maybe????

Comment

Nice pimpin....
                      The i95 IX is looking proper chunky.... Have you tried her before??
                      Bstar.. 1 going scrog 1 vert? Dif or same cut?

How much longer do you go with the P1?

Gotta get some $M gear in my garden.
                      "Teas Fuel the Frost"
                      "Individuality now means anonymity. We are not free." -Refused
                      "I don't know what you've been smoking, but pack another bowl for me!"

Comment

my gears always around for family.....
                        proper.....showing peimp...didn't know u had any going....would love to hear a verdict on that ,how many you pop?looks beefy like jeje funny cause I picked the stretchier pheno to do the first round,this next "proper" pollination will be with the Angel cutting....but if you found something nice I might dig a bit deeper...but.......

thanks for growing em out anywho.....im about to s1 the p1 shortly...she does remind me a bit of rezdog's momma tbh...something about her....
                        shire and p1 together might be a real nice cross....she still around?
                        btw killen em with those flavor's meng......corey is no joke

Comment

milo xxx
                          Thx for popping in bro!
                          First run with the i95ix, I damped off most of my beans and she is the only female.
                          Same bstar cut, 6 in the tray and 1 in the vert.
                          $M got some fly gear, worth a run IMO.
                          Still have some punk kush (panama x dc x i95) I think.
                          Burkle og and bubba og beans left to sort thru.

MOneYMiKe
                          Not running the shire anymore but I'm sure she's around.
                          The closest thing I found to Rezdogs ssh mom is my sssdh ix keeper.
                          It was ssh x (ssh x sourd)
                          Got that same hazy spicy smell and taste going on.
                          The sour beefed her up a bit but still mostly haze IMO.
                          She has been getting out into the crew slowly.

Comment

Looking good pimpin

Gunna take a seat in The back with the ho's . (but I'm no ho)

Comment

Pimpin' ain't easy......but it's necessary!

Nice variety, that Corey is a beefy chick! P1 putting out great too. Just put a P1 in my bed, stoked to see what she does

BI's Sealed Playroom
                              Brother's Perpetual Tents

*Anything said or shown is a result of brother's wild, overly active imagination and can easily be found anywhere on the internet.

Comment

Fields~of~Green
                                welcome to the thread, glad you're digging it.
                                enjoy the back seat with them hoes.

brotherindica
                                i have a gut feeling you're going to love that P1
                                quality and quantity!!

Comment

Working...
                                X