No announcement yet.

Pimps in the Front, Ho's in the Back, Chumps in the Trunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those mangos are wild! my friend grew some a few months ago and that shit got super flop when the football buds came in. definitely needs multiple layers of trellis.

i like how you're pulling off perpetual on the screens. looks like a good system that's workin for ya! i've been brainstorming how to keep a perpetual sched while downsizing back to tents.
    . c a n n a b i s . s a v e d . m y . l i f e .

<3.F.U.C.K.E.M.F.A.M.<3

Comment

That Tricloud gear is real nice! I know the Grimm C99 in that was an F1 Grapefruit pheno.

dank.Frank
      Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading
      as counter
      culture cannabis enthusiasts with
      their thinly veiled
      self-justifications
      catering to the morally
      ambiguous
      for the sake of the
      ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

Originally posted by SourDank View Post
        I second that, would love to see how the Mango is doin now as well. Is that the cut CF made the thread about years back or is this one of your selections brother?
        it is the roasted o cut
        BLACK LIVES MATTER

galatians 6:7

The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
        Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Nobody every told me I found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
        For the wise men and the fools
        I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan

Comment

Jeje you pop up here and there like a gopher weird....love ya brother....

Comment

one.sixoneeight
            i knew if i wished hard enough dreams can come true!
            Thx sailor

flboy
            Thx alot buddy. always appreciate people popping in the thread and enjoying what they see.

DoubleTripleOG
            You're not kidding, but the final smoke is awesome.

MOneYMiKe
            sup brother, good to see you.
            unfortunately that mango is gone. i'll explain more soon.

Sour Dank
            Same cut, Weird nailed it, it's Roasted O's famed cut.
            i do miss RO, havent seen him on the boards in along time, good people.

heady blunts
            sup fam! i usually run 2 tiers of trellis anyway.
            the trick is not to glue any of your pvc fittings, this way i can pull the pvc out of the angle connectors and place the pvc into the connector vertically to hold the screen up and out of the way to work on the girls.
            this is until they fill the screen of course, then it doesnt move til chop.
            i use 4 and 5 way 3/4" furntiture fittings in all corners. it's always an expandable system this way and easier to work with.

dank.frank
            Thx for the tidbit of info, most of the girls smelled of pineapple.
            they are chopped and hanging as i type.
            i took cuts of flowered branches in hopes of a reveg for the winner(s)

OK now, i've been having a problem with sativas in the beds lately.
            i've had excessive stretching to say the least.
            girls keep growing and not flowering well for the time in.
            i culled the mango haze, wasnt far enough along for me and she started spitting out weird leaves.
            1-3 bladed fansand stacked bud sites took off stretching.
            i got no time to add weeks onto flowering and had shit that was rready to flip.
            she had to go, was very disappointed with myself, but i still have her in house.
            no harm no foul but bottom line dictates decisions around here.

i'm not really sure what is causing this, i even had the flowering cycle at 11/13 to no avail.
            they look healthy and happy, but clearly are not.
            i think i'm finally going to have to do a soil test to see where the beds are at.
            i dont reamend a ton of shit in between runs.
            some rock dusts, kelp and compost really
            i dont think that enzymes (pond cleaner dry formula with barley) would cause this, i use it sparingly when i first plant the bed to help break down old roots and keep the nutrients cycling.
            indica dom shit does great in the same beds, it's only my sattier girls (hazes)
            hopefully it works itself out, nobody likes culling crops lol.
            thk god i'm a workaholic and have multiple jobs or my ass be broke as a joke with these fuck ups lmao.

any ideas? feel free.
            in the meantime some pics

And i'm gonna tell you something, this pimpin' that I got in my blood, it came from a family tree.
            My granddaddy was a pimp. My great-great-great-granddaddy was a pimp.
            I'm talking 'bout pimpin' since been pimpin' since been pimpin'!

Comment

that's interesting MP. Im no expert with sats, but maybe just hang in there and they will explode? what day are they at?
              Re┬Ělent┬Ěless pursuit of the dankest flowers

IG:
              @Relentless_Genetics
              #relentlessgenetics

Comment

last run of TK x stardawg ix in coco, fed perfect grower nutes according to their chart

pre chop pics of classic seeds Hawaiin skunk x romulan

pretty much it for now.
                i'm testing some 818 og x sshf3 for Relentless seeeds.
                i threw up a bunch of pics in his subforum if you want to peep them.
                nothing too exciting yet.
                but these girls went in the place of the mango, and they look great.
                no bullshit fan leaves, looks fucking fantastic
                dunno

And i'm gonna tell you something, this pimpin' that I got in my blood, it came from a family tree.

Comment

Maybe a little too much N in the soil causing her to keep wanting to spit out new growth? Not that that would explain the weird 1 and 3 blade fan leaves tho. I've read and reread CF's thread about that cut so many times, awesome she's still around. Looking forward to seeing her when the soil is figured out
                  Originally posted by DoubleTripleOG

A close-up of the Glufie, gotta change the name on that one Sturgeon, it's not a god damn date rape drug, lol.

Comment

Sour Dank
                    It very well could be too much N, i dont really ever add any back tho lol.
                    Maybe i shouldn't toss the fan leaves as mulch when defoliating anymore.
                    Not really sure what else to do.
                    I'll get where i need to be eventually.

snapped some pics while tearing up the bong this morning.

i want to show you my slick new "on the go" rig i bring to my overnight pimpin' job.
                    works wll but tears thru the battery to hit it.
                    i literally have to plug it into the usb after a good session.

now that we're headed into some cooler months, its time for a run of sour!
                    flipped 8/8

and some Hawaiian Skunk x Rom getting ready for trim.

Comment

That rig is awesome!! What wattage battery you rockin' with it? Do you know the name of it, I want one already, lol. Those HS x R buds look sweet, is it real "loud" ?

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Originally posted by oceangrownkush
                      He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana
                      you can't get blood out of a stone.

Comment

lookin good MP...them sours are about to blow up.
                        looks like some good smoke ur trimmin up.
                        i have a similar portable e nail...i have the dabadoo.its the same thisng pretty much.
                        ill put a pic of it up in my thread.
                        peace-T-
                        sigpic

Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Maxxin and Coolin with Karma Genetics

My teacher told me i was nothin but a piece of shit.seen her the other day,drivin a piece of shit.

In Aztec mythology, Tonatiuh was the sun god. The Aztec people considered him the leader of Tollan, their heaven. He was also known as the fifth sun, because the Aztecs believed that he was the sun that took over when the fourth sun was expelled from the sky.
                        He was a sun-god, and heavenly warrior; God of the Sun represented by the eagle. Poor and ill, Tonatiuh cast himself into the flames, and being burnt up, was resurrected. Daily Tonatiuh repeats his passage across the heavens, down into darkness, and back again into the sky. With him Tonatiuh carries all brave warriors who have died in battle and all brave women who have died in childbirth. The greatest heroes Tonatiuh carries with him to the greatest heights. to Tonatiuhican.

Comment

Just cruising thru, pimpin'. Curious as to what you have going at the moment? Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Originally posted by oceangrownkush
                          He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana
                          you can't get blood out of a stone.

Comment

Originally posted by Medium Pimpin' View Post
                            Been a hot minute since i posted anything up.
                            same old tent, same old dirt, chugging along for over a year now.
                            all Glue and 2 Corey's making some filler for head.
                            just over 7 weeks
                            View Image
                            Corey
                            View Image
                            View Image

cont
                            So, only a year and half later.....

Same soil for a year? How does that work? I dig growing in soil a lot so can't help but be curious!

Comment

sorry for not being around much folks.
                              the forums sure fell to the wayside, seems everybody is on IG or SC now.
                              myself included.
                              still alive and kicking and doing my thing.
                              same fucking soil for getting close to 3 years now, give or take. i dont remmeber.

pretty much sea green, mammoth p and water these days.
                              if u guys want, pm me for my Instagram nick.

Comment

Seems like IG is just a place to show off pics .... here we can get the whole story
                                (Medical Patient In Compliance)

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
                                your bud
                                babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Comment

Working...
                                X