No announcement yet.

Pimps in the Front, Ho's in the Back, Chumps in the Trunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to be watching that LEC run for sure. Real nice squisher too!

dank.Frank
    Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading
    as counter
    culture cannabis enthusiasts with
    their thinly veiled
    self-justifications
    catering to the morally
    ambiguous
    for the sake of the
    ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

that mango back in the house! my fav. cheers MP!

Comment

lookin good MP...
        man those nets look like to be a motha fucka,come harvest time...
        nevertheless looks on point!!

Comment

lookin good bro! I like your style!
          Re┬Ělent┬Ěless pursuit of the dankest flowers

IG:
          @Relentless_Genetics
          #relentlessgenetics

Comment

dank.frank
            i'm super excited for these lamps too.
            i had one ballast crap out on me in about a month, but i'm able to swap it out for a new one. no biggie.
            i also grabbed 2 more kits as they were back in stock!!
            i threw one in the tent and used the other to replace the bad ballast over the mango haze.
            i used a 600w hps for a couple days in the meantime, no light is bad light lol.

gOdzilla
            sup broskie!
            hell yeah buddy, how many times have we gone back and forth asking each other if there were any hot leads on her where abouts?
            persistance paid off, you know what to do

bucketswithsoil
            they can be a PITA, but totally manageable.
            i tape the netting string to the pvc frames so if any part of the net gets tugged real hard lopping off colas, it just breaks away and i can retape it later.
            could be a way less efficient way to do it, this works well for me.

Relentless
            thx man! i'm just doing my thing, glad you like what you see.
            i even snapped a pic of the lil babies i'm testing for ya.

i snapped pics over the last 2 weeks when i had time.
            got time to upload them for all to see today.

9x 818 og x haze lings from Relentless

Tent shot, couple weeks in
            the front 2 are my Classic Seeds Hawaiin Skunk x Romulan keeper.
            Real leggy bitch, prolly should've planted them in the back lol.
            the rear 4 are my 2 diff keepers of Haze-o-nesia from Karma
            all 3 of these girls are on their second runs.

now some before and after shots.
            Got 3 shots, 1 week apart. but being i can only do 5 pics per post, this one starts on this page.

Mango Haze

cont.....

And i'm gonna tell you something, this pimpin' that I got in my blood, it came from a family tree.
            My granddaddy was a pimp. My great-great-great-granddaddy was a pimp.
            I'm talking 'bout pimpin' since been pimpin' since been pimpin'!

Comment

after many, many, many, many pinches later

GG4

1 week later

TK(coco, perfect grower nutes)

She is/was mad leafy, i've been pulling fans off this bitch forever!!

And i'm gonna tell you something, this pimpin' that I got in my blood, it came from a family tree.

Comment

Looking killer, MP!!!

Your tents & screens are packed, nice even canopies. Love the defol work too btw.

Great to see you got the Mango back!! Always enjoy watching you run her

BI's Sealed Playroom
                Brother's Perpetual Tents

*Anything said or shown is a result of brother's wild, overly active imagination and can easily be found anywhere on the internet.

Comment

brotherindica
                  Thx man for popping in.
                  I took a page out of your book with these screens and the defoliation.
                  Looks like i got way better penetration this time mauling pretty much every fan leaf.
                  Mango, yum yum

I've been snapping pics when i gpt the time since my last update.
                  alot were blurry i just noticed, only a few made the cut.
                  they still kind of suck, so i apologize for my amatuer photo skills lol

in no particular order (because i can't remember )
                  GG4

TK

Comment

MangoHaze

Tent Gear
                    1st 5 in 3 gal fabric pots is some new gear i copt from GLG awhile back.
                    Trifecta by Tricloud
                    I'm not sure how the parentals are arranged, but i know its Bros Grimm's Apollo 11, Apollo 13 and C99

behind those is a huge mess of Hawaiin Skunk x Romulan
                    And i promise you there's some Haze~o~Nesia by my boy Karma.

Comment

Just to let you see how leggy this mango bitch is, its almost too unreal to believe without seeing.
                      planted into 12/12

the aftermath

LOL

Comment

be careful what you wish for
                        "...with the right device you can make a pattern grow,or you can tune up your car."

Comment

MP

seriously killin it in here. big ups to you man

peace

Comment

That Mango is out of control!! Gonna be some long running buds by the looks of it. I've been puffing mine steady since she came down. Haze all the way on the inhale, and then the frutiness comes with the exhale.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Originally posted by oceangrownkush
                            He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana
                            you can't get blood out of a stone.

Comment

Lets see that mango!!

Comment

I second that, would love to see how the Mango is doin now as well. Is that the cut CF made the thread about years back or is this one of your selections brother?
                                Originally posted by DoubleTripleOG

A close-up of the Glufie, gotta change the name on that one Sturgeon, it's not a god damn date rape drug, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X