Pimps in the Front, Ho's in the Back, Chumps in the Trunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haze~o~Nesia @35 daze

And i'm gonna tell you something, this pimpin' that I got in my blood, it came from a family tree.
    My granddaddy was a pimp. My great-great-great-granddaddy was a pimp.
    I'm talking 'bout pimpin' since been pimpin' since been pimpin'!

Comment

I can't wait for Karma to drop these haze crosses, all of them are looking like some super dank. Your definitely doin all these hazes justice bro, love it. Is this your seed run with the haze-o-nesia or have you been able to puff her before?
      Originally posted by DoubleTripleOG

A close-up of the Glufie, gotta change the name on that one Sturgeon, it's not a god damn date rape drug, lol.

Comment

Cant wait to see these hazes bro!!and to hear your opinion.....
        which I are u rocking?your keeper cut? Family circulated?
        Also just realized your rockin corey....duh.....I hit u later

Comment

Sour Dank
          This is my first run with her, winded up with 4 females out of the pack.
          They are all different phenos, 1 is real hazy, 1 is a haze dom mix, 1 a jack dom mix and the last is straight jack..

MOneYMiKe
          what's up buddy, hope all is well.
          i'm hoping one of these hazes hangs around.
          I do have my eye on one particular lady tho, hope she turns out as great as i think she will.
          Corey is a keeper!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snapped a few pics being i'm not at work today.
          a crowded veg area to say the least

I-95 in their 1 gal smarties waiting for a parking space in the rig.

peak in the tent, threw 3 ecsd's in there since winter is upon us and that bitch loves lower temps.

some Glue i got in a box that i'm puffing on while putting this whole turkey day pic-o-rama for y'all.

And i'm gonna tell you something, this pimpin' that I got in my blood, it came from a family tree.

Comment

left side of the bed
            Corey @ almost 9 weeks coming down soon, thinking this weekend
            SSS @ 7 weeks today, they got time.

Glue side filling the screen

tray, Glue pretty much done, just want a better fade.

Corey

Comment

SSS

GG4

P1

Comment

Your buds look amazing bro! Great job! Keep it up!
                Regards

Comment

Carrington
                  welcome to my thread, i'm glad you enjoy what you see here.
                  there's always more to come!

first up, the Haze~o~Nesia tent @ 50 daze
                  tent shot

and now the 4 females in there.
                  this first girl has my attention the most so far, she is going to put out some fat spears.

back left

stretchiest one, front right. the way she's moving, she's going to go the longest

back right plant, had to move the hazy pheno out of the way for the shot. most jack dom

Comment

Originally posted by Medium Pimpin' View Post
                    Sour Dank
                    This is my first run with her, winded up with 4 females out of the pack.
                    They are all different phenos, 1 is real hazy, 1 is a haze dom mix, 1 a jack dom mix and the last is straight jack..

MOneYMiKe
                    what's up buddy, hope all is well.
                    i'm hoping one of these hazes hangs around.
                    I do have my eye on one particular lady tho, hope she turns out as great as i think she will.
                    Corey is a keeper!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snapped a few pics being i'm not at work today.
                    a crowded veg area to say the least
                    View Image

I-95 in their 1 gal smarties waiting for a parking space in the rig.
                    View Image

peak in the tent, threw 3 ecsd's in there since winter is upon us and that bitch loves lower temps.
                    View Image

some Glue i got in a box that i'm puffing on while putting this whole turkey day pic-o-rama for y'all.
                    View Image
                    Hey that a Durolux t5? I got one of those. Nice box o'Glue My cut's in reveg mode from her stork flight cant wait til she snaps out of it and I can grab a couple pieces, throw her in already. Havent tried the mother Glue yet, but I've heard things ya see

I dont think I could hang growing hazes...way too much white for 50 days haha. Looking good though man

Comment

Looks like u doing it up real nice in there ... !!! ...
                      "I'm chain smokin loud like it's a newport ...

sigpic

Comment

Who's this one? That still the Corey from the previous post?

Medium Pimpin'

Comment

whiteberrieS
                          the 4' t5 is from home depot, not sure the brand.
                          i also have two 2' 4 light fixtures, they're the black ones in back.
                          found them on the net cheap.
                          the glue is a great plant for sure.
                          i love my sativas, the longer flowering times lead to more rewarding highs, IMO.

and yes, that pic is the corey.

nickman, thanks dude.
                          i'm going to add these pics to the tester thread in a minute.

ECSD and P1
                          going to flip as soon as the super sour skunks finish.

ECSD @ 28

I 95 flipped yesterday

GG4 @ 21
                          i was adjusting a blumat near the rear of the bed and upon pulling out i elbowed a glue stem in 1/2. it withered and bit the bullet. i replanted another, but its way behind.

Comment

SuperSourSkunk @ 61

tops nearest the light got funky

Comment

nice update homie.everything looking happy and healthy.
                              love that veg room shot.i like when my veg room is on tilt.
                              corey looks dank,gg4 always impresses,cant wait to rock that ass.
                              whats ur take on the sss so far?

keep it poppin pimpin.
                              peace-T-
                              sigpic

Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Maxxin and Coolin with Karma Genetics

My teacher told me i was nothin but a piece of shit.seen her the other day,drivin a piece of shit.

In Aztec mythology, Tonatiuh was the sun god. The Aztec people considered him the leader of Tollan, their heaven. He was also known as the fifth sun, because the Aztecs believed that he was the sun that took over when the fourth sun was expelled from the sky.
                              He was a sun-god, and heavenly warrior; God of the Sun represented by the eagle. Poor and ill, Tonatiuh cast himself into the flames, and being burnt up, was resurrected. Daily Tonatiuh repeats his passage across the heavens, down into darkness, and back again into the sky. With him Tonatiuh carries all brave warriors who have died in battle and all brave women who have died in childbirth. The greatest heroes Tonatiuh carries with him to the greatest heights. to Tonatiuhican.

Comment

Been a while since I checked in. Looking fuckin killer. Pimpin ain't easy
                                sigpic
                                Motherless Goat Farms

Comment

Working...
                                X