Pimps in the Front, Ho's in the Back, Chumps in the Trunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pimps in the Front, Ho's in the Back, Chumps in the Trunk

I knida let the old grow and thread die off and never finished it out.
    I figured it's been awhile, why not start a new jump off?
    Sorta getting back into my groove over here and figured i'd share.

Got a new 4'x4' tent with a big hood and a 600w in there.
    All organic mix, just add water.
    occasional compost teas and some F+ foliars.
    used a 35? gallon res for a bed style grow, filled her with a grip of GG4.
    also have 3 x 5gal girls sharing with the glues.
    2 x c99bx from seed(left and middle) and my last run with my Black Widow keeper(right).
    She been spitting nanners more and more with every run.
    Real strong, but not looking for seeded crops.
    Whole tent flipped 5/24

c99 bx girls

Veg area

cont....

And i'm gonna tell you something, this pimpin' that I got in my blood, it came from a family tree.
    My granddaddy was a pimp. My great-great-great-granddaddy was a pimp.
    I'm talking 'bout pimpin' since been pimpin' since been pimpin'!

ECSD scrogs
    18 gallon totes filled with organic mix
    left tray flipped 5/5 and been weaved pretty heavy
    right tray flipped 10 days after and just supercropping, want to see which does better

left tray

right tray

flipped a Golden Tiger from clone, trying to keep her in check! shit gets bonkers quick with her.

here's a c99 bx from seed on flush mode.
    had 2 girls from seed sharing a 2-3? gallon fabric pot of coco, fed V&B.
    she reeks of pineapple!

cont...

And i'm gonna tell you something, this pimpin' that I got in my blood, it came from a family tree.

Comment

few things around my lone vert bulb, just filler until i rebuild my rdwc.
      knocking it down to 4 modules and will use coco in it.
      2 gg4, 1 ecsd and 1 sssdh IX around the bulb atm.

GG4 pretty much ready for chop.

Timber! flopping hard

young gg4

Comment

I become partial to the smell of GG#4 so I'm gonna park over here so the smell draws right by me
        sigpic
        Motherless Goat Farms

Comment

What's good, F.A.M.

Nice to see you getting on the water only bus...

Looking forward to what you get done in the new thread...Keep pimpin'!

dank.Frank
          Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading
          as counter
          culture cannabis enthusiasts with
          their thinly veiled
          self-justifications
          catering to the morally
          ambiguous
          for the sake of the
          ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

some lovely buds there...

keep doin what u do
            bubblehash and cannamilk producer

Comment

Smokin Joe,
              She does smell great, real glad to have her, thx for stopping in.

Dank.frank
              I can't really afford to have any fuck ups here, so organics it is to pound out quality.
              I will still be messing around with different things, just not putting all my proverbial eggs in one basket.

Dsog,
              Thanks buddy, always good to see you.

Comment

Been a hot minute, but got into the tent during lights off to snap some pics.
                didn't take any pics in the main area due to that hps glow, but that GTiger fucking went off for flipping her so little.

basically water only, little cal/mag here or there and a few weekly foliars of F+
                GG4 about 4.5 weeks. (1 c99bx up front, other from seed hermed and the BW started tossing so i said fuck it)

more glue on the way....

Comment

Comment

Looking frosted Pimpin'...

I see a bit of tip burn - what are you using to push them along, out of curiosity.

Looks just like mine when I use any teas in wk 3 and 5...

dank.Frank
                    as counter
                    their thinly veiled
                    self-justifications
                    catering to the morally
                    ambiguous
                    for the sake of the
                    ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

Man everything is looking sooo good. Water only is so easy it's almost incredible.

I'm really curious to know how your GT selections have been going...any hopeful keepers yet?

edit: looks like i made it in the front...makes me a pimp, but you f.u.c.k.e.r.s already knew that.
                      sigpic

Pictures of the Pot I Grow

Recycling Dirt Is Ridiculously Easy

The LEDs That Are Changing the Game
                      You can't stop me. I'm like a weed. I might disappear for a moment or two, but I will pop up somewhere else and will never stop growing.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

dank.frank
                        nothing too fancy in the original mix, mostly promix/EWC/compost/used hydroton for drainage, was out of perlite for this mix. i've used grow stones as replacements too.
                        d lime/ blood/bone/kelp/gsand/cottonseed/crab shell/de/oyster shell/azomite/humic ore/ and im sure a couple other things i cant remember off the top of my head.
                        i mix, and wet w/ kelpak/fish emulsion/molassas combo and cook for a month or so.
                        i've always been an advocate for Floralicious+, really perks things up when i foliar with it.
                        also started using OGBiowar root/foliar drenches weekly to help combat my FGnats that always seem to find me

Lapides
                        I'm down to the lone GoldenTiger in the stable, when she's good she's great, it's getting her there that's tough.

Comment

Thanks for the break down.

dank.Frank
                          as counter
                          their thinly veiled
                          self-justifications
                          catering to the morally
                          ambiguous
                          for the sake of the
                          ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Comment

Good ta see ya back at it pimpin' . Your glue is looking killer
                            Satori F2 Vert Grow (Completed)
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=213034

D's Vertical Redemption (Completed)
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....57#post4840157

D's Gone Hunting (In limbo)
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post5941311

Cannafornia Seeds Caliente Kong & Alaskan Thunder Kong Test Thread (Completed)
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....15#post6280215

D's DIY Automated Vertical Feed and Drain System
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....90#post6323290

""Get It Fucking Done. It’s the truth, it’s the one thing you learn real fast in life is that nobody gives a fucking shit about excuses and the sooner you learn that nobody really gives a fuck about you, that you need to get off your ass and make shit happen then the better off everyone will be""". - Zakk Wylde

Comment

dank.frank
                              no doubt brother.

Mister D
                              good to see you too bro! always a pleasure.

took another glue off feed today and gonna flush her a couple days, so drug her out for a few pics.
                              2 gal pure coco, fed v&b w/ a lil moab to try the free sample i got out.
                              61 days, flipped 4/27

Comment

Working...
                              X