Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FRIENDinDEED's HOUSE

this is the end all.

I cant afford to keep up with the stopping and starting of various threads so from now on whatever I do will be posted here, successes, failures, triumphs, tribulations, ups and downs.

figured its time I get a stable spot on here and stop all the damned bouncin' around all over the site.

when you enter into my house there are a few things that need to be realized since they are facts:

**my grow style in unconventional to say the least. I have a good amount of supplies and understand the plants needs

** I don't abide by industry standards and especially not your standards. if you like it talk about it, if you don't like it . . . talk about it cause im gonna keep being me either way.

** your ideas/opinions are welcome but not warranted.

**this one is going to get a lil bit more involved than a person should be on this site so just realize that MANY of your questions will go unanswered

I find that its easier to do a vlog as opposed to constantly posting pics and writing a whole lot. I don't like to write a lot because I can get long winded but I will use the forum to respond to questions, I deem worthy, about the vids and what they showcase.

so lets get this thing started shall we?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyuwgf0LNrQ
    FRIENDinDEED's HOUSE
    vlog target update: 5/2/2015

FLOWER SETUP
    -RIG:12x2gl DWC bucket sites/4" airstones/ dual output pumps/5" net cups/ hydroton:lavarock mix
    -LIGHT: DUAL 400MH/HPS side by side

MOM SETUP
    -RIG: 3x5gl container sites/4" airstones/ dual output pumps/5.5" net cups/ hydroton:lavarock mix
    -LIGHT: 6x4' T8's

CLONES/CUTS
    -RIG: 12-15x 5.5" net cups directly in water/ water pump for circulation/4" airstone for aeration
    -LIGHT: 4x4' T8's + 70hps

**MISCELLANEOUS**
    -MEDIUM: HYDROTON/LAVA ROCK
    -NUTES: **currently researching**
    -NET CUPS: 5.5" for mom+flower

**ROTATION CONCEPT/PLAN: once plants root and reach about afoot tall theyre transfered from cuts space directly into flower space

the early stages of the KALABRESE grow before their demise:

[YOUTUBEIF]c9znDLzqrsk[/YOUTUBEIF]

I will add more vids of the old KALABRESE grow before its eminent demise . . .

EDIT: the last vid I have of the KALABRESE and CHEM#4 in their prime:

[YOUTUBEIF]vUQkcUIKDWQ[/YOUTUBEIF]
    Last edited by ganja_hasi; 06-20-2014, 14:03. Reason: embed
    FRIENDinDEED's HOUSE

FLOWER SETUP
    -RIG:12x2gl DWC bucket sites/4" airstones/ dual output pumps/5" net cups/ hydroton:lavarock mix

MOM SETUP
    -RIG: 3x5gl container sites/4" airstones/ dual output pumps/5.5" net cups/ hydroton:lavarock mix

CLONES/CUTS
    -RIG: 12-15x 5.5" net cups directly in water/ water pump for circulation/4" airstone for aeration

**MISCELLANEOUS**

**ROTATION CONCEPT/PLAN: once plants root and reach about afoot tall theyre transfered from cuts space directly into flower space

Comment

small update or what I normally call a preupdate:

[YOUTUBEIF]rz4Gd_hGmws[/YOUTUBEIF]

Im gonna maintaine a update schedule of Saturdays since that's when I got the cuts.
      Last edited by ganja_hasi; 06-20-2014, 14:04. Reason: embed
      FRIENDinDEED's HOUSE

FLOWER SETUP

MOM SETUP

CLONES/CUTS

**MISCELLANEOUS**

Comment

5/10/2014 progress:

[YOUTUBEIF]0BQwuy8dO7E[/YOUTUBEIF]
        Last edited by ganja_hasi; 06-20-2014, 14:05. Reason: embed
        FRIENDinDEED's HOUSE

FLOWER SETUP

MOM SETUP

CLONES/CUTS

**MISCELLANEOUS**

Comment

5/17/2014 progress:
          [youtubeif]jpMNb_g1qCU[/youtubeif]
          Last edited by ganja_hasi; 06-20-2014, 14:07. Reason: embed
          FRIENDinDEED's HOUSE

FLOWER SETUP

MOM SETUP

CLONES/CUTS

**MISCELLANEOUS**

Comment

5/24/14 progress:

[youtubeif]0DriaBe8gzg[/youtubeif]
            Last edited by ganja_hasi; 06-20-2014, 14:08. Reason: embed
            FRIENDinDEED's HOUSE

FLOWER SETUP

MOM SETUP

CLONES/CUTS

**MISCELLANEOUS**

Comment

5/31/14 progress:

[youtubeif]NUspCnOZloc[/youtubeif]
              Last edited by ganja_hasi; 06-20-2014, 14:09. Reason: embed
              FRIENDinDEED's HOUSE

FLOWER SETUP

MOM SETUP

CLONES/CUTS

**MISCELLANEOUS**

Comment

as of 6/7/14:

[youtubeif]9oSS93ELSkk[/youtubeif]
                Last edited by ganja_hasi; 06-20-2014, 14:10. Reason: embed
                FRIENDinDEED's HOUSE

FLOWER SETUP

MOM SETUP

CLONES/CUTS

**MISCELLANEOUS**

Comment

as of 6/14/14:

[youtubeif]bOP-UhhT-7A[/youtubeif]

***apologies for the delay, family was in town and totally forgot to post vid llink
                  Last edited by ganja_hasi; 06-20-2014, 14:11. Reason: embed
                  FRIENDinDEED's HOUSE

FLOWER SETUP

MOM SETUP

CLONES/CUTS

**MISCELLANEOUS**

Comment

hey friend, my internet's messed up right now, so i can't see your vids.
                    ( i can only surf icmag and google pages)
                    but i'll be checking them out when it's working right.good to see you doing your thing.
                    Last edited by paper thorn; 06-20-2014, 17:33.
                    Stone Pipes thread, see them as they're made

NFT, Bubba, rocks, cats, dogs and stuff Current Grow (sorta)

Old Seeds, New Strains (not) current grow OLD thread

Come on son 3600 watts OLDER thread

Great song, check it out.

Ray Hubbard singing Beauty Way

im babbling again i see,better get to trimming....and some rush 2112!
                    unclefishstick

Rachel Flotard sing Anchor Song, she's so perfect, maybe it's the hair

Blaze Foley singing WW3, cool song

Comment

wow this is a real nice hydro grow! i expected to see some med man genetics? nonetheless, things are progressing rapidly & your canopy is filling out nicely
                      Getting started w/ living soil
                      The Divinity within the flower was and is sufficient in Itself
                      sigpic

Comment

as of 6/21/14:

[youtubeif]q_CunGFCsHU[/youtubeif]
                        Last edited by ganja_hasi; 06-22-2014, 10:56. Reason: embed
                        FRIENDinDEED's HOUSE

FLOWER SETUP

MOM SETUP

CLONES/CUTS

**MISCELLANEOUS**

Comment

Originally posted by paper thorn View Post
                          hey friend, my internet's messed up right now, so i can't see your vids.
                          ( i can only surf icmag and google pages)
                          but i'll be checking them out when it's working right.good to see you doing your thing.
                          take your time bro, im here, your here so check it when things are straight.

I find vlogging to be so much easier to do and it better represents what im doing besides theres no better reference point than video.

and don't forget, all comments are welcome. funds are kinda low right now so I make very minor but strategic augmentations or additions to the different stages of grow I maintaine.
                          FRIENDinDEED's HOUSE

FLOWER SETUP

MOM SETUP

CLONES/CUTS

**MISCELLANEOUS**

Comment

Originally posted by xmobotx View Post
                            wow this is a real nice hydro grow! i expected to see some med man genetics? nonetheless, things are progressing rapidly & your canopy is filling out nicely
                            appreciate it xmobotx and thanks for dropping by!

out of all the threads ive ever started, the greatest one was where I asked others about their failures, trials and tribulations and realized im not alone. the most important thing is staying vigilant and not letting the failures set you back or even stop you.

ppl love to post their successes as though they are god themselves and aren't willing to be transparent to start to actual dialogue in order to gain true understanding of "what may have gone wrong" which, if your honest and real, happens to us all.

no MEDMAN stuff yet but its coming, theres a good amount of genetics available to me through my partner BUT he and I have discussed MEDMAN, TOMHILL and CHIMERA.
                            FRIENDinDEED's HOUSE

FLOWER SETUP

MOM SETUP

CLONES/CUTS

**MISCELLANEOUS**

Comment

as of 6/28/14:
                              [youtubeif]WQkj029I_AI[/youtubeif]
                              Last edited by ganja_hasi; 07-10-2014, 05:46. Reason: embed
                              FRIENDinDEED's HOUSE

FLOWER SETUP

MOM SETUP

CLONES/CUTS

**MISCELLANEOUS**

Comment

Working...
                              X