What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FRIENDinDEED's HOUSE

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
this is the end all.

I cant afford to keep up with the stopping and starting of various threads so from now on whatever I do will be posted here, successes, failures, triumphs, tribulations, ups and downs.

figured its time I get a stable spot on here and stop all the damned bouncin' around all over the site.

when you enter into my house there are a few things that need to be realized since they are facts:

**my grow style in unconventional to say the least. I have a good amount of supplies and understand the plants needs

** I don't abide by industry standards and especially not your standards. if you like it talk about it, if you don't like it . . . talk about it cause im gonna keep being me either way.

** your ideas/opinions are welcome but not warranted.

**this one is going to get a lil bit more involved than a person should be on this site so just realize that MANY of your questions will go unanswered

I find that its easier to do a vlog as opposed to constantly posting pics and writing a whole lot. I don't like to write a lot because I can get long winded but I will use the forum to respond to questions, I deem worthy, about the vids and what they showcase.

so lets get this thing started shall we?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyuwgf0LNrQ

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
the early stages of the KALABRESE grow before their demise:

[YOUTUBEIF]c9znDLzqrsk[/YOUTUBEIF]

I will add more vids of the old KALABRESE grow before its eminent demise . . .

EDIT: the last vid I have of the KALABRESE and CHEM#4 in their prime:

[YOUTUBEIF]vUQkcUIKDWQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited by a moderator:

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
small update or what I normally call a preupdate:

[YOUTUBEIF]rz4Gd_hGmws[/YOUTUBEIF]

Im gonna maintaine a update schedule of Saturdays since that's when I got the cuts.

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
5/31/14 progress:

[youtubeif]NUspCnOZloc[/youtubeif]

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
as of 6/14/14:

[youtubeif]bOP-UhhT-7A[/youtubeif]

***apologies for the delay, family was in town and totally forgot to post vid llink

paper thorn

Veteran
hey friend, my internet's messed up right now, so i can't see your vids.
( i can only surf icmag and google pages)
but i'll be checking them out when it's working right.good to see you doing your thing.

Last edited:

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow this is a real nice hydro grow! i expected to see some med man genetics? nonetheless, things are progressing rapidly & your canopy is filling out nicely

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
hey friend, my internet's messed up right now, so i can't see your vids.
( i can only surf icmag and google pages)
but i'll be checking them out when it's working right.good to see you doing your thing.

take your time bro, im here, your here so check it when things are straight.

I find vlogging to be so much easier to do and it better represents what im doing besides theres no better reference point than video.

and don't forget, all comments are welcome. funds are kinda low right now so I make very minor but strategic augmentations or additions to the different stages of grow I maintaine.

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
wow this is a real nice hydro grow! i expected to see some med man genetics? nonetheless, things are progressing rapidly & your canopy is filling out nicely

appreciate it xmobotx and thanks for dropping by!

out of all the threads ive ever started, the greatest one was where I asked others about their failures, trials and tribulations and realized im not alone. the most important thing is staying vigilant and not letting the failures set you back or even stop you.

ppl love to post their successes as though they are god themselves and aren't willing to be transparent to start to actual dialogue in order to gain true understanding of "what may have gone wrong" which, if your honest and real, happens to us all.

no MEDMAN stuff yet but its coming, theres a good amount of genetics available to me through my partner BUT he and I have discussed MEDMAN, TOMHILL and CHIMERA.

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
damn dude you have a lot of plants definitely stepped up your game from when you were a rookie ;)

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
Live chatting your video plants look great. Leaves look great. About the insect I use the og biowar tea to control pests.

before i used tea i used an amid-based pesticide early in veg.

enjoying the video man thanks for posting it. I may do the same someday with my grow.

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
love the weed pics.. ohhh s theres a clone/veg cab in there!!

the ruler in the cab is a great idea. keep tha cuts in tha bottom

nice root ball... ever hear of root pruning?

fuckin' jungle is great! :D

ninja CUT

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
youtube video blogs are cool
so so so much easier

damn dude you have a lot of plants definitely stepped up your game from when you were a rookie ;)
you know, that's the shittiest thing about my luck man, haven't really been a rookie just fuck all luck. when I first moved there I thought it was gonna be the best thing in the world but with nature taking the kind of toll it does in this place, it was a bigger fight/defeat than what I thought and the one thing ive learned for sure is storms/winter are officially mother natures "time of the month" cause jesus the past couple storms in the past couple years zapped my attempts eash and every friggin time

Live chatting your video plants look great. Leaves look great. About the insect I use the og biowar tea to control pests.

before i used tea i used an amid-based pesticide early in veg.

enjoying the video man thanks for posting it. I may do the same someday with my grow.
I wanted to use some product I saw somewhere else at homedepot, its one of those things you just hang up in the area and it takes care of things, honestly I would rather go that route than mixing anything else, but then again im gonna research what your talking about. as you can tell from the videos, although I researched this fucking bug for a good couple hours, and still couldn't remember the name, shit still cant remember the damned name, I know that its some sort of hopping fucker

love the weed pics.. ohhh s theres a clone/veg cab in there!!

the ruler in the cab is a great idea. keep tha cuts in tha bottom

nice root ball... ever hear of root pruning?

fuckin' jungle is great! :D

ninja CUT

ive had that cab for years man, its one of the things that actually hasn't changed.

rootball pruning huh? I may have to look into that because the roots aren't looking as healthy as I would want them too. I think the heat is taking its toll.

im actually putting some loot aside so I can get some vents installed for passive venting, you know, a couple of holes near the floor couple vent spots near the top, maybe even put my old (but still good) blower fan as a ventilation mover

Latest posts

Latest posts