What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FRIENDinDEED's HOUSE

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
good lord!

just realized the date of my last post! YIKES! had to do some major cleaning and whatever fixes to my grow spot that my budget would allow

the soil supplies are all gone save for the grow bags and nutes

all in all since im trying my best to make changes for the better ive been doing things/making necessary changes one step at a time instead of trying to do it all at once

ive sealed the cracks and the false wall converted out of a garage door so its air tight right now; intake vents are installed; insulated where i needed too with the pink stuff

still need to install my out take fan (or rather im using my blower fan as an outtake fan); have to build the shelf and the light for the top part of the veg/mom section

still iffy about growing during the winter but we'll see, maybe with these minor changes the place can hold the heat from a source and i can make use of a good circulation fan

gonna try and get a vid up by saturday, sunday night the latest, i haven't even been trolling so when i tell you i was busy i mean major busy for real

you all know how it goes, anyway the vid is going to be the tell all

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
are you out of weed though? really sucks to grow weed and then be out of it for a couple of weeks, heh.

S

SPG.

OUT OF WEED!... Find "THEN" im After the Stuff MORE THAN EVER!! .. :D

(^YES,first toke From a new crop IS the best,NO Matter " what " the Fooking Strain!) Usually..
..OR is Until i start gettin' Arrogant From the "Abundant Green!!"..
Nope,lol ..Gotta Pace Yaself

Last edited: