No announcement yet.

FRIENDinDEED's HOUSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok guys, as usual im busy trying to take care of the things I need to and do the necessary work in the cab that I need to.

the liner is down so the conversion is done, just have to fill with nutes

the SOUR KUSH has taken a turn for the worse, once again didn't have time to go look in on them and found the sour limp as anything, although I topped them all up it doesn't seem like the sour is gonna recover.

so this is the first time im officially skipping the vid this go around. school is in full swing, work is in full swing so the grow is gonna have to take a lil back seat for now
    FRIENDinDEED's HOUSE
    vlog target update: 5/2/2015

FLOWER SETUP
    -RIG:12x2gl DWC bucket sites/4" airstones/ dual output pumps/5" net cups/ hydroton:lavarock mix
    -LIGHT: DUAL 400MH/HPS side by side

MOM SETUP
    -RIG: 3x5gl container sites/4" airstones/ dual output pumps/5.5" net cups/ hydroton:lavarock mix
    -LIGHT: 6x4' T8's

CLONES/CUTS
    -RIG: 12-15x 5.5" net cups directly in water/ water pump for circulation/4" airstone for aeration
    -LIGHT: 4x4' T8's + 70hps

**MISCELLANEOUS**
    -MEDIUM: HYDROTON/LAVA ROCK
    -NUTES: **currently researching**
    -NET CUPS: 5.5" for mom+flower

**ROTATION CONCEPT/PLAN: once plants root and reach about afoot tall theyre transfered from cuts space directly into flower space

Comment

things as of late have been more than hectic and I think its time for me to get back to what makes me happy and growing cannabis makes me happy.

NEW JOB
      what can I say, its a new job new company and the opportunities seemed possible but with the way things are going I cant see those opportunities being viable for me so ive decided to dial back my efforts and take it one step at a time but breaking my back trying to "please the boss" is officially over.

SCHOOL
      its going well, got our first test back and I did better than expected but I know im good for a specific average without even trying and I hit that mark. I always view the first test as a research type of thing anyway.

GROW
      the MOMS are getting huge and are more than ready for cuttings / the SOUR made it through the storm officially and is doing a lot better and is in good enough health to take a few cuts from / the BLUEDREAM cut doesn't seem to be making it very well buti may just put it in the new spot and see how it does / the bottom of the mom cab is now my new "layover station" or where the cuts will mature and beef up for flowering.

been missing family, school work and my grow and most importantly my son so yeah taking a step back and realizing where I was in time and place was necessary

I will be posting a new vid this SAT for sure
      FRIENDinDEED's HOUSE

FLOWER SETUP
      -RIG:12x2gl DWC bucket sites/4" airstones/ dual output pumps/5" net cups/ hydroton:lavarock mix

MOM SETUP
      -RIG: 3x5gl container sites/4" airstones/ dual output pumps/5.5" net cups/ hydroton:lavarock mix

CLONES/CUTS
      -RIG: 12-15x 5.5" net cups directly in water/ water pump for circulation/4" airstone for aeration

**MISCELLANEOUS**

**ROTATION CONCEPT/PLAN: once plants root and reach about afoot tall theyre transfered from cuts space directly into flower space

Comment

Cool Vid's bro -as always! Better if i had Something to Smoke THO..:(!

Outta Rep..

Comment

Looking good. that Res system will help out a bunch for time.
          Last edited by Headys; 11-28-2014, 15:13.
          sigpic

All activities are in compliance with Colorado A20/A64.

Heady's Build Catalog
          Heady's Hideaway - Growing in a Legal State [Current]

Comment

Hope you Continue Ya Vid's M8.They were Really smart.. (?)

...& helpfull to see. ..Whether Noobs are Learning or Ya Sitting back toking..

Hope all is going well with you yours n Stuff..

Last edited by SPG.; 05-01-2015, 18:30. Reason: ^Growing and ALL THE POSSIBILITIES there is!!? Is "as good as" smoking [AT TIMES!] lol.......

Comment

good lord!

just realized the date of my last post! YIKES! had to do some major cleaning and whatever fixes to my grow spot that my budget would allow

the soil supplies are all gone save for the grow bags and nutes

all in all since im trying my best to make changes for the better ive been doing things/making necessary changes one step at a time instead of trying to do it all at once

ive sealed the cracks and the false wall converted out of a garage door so its air tight right now; intake vents are installed; insulated where i needed too with the pink stuff

still need to install my out take fan (or rather im using my blower fan as an outtake fan); have to build the shelf and the light for the top part of the veg/mom section

still iffy about growing during the winter but we'll see, maybe with these minor changes the place can hold the heat from a source and i can make use of a good circulation fan

gonna try and get a vid up by saturday, sunday night the latest, i haven't even been trolling so when i tell you i was busy i mean major busy for real

you all know how it goes, anyway the vid is going to be the tell all
              FRIENDinDEED's HOUSE

FLOWER SETUP

MOM SETUP

CLONES/CUTS

**MISCELLANEOUS**

Comment

OUT OF WEED!... Find "THEN" im After the Stuff MORE THAN EVER!! ..

(^YES,first toke From a new crop IS the best,NO Matter " what " the Fooking Strain!) Usually..
                ..OR is Until i start gettin' Arrogant From the "Abundant Green!!"..
                Nope,lol ..Gotta Pace Yaself
                Last edited by SPG.; 05-02-2015, 07:58. Reason: YEP Post em up Bro!^.. :smoke:

Comment

Working...
                X