What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shoots perpetual grow Journal

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They've addressed the off gassing of PVC along time ago , no need to worry about newer stock . 8 pots on 1 270gph pump is good . you'll have to feed for a longer time than if you used a stronger pump .... butthats a good thing , cuz then you slowly feeding the plants instead of a quick saturation .... it has a better chance of evenly soaking in the slower it goes in .

looks great so far dude . 2 gallon pots are perfect , you really don't need more that that much coco in a pot . 4 to 6 oz per pot is pretty common in coco .

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is that a dirt bike sound your trying to make lyryc. lol

hahaha noooo

man your shoots - we shootin it up! Brat brat brat

boiyaka clap clap LOL i used to kick it w/ jamacians we would do some silly shit - miss those fellahs - and those amazing backwoods blunts - how they did it - marvels me to this day - fuck those things lol

i'll catch up in here - im too stoned and i have adhd and its acting up - i can barely get htis post done

Shoots

@oldschoo GREEN

Yeah man thanks for dropping thru. My comp will get fixed this week and hope to have not killed my plants by then. Haha Na they look good. I'm really liking how fast these are out of the gate in the coco.

@dansbuds

Thank you for the advice man and welcome to my uneventful journal for now. It will get better soon once I am all fixed up with my comp issues. I really like the flow on the manifold and was going two drippers per pot. Maybe putting a t on the end of each dripper to even out the watering a bit. I haven't even got the plants in the flower room yet. So I will wait til the time comes. Really appreciate your input as I have seen many of your posts and they all come across with good tips,pointers and vibes all pluses in my book.

COuple questions ? How much veg time roughly are you giving them and how many plants are you running per 1kw?

@lyryc

Brrrrraaaaaaaaaatttttttttt,braaaaat,braaaaat,braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Haha

Man your update was impressive Great little variety and looking nice and full. Recipe for successes I LIKE!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
4 plants per light with 600's or 1000's & i usually veg for a month on most strains . i do have a couple indicas that need 2 months or more .check out my glue factory album in my sig .

Shoots

Man I wish I could show you guys the progress. They are doing great.

I'm going to try to do 8 in 2 gallon smarties dansbuds if it gets to tight I will remove a couple.

I'm on the iPad so no long thorough posts from me.

Shoots,
Shoots

Shoots

Should have something to show soon. Plants were flipped on Sunday feeding once a day at lights on for 1.5 minutes ec 1.3 ph 5.9.

Drip is working really nice so far.

Will have a comp to upload some photos finally. And the ability type a post up on the keyboard as opposed to the iPads keyboard which is a pain in the ass.

Shoots

Shoots

Schmall kine dead zone in here right now. haha

Just got my comp back. Will be dropping some photos tonight sometime.

Shoots

Heres a few photos of the garden.

At the start of 12/12

10 days in

The dripper is working out solid.

Much more to update on just tired and need to hit the bed for some rest.

shoots den

Shoots

something to look at flower wise. The last of my soil plants coming to an end.
Bubba OG not sure of the day on this one but its getting close to that time.

picture.php

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
u killing it in this mofo shoots that the real bubba bro ive smoke loads of that shit does it have the coffee smell to it?i know the buds are rock solid

Shoots

Haha thanks tleaf...

I am pretty sure its the real deal and it definitely has the coffee smell to it. After a few years this is still my favorite to grow and smoke.

Shoots

The progress at 13 days looks good.

I have been keeping the nutrients at around 1.2 ec feeding three times a day. I gave them there weekly bennie tea yesterday in between there first and second feed. My nutrients I have been using so far during flower. Using ro water

Calimagic at 1.5-2 ml a gallon

sweet raw at 2 ml a gallon

hvy16 heavy roots 1 ml a gallon

coco a and b at 7 ml a gallon

Dyna gro protekt 1 ml a gallon

This week coming up I plan on adding hydroplex into the equation only at 1 ml a gallon or so.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Have a great sunday. Blaze up

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
your dripper manifold is much better than mine - with that nice distribution at each T - probably pressurized to control flow?

Really nice -and fuck your smart pots are black still? how do you do that? lol mines always look white from salt build up :shucks:

And what are we looking at in flower? shit looks nice - happy and healthy!

:smoke out:

Last edited:

Shoots

What we are looking at currently is a cut of agent orange I have had for awhile. Its not a keeper to me but the smoke is pleasant the smell is really nice as well. I am phasing it out and trying to get my hands on a couple different strains.

It is a different plant to me now that I am growing it in coco so maybe I will change my mind about it.

Yeah the manifold works good as could be. I am going to build a new one for the next tray of plants I do. Its going to be 6 the next time. 8 was a little optimistic. I actually only have 7 in the tray so there is a set of drippers just wasting away. I need to put some shutoffs on them.

The smartpots are brand new but they are starting to get a touch of salt buildup.

Thanks for dropping in Lyryc!

Buddler

Veteran
Shoots what I do with unused feed lines just take drippers off and run feedlines into manifold both ends plugs the leak till u need them. U got happy plants..Bud