What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Embracing the Suck.

Hey OH, thanks for letting us tag along with you through your crappy days. It's always enjoyable to follow along with you on your grows. I now feel like I have truly embraced the suck. TTYS brah.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so much bitter hahahaha

lovely

Aloha fellas!
just checking in, making sure the lines are tight and the rows are straight. or a little crooked is ok hahaha

a hui hou!

Read this in another thread

The path you wish to travel, has seen many feet. The ones that went first had a far easier time of it, than the ones traveling it now.
The well treveled path is easy to see. Easy to follow, but since so many have gone before, it is torn up and slow going.

There are other paths for those who look. I fear the old path no longer goes to where we want to be. Find the new path. If necessary make it. Let them follow you. You NEVER follow them.

Found it really inspiring. Calming. And offered me some perspective. I can tell from these few words that you are a good soul.

Mahalo :)
-Kweku