• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AceHaze
    replied
    Day 35

Mob Boss (Chemdawg x Tang Tang)

Domina Star (Black Domina x Sensi Star)

she would like less pk and more N instead, but can´t make it right for everybody...

Domina Star in the front, Zamaldelica in the back

Leave a comment:

• AceHaze
    replied
    Day 35

Kosher Kush

White Romulan

Leave a comment:

• AceHaze
    replied
    Day 35

Oh, and thanx and welcome, Speula Here are your Kush Pics

WiFi (so frosty already)

Leave a comment:

• AceHaze
    replied
    Thanks, randalika! I admit, i´m quite a seed junkie and i have gathered a respectable collection of seeds over the years. Don´t want to think about the amount of money i spent on seeds :-)

And yes, I remember our conversation about the Zamal/Zamaldelica. I´m really looking forward to those! The Golden Tiger pheno I had was not clear/uplifting enough for my taste, so fingers crossed that the Zamal side is dominant in this cross. I´m lookinig for something speedy and trippy!

Most of the stuff should be ready in time for 420, except the Sativas, maybe. I´m going to be in week 12/13 in April; I don´t think, that the Zams will finish that early, but I´ve heard of some faster phenos here and there...

Unfortunately, I can´t keep mother plants at the moment. And I have a feeling that i´m going to regret that!!

Peace
    Ace

Leave a comment:

• Speula
    replied
    Just can agree with randalika, really nice strain setup..
    Looking forward to see some nice kushbuds

Greets

Leave a comment:

• randalika
    replied
    ace, u're going nuts
    when i red the title of the thread a loud "WOW" bursted out of me, followed by 5min staring jaws-dropped at the screen.
    u def have some real nice gems there!

iam really happy that u try the zamaldelica as iam (still) preparing a big zamal selection, i think i told you about it last year 420.
    all the other strains are nonetheless fire as well! man it gonna be lot of fun to watch this space.

i hope you have enough space left in your mother tent. i reckon there'll be lot of keepers!
    do you think u'll have something ready for this year 420?

wish you good luck and all the best.
    vibes!

Leave a comment:

• AceHaze
    replied
    Hi, Whiteberries

No, it looked different, it was more fuzzy like cotton. And the other fungus was neon yellow!

The skywalker has recovered, but it only has build the main stem with no side branches. Same thing with the Tahoe and the Holy Grail Kush. They´re not going to be heavy yielders, but I´m glad they suvived.

I´m going to take some pictures of them tomorrow. One of the Strawberry Diesel´s is already smelling strawberry like

Peace
    Ace

Leave a comment:

• whiteberrieS
    replied
    O.o fungus was probably a good guy =( Hope the Skywalker's alright.

Was it this stuff?

Leave a comment:

• AceHaze
    replied
    I had kind of a nightmare last night, when i opened my tent and saw all my plants falling over! The pots were too light because I had to skip a watering the day before. It took me 2 hours to tie everything up!!

These were the pots the plants did not like...

It´s a wonder, that the Skywalker survived. Almost all the roots had white and yellow mold/fungi. I cut off almost the entire root ball and repotted it to my good ol 7 l pots...

Next photo update is coming at the Weekend

Peace
    Ace

Leave a comment:

• mack 10
    replied
    ^^Hope so bud,i'd love to smoke em !
    Which type of pots did the plants not like?

Leave a comment:

• AceHaze
    replied
    Thanks for the kind words, guys! Kick off your shoes and enjoy the grow :-)

I had some trouble in the beginning, because the new pots i used had not enough air flow and some plants stopped growing and building root rot. Some plants were strong enough and grew tall, while others, mostly the OG´s, were slow growing. I had to wait till the slower plants were ready to flip to 12/12, so thats why I ended up with a big jungle right now!

mack, nice to see you around! Hopefully, some of the stuff will be ready to smoke for the cup in April :-)

Leave a comment:

• cashcropgrower
    replied
    oh wow! many interesting strains, have fun and good luck! greetings

Leave a comment:

• mack 10
    replied
    Wow! looking good Acehaze! Wifi is a killer strain, you will be happy with her for sure.#
    All around frostiness my friend, keep it up.
    Mack.

Leave a comment:

• dj.scotfree
    replied
    Wow.. Ace! Glad I stopped in to check it out! Well done brah! K+ Subbed for sure! Peace~ DJSF

Leave a comment:

• AceHaze
    replied
    Welcome to my grow, Coconuts and idiit!

Yes, I´ve seen reports of occasional nanners on the wifi´s but I´m willing to take the risk if one can believe the reports about the Wifi´s potency. I´m really curious if it can live up to the hype!

Kali Mist

Panama

Cherry Fuel (Panama in the back)

Peace
    Ace

Leave a comment:

Working...
X