Leave a comment:

• ChemCat
    replied
    Hope your trip was good Ace

We're still looking forward to these results

Leave a comment:

• AceHaze
    replied
    Hey, guys, sorry for the lack of posting, i´ve been busy with work and spending hours on harvesting. I´m going to be in Amsterdam the next days, so there won´t be any new pics that soon.

The Domina Star is down. The smell is strong citrus, but it doesn´t transfer to the taste. I think, this strain needs a good cure to shine. Quite harsh and leavy buds also. I will try it again after at least another month cure.

The WiFi is a quite nice strain. Bag appeal is A++. smell is light and creamy kushy. Same with the taste. It´s potent bud not über potent. The high is clear and relaxing and perfect, when your girlfriend is around, hehe ;-) Yield was rather low at 56 gram.

The Romulan is dry, too. It smells a little bit like rhubarb and hashy. It´s more a sativa high. up, a little trippy with nice visuals when eyes closed. If you consume a lil more you´ll fall to sleep pretty soon. I like the high, but yield was low and smell is not really my cup of tea.

The best of the plants i have sampled yet is the Buddha Tahoe OG (Cali Con not BB)
    Yield was very low at 30 gram (under 400 w) but very tight buds smelling lemony kushy with that kind of incense sweat smell. The taste is the same and it´s a very strong indica stone. Strongest of the bunch for now.

@LyryC: thanx, man, the Sour Amnesia has the full Holland Amnesia smell plus and extra strong sour citrus smell (if you don´t know the cut, it smells like lemon candy haze. hard to describe, but unforgetable)

To all the other cats out there, I will post a photo/smoke report update, when i´m back from Amsterdam!

Peace
    Ace

Leave a comment:

• Husky Jackal
    replied
    Update ?

Leave a comment:

• ChemCat
    replied
    Great grow Ace, really looking forward to hearing of the smoking qualities of some of these varieties, there are quite a few here that i'm interested in so thank you so much for all your good work

Leave a comment:

• Buero
    replied
    My mouth is hanging open...still...and I'm typing now....

Leave a comment:

• unregistered190
    replied
    Very nicely done ace! Thumbs up to ya!

Leave a comment:

• LyryC
    replied
    DAYUMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude everything looks super fire dank - i'll take 2 of each lol

your dominia star looks like the one from the tude

the cherry fuel looks fire.

panama must be a keeper!

and holy shit sour amnesia? please describe this intoxicating scents

Leave a comment:

• AceHaze
    replied
    Harvest pic White Romulan

and Cherry Fuel

Vaping on a Tahoe OG tester right now and it´s very tasty with a strong punch. Stronger than my WiFi already. Taste is incense lemon sweat:-) Really nice

Leave a comment:

• AceHaze
    replied
    Kali Mist

Panama

Peace
    Ace

Leave a comment:

• AceHaze
    replied
    Sativas day 70

Zamaldelica (one of them has no real buds, just calyxes, the other looks similar to the Golden Tiger I have grown with denser buds)

Leave a comment:

• AceHaze
    replied
    Cherry Fuel (seems like a unstable strain, phenos are very different)

Domina Star (a few days from chop)

Leave a comment:

• AceHaze
    replied
    Sour Amnesia (smell to die for!)

Mob Boss mega cola and Panama on the left

Leave a comment:

• AceHaze
    replied
    Update Day 70

So, finally I had the time to take some new pictures. As I said, some of them ain´t looking that nice anymore because of the nute burn, but I think i fixed the problem. The White Romulan and Domina Star are going to be chopped next week :-)

LyryC, greeners69, Toxsic 8, theJointedOne and ph-patrol, all welcome to my grow and thank you very much for the nice words! Enjoy the show

@LyryC: No, they are not from Connoisseur Genetics seeds (thou they got great seeds). It´s just that I consider myself a Cannabis Connoisseur and my goal is to grow as much different of the best Sativa and Indica strains as I can. Still so much to explore :-)

Have fun with the pics...

White Romulan (small nugs, but ultra frosty)

Kosher Kush

Last edited by AceHaze; 04-05-2014, 17:01.

Leave a comment:

• Mister_D
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X