What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

b0nZai.b0b´s bl0omy.b0nDaGe b0x

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
hiGh f0lks,

i would like to share my green l0ve with u =)
picture.php

welcome - take a seat and relax, bob is taking care bout your comfort 8D

u expect bondage and bonsai´s aight? ^^ sry, not yet dude, i just like the sound of it :D - NO! i like and love bonsai but its still in the making - i only ve really young plants atm, but i can´t w8 2 rep...
(actually i´m on bloomday four with six, one month long vegi plants, later more)

i gr0w in a little 250w power cabinet, which i ve constructed and build up myself - i am a technician otherwise i wouldn´t "play" with electricity and highpressure bulbs... ok, not spectacular equipment, but for me it works. it´s all about the fun and the love... i´m not intrested in high yields...

anyway, sure i wanna cure something at all...
picture.php

this lil nugget is from my last grow in summer, curing for bout almost four months till now, yummy...

... i ´ve to start just in the middle of my third run - my first trys lay ten years back, but nothing else then try those days... now in present, i think my greenthumb has improved well - my expectations in homegrowing outreached a lot, but c ur self :) i ll go on... my grow tower lives since end of 2010 - surly there is potencial to improve that cabinet, but for now it works very well. it´s build up out of one bloomchamber in metric ~55x100x170, a drybox, and up to two vegi chamber´s (55x50) when necessary, atm i only power one vegichamber with an lil selfmade bubblecloner and lil rootless clones, the lil girlz r rly fresh, only four days from cut =) ...everything works with only one 320cbm fan and one carbonfilter... i can´t complain so far. i would change the vegi lights (85w ESL) but till now it works and before the brake up i ll let them glow the darkness outta my groom :D

i would like to give u some impression´s from my two first run´s and then swap directly in the present =)

...to be continued (i hope i´m right here, otherwise please switch or erase this thread =)

Last edited:

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
...in the beginning

...in the beginning

live awakes
picture.php

to imagine where my green is growing please have a look on this:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

...to be continued

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
life awakes i meant 8) my english isn´t the best... but i try to write propper...

here some historical lil impression´s of mine start with the first time in that growtower:
winter 2010/11
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

8 strains set up - each with one plant - two male ones were shredderd =(
so i went to bloom with six nice plantz

S

Stadtgaertner

:dance013:
i love those pics mate!

i have to start a lil' diary here too..glad u started your thread here and not in german section..so i can keep my crappy picture-style there :biggrin:

keep on growin..

i sense some good moooeeegio here:woohoo:

S

Stadtgaertner

Na,

nu lass mal hier mehr wachsen mein guter..zumindest wieder nen paar Bildchen rüberwachsen lassen:dance013:

gruß

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
thx a lot guys and sorry that i´m so lazy atm
:blowbubbles:
u should know calmness is a sublime virtue
:tumbleweed:
but rly, i´m serious, your pleasure is mine
:huggg:
mr. mack i´m a proud owner of two crop dslr´s
:woohoo:
hey mr. citygardener picture up´s in the making
:artist:

...and sun_shine i remember ur words with "it´s a mission - no competition... ;]

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
more 2010-2011 first grow impression´s

more 2010-2011 first grow impression´s

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ya, i ve a lot more first grow pictures but we r on a mission 8D so that´s enough from the past

btw jfyi strains which i harvested were
kiwiskunk from kiwiseeds
blue rhino from positronics
delahaze from paradiseseeds
a.m.s. from greenhouseseeds
beyond the brain from mandalaseeds
lady dagga was bonusseed

mandala #1 and 8 miles high from mandalaseeds were the two male ones(i actually ve this strains running in bloomday 6, YES!)

unfortunately, (i thought) the delahaze plant got an attitude for multigendering :\ only two or three bananas, not more... but i also harvested for about three dozen seeds out from blue rhino and dela haze... i thought... hmm, genetic waste but i gave the seeds a chance, and look above, hey the material is not that bad i guess, in this summer i set one of it into bloom and it was ok for the probs i had - spiders and too much neem on hot days... anyway, i like the cross of them...

dela rhino was born oO.

all seeds till now were also fem, three od them are in my cabinet right now - i´m rly curious about their nuggetz this time :-]

IMPRESSION from summergrow 2013 is following

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

set up a sixpack again :]

AK48 nirvanaseeds reg.
kiwiskunk kiwiseeds reg.
and one "dela Rhino"

one male was shredderd again so i went to bloom with 5 from seed to yield in smaller than 80 days(one kiwi was rly fast) the others was allowed to bloom some more days, but i had to stop the run irregulary... anyway, nothing bad happend and i could raise my experience :]​

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
i meant it to well with the nutrients, spiders, to much neem, heat and dryness...

... have a lóok on the messy side outta 2013

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
macro experience

macro experience

my first goal with that summer grow was go macro on that sweed trichomie´s

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

that´s all for now...

love in & out m8´s!

S

Stadtgaertner

Awesome man!
love those macros...

bevor ich mir im englischen den Arsch breche, wie heißtn das Teil, der Ring, mit dem ich bei meiner eos das objektiv umgekehrt raufsetzen kann? um macropics zu schießen..
Thx
gruß

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
:dance013:du kennst die pics doch alle schon xD but thx for that hype hehe

das teil nennt sich retroadapter(muss auf das filtergewinde deines objektivs passen z.b. 52mm und du brauchst das richtige bajonett also für eos) ist auch als umkehrring zu finden - falls du dir sowas zulegen willst bestell für die paar groschen direkt noch einen satz zwischenringe, dann hol dir chints ins haus und mach mit ihm nen crashkurs ;)

:thank you:

S

Stadtgaertner

oller Fachchinese..alles Fremdwörter für mich:biggrin:

Also alle Bilder kenn ich nicht und ich hab so nen mieses Gedächtnis dass mir die alle neu vorkommen
:laughing:

Gruß und thx

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
actual grow review - first seed sprouted 10-26

actual grow review - first seed sprouted 10-26

set up 2x mandala #1, 1x 8 miles high, 1x fem. A.M.S. and 3x own seeds (out from multigender delahaze x blue rhino, donno if its the X or the delahaze solo... mixxed nuggetz, so just be curious about=)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

manda and 8 miles were out of reg. seeds - all 3 became fem =)

Last edited: