What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

b0nZai.b0b´s bl0omy.b0nDaGe b0x

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
HPS Flavour

HPS Flavour

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

S

Stadtgaertner

Hey Pal,

happy to see that all the little girls survived :dance013:
I hope that the revegging oG is going to perform well without producing any balls..the weed this lil lady produces is so damn nice:)

Next time i visit your city;)

Greets
GG

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
hey bru,

your OG is the finest herb i ever got in cab ;} she grows like shit! i hope she stays that vital - i´ll give u pics in near future.

stay calm! as i do :-]

Bloomday 37
still 250w hps & stretch is definetly over :biggrin: ...till now, everything´s fine,yO so far - so good :-]!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
TY kW31!

i know it´s only BD38 today, but i´ve a new flashlight =)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

odor baby! rly, wonderful, that smell is harmony =)

peace bru´s!

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
just some rnd pix from the last several days:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

one of the dela rhino´s is turning out some blue rhino gen´s ;] that purple gens! my first purp in cab ever!

don´t be afraid i´ll show it to u - but the purp is just in the beginning =) - btw that dela rhino was even without that coloring my fav. plant this run, now she´s unbeatable for the others ;]

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
♠ M U S I C´s ♠ W I T H ♠ H E R B´s ♠ & rnd shots =)

♠ M U S I C´s ♠ W I T H ♠ H E R B´s ♠ & rnd shots =)

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nothing new to say i guess... a good week ago i gave some guano powder to the soil in vegi and bloom plantz, now tomorrow i´ll give nutri (PK) for the last time in this run yo, peace​

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran

actual look of the garden
picture.php

picture.php

´n some old impression :)
picture.php

picture.php

thx herman my friend, i´ll try to give my best, as usual as always, but like u c i´ve only little space for garden works :[ it´s still just a std closet

C

c64

shame on me that I discover your report so late.
I love real wood cupboards. beautiful pictures, as always and funny last picture with his feet. haha

:lurk:

B

BakuganBrawlers

Straight stylin' Bob, doin' it your way! :headbange

Beautiful images <3

Keep up the good work Sir

:tiphat:

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
gatecrasher

gatecrasher

in first: thx a lot guys!
i doit all for you! and if there´s a lil pleasure out of my stuff for you, its a pleasure for me tho =)

don´t feel a shame flash!, just share that popcorn with me, hrhr

c64, BakuganBrawlers & BroughtSuperior also thx for your kind words nice to hear that from such high grade gardeners like u guys =)

thx to all of your k+´ers =)

now serious stuff in second :mad: gatecrasher´s just arrived - spider mites! grrr, i hate that brood...

i thought i kept everythings clean and no mess around with nothing what that lil bitches like, but obviously NO! they hit me again an again... i´ve kiron here but can´t use it in that stadium of flower... ce la vie... but actions followed.

their "motherplant" the small pearlgrow manda #1 was choped - no mercy, no compromise indeed...
now i´ve a lil bunch of limp butter and my first µg of hash :] so then, after 51days of bloom that manda was not even close to mellow, i know! - but better than if that small bunch of mites collonices the whole farm, i can´t give them chemics now flower is almost to far in progress, that lil monsters had to know that... and crumbled out of their lil den -.-
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

but in second step in my fight against that spiders i pumped that whole closet in fog of neem lotion... i hope i can kill ´em all, i repeat that neem treatment in three days, i also hope that the leafs don´t suffer under that neem 8[ i made this experience before...

...so there are only 5 plants in closet, limp butter in fridge and flyfart full of hash (pic´s follow when it´s dry)