What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

chocolope, chocolope 2, diesel tonic x chocolope

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
time for start new run growers, one of my friends "noreason" give me some beans, chocolope...chocolope 2 ..and diesel tonic x chocolope, after 14 day vegetative today i transplant and flip in flow...

CHOCOLOPE
picture.php

CHOCOLOPE 2
picture.php

DTC X CHOCOLOPE
picture.php

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello killer .. I follow with pleasure, I want look this Chocolope.

Anyway .. second!! :bump:

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi killer! Very interesting genetics! I love chocolope, I've smoked it in A'dam and it was fantastic! Ti Seguo! Buon cultivo! Hola fratello! :wave:

:smoweed:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 3 flow...

after 2 days from flip and transplants i dont see any sign of bad but only good greet green progress, few plants seems start stretching veri fast so im happy..

chocolope, chocolope 2, dtc x chocolope..
picture.php

chocolope 2 #5
picture.php

chocolope #4
picture.php

diesel tonic(pheno c) x chocolope #4
picture.php

sorry if i dont mentioned the setup i use , so are the same of other run,

light : 250w hps in flow
tt 110w neon in veg.( this time only 14day veg. cos im anxious to close the run till march)
soil : bio bizz light mix with 15% of perlite +
pot : 1 gallon
fertilizer: advanced hydroponics of holland ...GROW ,BLOOM and MICRO
molasses, enzymes +, ph -for adjust water

i germinate this beans directly in soil without any nutes ..only water for first 10day.
start put beans for 18hour in a glass of water then put directly in small pot 7x7 cm , then in 1 gallon after 14 days.
this metod i use from few run seems to work veri nice , 100% germination !!!
yesterday i feed my baby with medium dose of grow and micro, i think i do the same for 2 time more then we can see if need more N or not , but experience tell me maybe its enough, this advanced hydroponic of holland are veri concentrate so i no!!

Last edited:
B

BasementGrower

u flip them very early? huh? how big do they end up at harvest and how much yield about? i got some seedlings 2 times that size that havent sexed yet lol..

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
u flip them very early? huh? how big do they end up at harvest and how much yield about? i got some seedlings 2 times that size that havent sexed yet lol..

yo you are welcome grower, so i usually flip early sometime..before they show sex , then remove the male if there is ehh i hope to get many female as usual, normally arrive to 50/60 cm high with no much secondary branch, yield its different from genetic.
this is first time grow chocolope so i dont no, but my plants when are ready usually yield around 20/30 g a plant!!
if you have more question just ask bro, stay tuned!!
:)

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Tuning in for this one! Nice lil babies.

Ive got a couple chocolope crosses to pop... eventually.

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice, nice my friend!
interesting that those seeds went so far... :)
prop to brother Noreason for the nice job done.
The original pack is from Dna chocolope, when in the early days it won the htcc, it was called d-line back then...
fast grower, fast flowerer, beautiful special buquet and high, one of my favourite.
I'll take a seat and few munchies and enjoy the show... :)
take care
Dr.P

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
nice, nice my friend!
interesting that those seeds went so far... :)
prop to brother Noreason for the nice job done.
The original pack is from Dna chocolope, when in the early days it won the htcc, it was called d-line back then...
fast grower, fast flowerer, beautiful special buquet and high, one of my favourite.
I'll take a seat and few munchies and enjoy the show... :)
take care
Dr.P

IM SO GLAD to have you on board dr.P :tiphat:
i try do my best, im so curious about chocolope...