What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Peoplewish's Grow Show(s)

PeopleWish

Hello everyone this will be my 1st grow show kick back relax .... and .... well you know the rest. :lurk:

This will be an all cana coco grow with exception to the nutrients, which will be GH, 10 gal pots / bags. X # of lights ;).

On 4x8 trays fed with drip irrigation. This is a med grow.

Strains: Ehhmmemhhhmmmmmm (clears throat)

From seed:
1.RAD Cougar Piss
2. RAD Warda'reek'n OG
3. Chem Wreck freebies
4. RAD Cougar Piss
5. Rug Burn OG
6. Mosca c99 f1s
7. Mosca Old time bubba kush
8. Mosca Grapefruit Fly

picture.php

From Clone or already in Flower:

1. Kalischnapple Kush
2. Durban Poison
3. Cherry Ak47
4. Chem 91
5. Reservoir Seeds Killer Queen Kush
6. Reservoir Seeds CD4D
7. Reservoir Seeds Sour Diesel Kush
8. Sweet Tooth # 4
9. Boggle Gum
10. Sour Bubble x Casey Jones (Lou Dog)
11. Bubba 76
12. Critical OG
13. Hindu Kush
14. Nike Kush

Will try and document them all here in this thread if time permits.

PeopleWish

I will be starting my seeds in straight coco with an ec of .5 in sapling starters. Do not want inhibited root growth here.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

my current mix uses GH 3 part, agsil, phosporic acid, sulfuric acid, fulvics, citric acid, drip clean.

i will post more pics when these suckas pop up :))

feel free to tune in :thank you:

Last edited:

Jbonez

Veteran
on FUCKING board... Ive so many questions about your genetics, but another time...

Really diggin your insight homie.. gotta dude rethinking his whole nutrient game.. like I really needed that right now... Im a thinker so my heads gonna be in the clouds all damn night about this nute biz..
+k

PeopleWish

on FUCKING board... Ive so many questions about your genetics, but another time...

Really diggin your insight homie.. gotta dude rethinking his whole nutrient game.. like I really needed that right now... Im a thinker so my heads gonna be in the clouds all damn night about this nute biz..
+k

Glad your on board, Im am excited to learn with you, I have read many of your posts before, and your thinking is of an exceptional level.

Cheers :tiphat:

Jbonez

Veteran
All in the name of evolving our intellects... You wont believe me but based on advice from my constituents and merely seeing those NPK values you posted, I IMMEDIATELY started intuiting what you were conveying... weird!.. I dont sleep on insight, rather it takes over my entire thought process until its been studied... sifted.. absorbed.. You are on to something and I need to pull up a chair for further tutelage as I progress in light of this information.. Im clearly not satisfied with my nutrient regimen.. Most would say, but J, your plants look great.. pff oh really? they arent perfect, lol...

Oh, and the compliment is reciprocated, I assure you friend..

benzo

Wow peoplewish, those are some very nice genetics!!!

That sapling starter with the holder tray is awesome. Great use of space.! Did you make that your self ?

PeopleWish

Veg plants Bottom ones are sour bubble x casey jones Lou dogs the middles ones are durban and the babies in the back are kali schnapple kush #2 the keeper

Cherry AK 47 bush

SB x CJ we call her Bath tub gin

Her Tub
picture.php

Jbonez

Veteran
You werent kidding about the all the gals you run with those nutes huh.... Got me on ebay ordering shit at 2am christmas morning lol...

Whats a good Si supplement, silica blast? Are humic and fulvic acids ok to add?

Jbonez

Veteran
Site bookmarked for future pillaging.. Just wow, loving the prices, and they have all dry fert nutes.. This is what I was looking for.. thx

Mister_D

Veteran
Subbed :biggrin: Also very interested in the direction you guys are going with the nutrients......

Edit - J, best source of humic I have found is called ful-humix by bioag. They also make an exceptional fulvic called ful-power. Just do a google on either of these. I personally vouch for the effectivness of both, and if you've been reading my thread you know I don't fuck around with worthless shit......

PeopleWish

best source of humic I have found is called ful-humix by bioag. They also make an exceptional fulvic called ful-power. Just do a google on either of these. I personally vouch for the effectivness of both, and if you've been reading my thread you know I don't fuck around with worthless shit......

Floralicious + has done wonders for me, 2% humics, 20% Kelp. Every water.