What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Peoplewish's Grow Show(s)

PeopleWish

Wrong Rotation on Pics fml...

Anyways got 100% germ rate on 40 beans from Mosca, RAD and a few others. Very pumped about that.

The Sappling starters that I am using are greatly encouraged by all bean poppers.

The Depth of the tube allows significant/rapid taproot development, not hindered growth here, and no more using solo cups, egg cartons, dixie cups exe....

I recommend sizing 7" and above for depth and 2-3" diameter.

This stage of life for any plant is the most important; just as we would not like to see your child's growth stunted we dont want to see our plants growth stunted.

U

ulven

Nice growing and strains :)
hmm what would a cross between otb and cougar piss be named ?
Oldtime piss :) man i hope nobody makes that cross :) :)

marmaduke

i like your style.

All the sudden i've been having problems with my medium ph rising using canna coco to 6.5-6.9, nothin changed, just switchin from bcuzz to canna. I feed no more than 1 ec in veg and the runoff is fine. Gonna switch back anyway to bcuzz as a control, but then i saw this post you had:
"
H3ads formula lacks a proper ratio between NH4 and N03. Try this for coco:

5/5/7/5/.5g m/g/b/calmg/epsom

I would also recommend the use of silica and a buffer of bases and acids.

Kinda blows head away, he doesnt use 6/9 anymore. "

Now i use use heads formula, with some cal mag and silica. I only use citric acid as a ph down with straight city tap water. It stays stable after i mix nutes, even if i bubble a rez for a week. I've tested. I know i could add another acid so i was thinking of adding humic acid from now on., which i also hope will help with chelation and better utilization.

I also understand ratio's between N forms have a role to play with a stabilized ph and balancing out the alklalinity in your water but not well.

my question to you is threefold:
1. what is the source and numbers of your water?

2. what is the proper ratio and what have you seen to support that?

3. specifically what cal mag product do you use?

thanks in advance

PeopleWish

Yah haha its been finished im just so incredibly busy atm and could not get around to updating this long. Kind of a bummer really. My stable since then has changed drastically.

ak47
durban
malawai landraces
GSC (forum)
Urkle
Loius xiii
snow dawg
chem 4d
snow cap
banana kush
jack herer
Headband
ECSD
Grapefruit.

In regards to this grow we hit ~.9g/p/w usually 1g per watt. Slight heat issues midway threw we presume.

Thanks for your interests :)

Latest posts

Latest posts