What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hemps Coco Grow

Hempsmoke

Hey, welcome to my second coco grow (Frist Grow).
The grow will start in a few days, pics will follow :)

Equip:
Grow space 1,44m² (1,2m x 1,2m)
600W Hps
430/800m³ exhaust with carbon filter running at 430m³
A fan blowing some air at my plants
Canna Coco A+B
Canna PK 13/14
Canna Rhizotonic
Canna Cannazym
Advanced Natural Power Final Solution
Ph- Bloom, Ph- Grow
Plagron Coco Premium

This grow I will grow some
-Tangerine Dream from Barneys,
-Trainwreck from Greenhouse and
-Pure Kush from Greenhouse

However i already popped some seeds for the grow after this one, namely:
-Sugar Punch
-Snow White from Spliff Seeds
Im especially excited about the Sugar Punch since ive red alot of good stuff bout this one.
And now i will list my seeds to make this post longer and because im bored xD
I plan to test some of them in the future but at the moment i got more important projects goin on (SugarPunch, produce some autoflower seeds :p )
:peacock:
Lets start:
Northern Light Special, Spliff seeds
Power Plant, Spliff Seeds
Snow White, Spliff Seeds
Ak, Spliff Seeds
Bubblegum, Spliff Seeds
Tangerine Dream, Barneys Farm
LSD, Barneysd Farm
Amnesia Lemon, Barneys Farm
Super Bud, Greenhouse
Pure Kush, Greenhouse
Auto AK, Spliff Seeds
Sugar Punch,
Extrema x Heribei

Sooooo...
I think thats all for now.
If someone can give me some tips about what i should pop next, or has any questions feel free to ask /tell me ;)
cya in a week or so when i upload the 1st pics:thank you:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hempsmoke

Here we go, the first pic ;)

In vertical rows:
Trainwreck, Trainwreck, Trainwreck
Dutch automatic (a cripple, i guess too much nutrients), Auto AK, Pure Kush
and the last 2 rows are Tangerine Dreams

The plants grow really fast considering my low night temps, lets see how they develop ;)

Hempsmoke

sooo, now after the roots are established the plants start to grow really fast :)

The first pic shows a group shot

On the 2nd pic you can see a Trainwreck. The TW started to develop large leafs and numerous sine branches.

The third picture shows a Pure Kush. Also develops some side branches but it will stretch more than the TW and TD so im thinkin about topping it. Im not sure yet tho. Its kinda pale and has a very light green colour. I suspect it could use some more mg but its very sensitive to nutrients :/

The next pic shows my Auto AK. It grows very fast and has very strong root developement. They are looking out of the bottom of the pots. They grew even trough the hydroton at the bottom and arer lookin very healthy. Its gettin a nice little bush, i hope it will stretch a bit more before the flowering kicks in.

The last 2 pics show the Tangerine Dream. They started to grow really fast developing many strong sidebranches, not much else to say ;)

I guess in about a week i will remove some of the bottom branches that , in my opinion, arent growing strong or fast enough so the plant focuses its energy on the top branches

Thats all for now
Have a nice day :ying:

blake881

very interesting mixed culture. sorts from modest till nasty :biggrin:
on the picture it looks like the auto-ak have the most of all capability
hopefuly with the stoning too then^^
but nevertheless watch out ur night temps

Hempsmoke

Hey
thanks^^ i will upload some more pics tomorrow, the plants already gerew a bit since the last update ;)

Hempsmoke

Here comes the update^^
pic1: tangerine dream
pic2: pure kush
pic3: auto ak
pic4: trainwreck
pic5: group shot

The plants are doin very good considering i wasnt watering them for 3-4 days because of the holidays^^
I really like the growth of the auto ak. The sidebranches are almost as high as the main branch.

Hempsmoke

Hey
im back from my short holiday with some fresh pics from my garden :)

pic1: groupshot
pic2+3: Auto ak. I was really happy to see my auto ak flowering after i came back. It was a pleasant surprise to see them in bloom. The light is still on 18/6 so its a real auto ;)

Hempsmoke

pic1+2: Trainwreck. Grows nice and bushy with long, floppy branches. I love her smell its kinda like lemon aromatised black tea.
pic3: Tangerine Dream
pic4: Pure Kush

Hempsmoke

Heya its time for another update :)

pic 1: groupshop
pic 2: Pure Kush
pic 3+4: Auto Ak. Shes growing nice and fast with strong sidebranches hehe. I like

Hempsmoke

Pic 1+2: Trainwreck
Pic 3+4: Tangerine Dream and a TD leaf that i removed today.
I removed alot of leafs and lower branches during the last few days but the planzs still grow and look great :)
Some plants show deficiencies on the lower leafs because of me not being able to water them 2 times for 3-5 days during the holidays.
Nothing im worried about tho, the new growth looks good and the plants make a healthy impression on me .

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Looking good Hemp! I just made the switch over to coco so im tuning into some coco logs and this is one. How you like the Tange Dream from BF so far? Had some nice 70u full melt from it and that shit was some tasty stuff! Subbed!!

-NEG978-

Hempsmoke

Thanks^^
The Tangerine Dream is some nice daytime smoke and at some point the smell is really like tangerine peel. Sadly the smell didnt transfer to the finished bud...I guess i have to work on my drying technique a bit hehe.
This grow i got Final Solution from advanced natural power or somthin like that so we will see if i can improve the smell in the dried product.
All in all i wasnt impressed by the TD but since it is a massive yielder i grow it again ;)

Btw. it was a wise choice to go with coco. Its easy, the plants grow fast and it forgives alot hehe.
This is my second grow in coco so im not that skilled yet, but if you have any questions feel free to ask, i will try to help wherever i can

Hempsmoke

Hey
Yesterday i switched the lights to 12/12:woohoo: so the flowering will kick in soon hehe
Anyways, its time for some new pics

Pic 1: Groupshot
Pic 2: A Tanerine Dream. While it grows it smells like some kind of a strong haze with a really sweet kick to it. Sadly the smell doesent stay like this in flower :(
Pic 3+4: Auto AK. I put a 1L bottle into the pot to compare it to the size of the plant.

Hempsmoke

Pic 1: Trainwreck
Pic 2: Pure Kush
Pic 3: Here you can see a few "rootballs" i made while preparing some of my used coco for reuse next grow. I thought i will put them into some water with cannazym so they will get broken down and then i can use the solution as a sort of root stimulator hehe
we will see how it will turn out, and if it works ;)
(i still got rhizotonic tho)
Cya till the next update

Hempsmoke

Oh forgot to upload todays bonus pics^^

pic1: Snow white from spliff seeds
pic2: Sugar punch from a breeder im not allowed to mention here^^

they are doing really good considering they stand in my dishwasher (fckd up so at least it can be usefull for something hehe) under 2x 18w tubes and are watered every 4 days or somthin like that hehe
the snow whites are a week or two older than the sugars.

Hempsmoke

Heya
My special delivery arrived yesterday^^

Its a JackF7 male that will be crossed with my auto ak hehe.

Today i only post a groupshop since i have alot of stuff to get done.

Unfortunately my Grandma passed away yesterday and now im goin to the funeral in Poland so i wont be able to water my plants for 4-5 days.
Shouldnt hurt them but its not good neighter :/

cya