X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• negative37dBA
    replied
    Day 71. SSG#2 comes down.

Here are a couple shots of the SSG#2. This is the one I have a mom of. Very happy about that. Just a quick post because I am tired. I thought these pictures were nice. Has that Choco/Grape color to it

I will post more info tommorrow when I am trimming. Smell is so grape its really good!! Super Silver Goo(SSHxAfgooey)

Leave a comment:

• negative37dBA
    replied
    Originally posted by Lifebreather View Post
    Simply beautiful, Neg.

Those long branches are completely covered in buds, looks like it'll yield a mint.
    Yeah thats one of the bennies of a long veg time. Big branches. I only have dual 400's though so penetration is limited. I think foot long buds out of dual 400's with the plants being too crowded is pretty good.
    Thanks for that.

Leave a comment:

• negative37dBA
    replied
    End of week 10, day 70.

Took the first SSG down today. It was #1. I let it get about 40% amber....no joke. Looking at it through my scope I think its ready for how I like it...heavy. Had many nice large colas about a foot long. Hanging as we speak.
    The other 3 will come down later in the weekend sometime. Loving the harvest time.
    SSG#1 whole plant.

SSG#1 buds.

SSG#2, the keeper. Day 69. Choco/Purp color.

The other 3 will be taken later on this weekend. Should be a busy 1. The combo of the 2 meds, SSG and MKU is a real knock out. The MKU has been curing for at least 3 months now and it went 77 days. Take a couple hits of each and its tough not to lie down with a big smile. Just how I like it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Wow Negative37dBA, we have so much in common. Im a solo smoker and grower with 2 friends I smoke with and their brothers. There african american too.
    Black folks are cool to smoke and chill with. We put on beats and freestyle rap and stuff. Its alot of fun.
    Dude was rolling a blunt of some PowerPlant today and I was talking with 1, and the smell hit my nose after he opened the jar I didnt notice, and I was like "WOW, smell that good weed?" He got a chuckle out of it. I usually dont smoke blunts but I didnt refuse.
    These are the brothers Im doing my OD autos with this summer. Cool kats man.

Leave a comment:

• negative37dBA
    replied
    Thanks for that Lifebreather. You are the reason I have a Afgooey mom so much appreciation.
    Alone that sounds so cool. So neat to be a song writer. I got to see Alice and Rage at 1 of the Lollapalooza's back in the day.
    Frankenstein2, she is a super nice smoke. Very uppy for a bit then drags you down to the couch. Very berry/fruity smelliing. Should be great after some cure.
    I hardly EVER get stoned with other people. I am a solo steath grower. I do have a friend or 2 that I do outdoors things with and we get high together. I tried to slipped a bit of the SSG in the bowl the other day. The moment I opened the jar he was like what the F*** is that smell! Told him I had scored some real nice meds at the Club. He must have went on for a hour about how good it was. Me laughing inside knowing all the time its just my little homegrown.

Leave a comment:

• frankenstein2
    replied
    Really nice garden man. Love the cross of af x ssh, lokks killer, and prolly smokes even better.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Music is important to me too brother.
    I seen White Zombie when they first came out at a very small bar in Conn. called Katinas. Which then changed to the Vortex or something like that.
    ThunderKiss 65 was my favorite song on MTV at the time, so I went and seen them on 2 hits of white blodder and had an 1/8th of 1989 Skunk #1.

Was so trippin, that I kept ripping the paper in the bathroom as I was trying to roll one. Had super sticky skunk pieces all over my fingers and it was falling on the bathroom floor (which I left for someone else to pick up...YUK!) and I just had to wait until I sat down at a table and had someone else roll a couple jibs for me.
    I actually was tripping so hard that Rob Zombie was standing right next to me talking on the phone and I wanted to thank him for inspiring me to be a lyric writer and singer by offering to smoke these superb buds with he and the hott bass player blonde chick, but couldnt even talk. (besides, I had on a green hoodie with lighter green stripes on it and I felt like a cucumber when I seen myself in the mirror. LOL
    Ive been writing poetry/lyrics for music ever since. About 300 songs I wrote so far.
    Last edited by Alone; 04-03-2013, 10:52.

Leave a comment:

• Lifebreather
    replied
    Simply beautiful, Neg.

Those long branches are completely covered in buds, looks like it'll yield a mint.

Leave a comment:

• negative37dBA
    replied
    Have reached end of week 9. Day 63.

Were in the home stretch. Things are going along well as usual. Been flushing with Advanced's Final Phase and some real cool colors are comming out in them. Especially SSG#2, all kinds of purple/chocolate in the leaves. Been taking a few of the lower branches off now and again. Testing has been quite nice. Looking forward to taking these beasts down in a week or so.
    The new girls are anxious to take thier place in the flower room. Out growing the cab daily.
    Going to do a full clean down between runs. Hoods, glass and ducting along with the entire room will be bleached down. No problems...just do not want any. Doing a bulb change as well as both of these have over a year on them of 12/12 and some 24/0. I am going with the same type of Cool Deluxe Sunmaster that I ran before. I am changing out the HPS I use for a Warm Deluxe Sunmaster. They should like that combo of 1 Warm and 1 Cool Deluxe.
    Some pics. Here is the whole room day 63.

AFGX2.

AFGX2.

SSG#2. In the back with the purple/chocolate colors.

Should be around 1(10wks) more week, it may take 2(11wks) though. Does not really matter. They will tell me when it's tme.
    A little batch of taste testers.

Leave a comment:

• negative37dBA
    replied
    Have reached end of week 8. Day 56

Time for that weekly update.

Musics kind of important to me. Some stuff I am listening to.
    Godsmack, Voodoo "and I feel the snakebite enter my viens"
    Rob Zombie, Thunderkiss '65 "Livin fast and dying young like a endless poetry"
    Nirvanna, Polly "Let me take a ride cut your self....want some help please myself"
    Rage, Album, Renegades "Pistiol grip pump on my lap at all times...They can be fucking with other niggas shit, but they cant be fucking with mine"
    Smashing Pumkins, Bullet With Buttefly Wings "Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
    Metallica, Battery "Pounding out aggresion...turns into obsession...cannot kill the battery"
    Alice in Chains, Lane & Mike RIP. 4-5-02. 3-8-11. Still pisses me off.

Not much new, just chugging along putting on some beef and really creating a funk about the room. Kinda on auto pilot. I just throw some water on them now and again.
    Nutes are down to nothing and will be starting Advanced's Final Phase this watering. Starting to yellow out a bit.
    I am pretty sure they all will go 10 weeks.
    Not really much esle to say except its going to be a great harvest.
    Whole room Day 56.

AFGX2...mmm so frosty white.

SSG#1.

SSG#2

Another 1 of the Trichome Queen. AFGX2 I wanna eat some of those little leaves.

Leave a comment:

• negative37dBA
    replied
    Originally posted by Green Devil View Post
    Ok, I was planning 6 weeks of veg.
    But I might extend that now that I read this!

I'll be following along!
    As far as nutes and medium. I use a slightly modified FFOF and Advanced Sensi A&B Grow & Bloom.
    I use R/O water and keep my PH tight at 6.30.
    800(2x400) watts of mixed spectrum(1MH, 1HPS) aircooled digital lighting.
    Sunmaster Cool Deluxe MH & a SolarMax HPS, although I am switching up next run with another Sunmaster in Warm Deluxe MH.
    Temps stay @ under 77F Lights On. 68.5F Lights Off(heated)
    These admittedly went too long in veg for my room. 35 days or so would have been enough. Like I said I topped them 3 or 4 times. The big girl is 55" tall and around 48" across.
    Thanks for watching.

Leave a comment:

• Green Devil
    replied
    Originally posted by negative37dBA View Post
    Thanks for that.
    59 days of veg from seed with 3 to 4 toppings each and near perfect room environment equals FAT stalks.
    Ok, I was planning 6 weeks of veg.
    But I might extend that now that I read this!

I'll be following along!

Leave a comment:

• negative37dBA
    replied
    Originally posted by Green Devil View Post
    Nice grow man!
    How could I've missed this one...

How do you get the stem so thick and firm?
    Strain dependent or do you have a special technique?
    Thanks for that.
    59 days of veg from seed with 3 to 4 toppings each and near perfect room environment equals FAT stalks.

Leave a comment:

• Green Devil
    replied
    Nice grow man!
    How could I've missed this one...

How do you get the stem so thick and firm?
    Strain dependent or do you have a special technique?

Leave a comment:

• negative37dBA
    replied
    Originally posted by Alone View Post
    Nice DIY Negative37dBA.
    My 4' x 4 bulb T-5HO zapped out 1 day and it was 3 weeks old.
    Girls were in the dark for around 6 hours before I noticed it. I heard something when I was sleeping that sounded like electric zapping but wasnt sure and stayed in bed.

Luckily I was able to bring it back and get it replaced for free. If it ever happens again and I cant bring it back again, I will def remember this post and use it to fix my T-5. This was a very helpfull post brother.... $21.00?... sweet.... TYVM.
    Thanks for that. Really helpfull when you do not have a shop near you or you just will not go into one(like me).
    You were questioning the $21.00? Thats what I paid for 1 of the Fulhams on mail order about 1 year ago.

Getting excited for my end of 8 weeks update. The buds are swelling nicely here near the end and the smell is amazing! Have been trying some samples and man I like!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X