What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jedi Kush for all

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Can't wait to see how these finish up, this is my first time running them and haven't seen much online about them yet.

Great growth overall, do you see them as light or heavy eaters?

RaNgEr RiCk

The Jedi is probably the best plant that I have found from seed. She is a high yielder, with great potency, and flavors. Truly a great hybrid.

RaNgEr RiCk

Day 50, they were given their last feeding. Which consisted of...........
(all measurements per gallon of water)
15ml Big Swell
15ml Roots Organics Buddah Bloom
10ml Sweet Raw
5ml Protekt (silica)
5ml Cal Mag + (general organics)

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
What are Method 7 glasses? If they are what I think I will have to get me a pair asap!

TGT

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking heavy bro! Nice pictures with the glasses to, I need to get me some of those. For anyone wondering, this strain is fire and Rangerick's keeper is one of the best things I have seen come out of a seed. All the phenos were unique and fun in their own way.

Last edited:
I

idoreallytry

What number is the keeper 9 or 2..i think the first one I had was the best one I think it was 9...i think its the cut I have..just curious which it is....peace

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I still have my jedi kush in veg but excited to see what phenos might pop out. It looks like there could be some great genetics to locate and congrats so far on a GREAT GROW brother!

digging the glasses, I can't stand working in an hps room without shades but with those you can actually SEE the plants as if they were in normal light which has got to be great. Odds are not too cheap but probably more than worth it.