What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jedi Kush for all

RaNgEr RiCk

What number is the keeper 9 or 2..i think the first one I had was the best one I think it was 9...i think its the cut I have..just curious which it is....peace

The #9 is my favorite, other people like the #2 more. Right now the #9 is getting her first big chance to shine.

Look in the test result thread to see the results for each pheno.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
i love this shit... cant wait for my room to be done... on day 3 lol....

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
the number 9 and number two are both very very goood... ill keep both of them as they are different and are both fucking Delicious. this have been the best weed ive had in a long time... beats any ecsd sensi chem og that ive had in a while and yields to boot.. very special and if you are not playing with the f2's i want them...

very very good weed.. i pic this shit over the sour dubb in taste and high....

RaNgEr RiCk

the number 9 and number two are both very very goood... ill keep both of them as they are different and are both fucking Delicious. this have been the best weed ive had in a long time... beats any ecsd sensi chem og that ive had in a while and yields to boot.. very special and if you are not playing with the f2's i want them...

very very good weed.. i pic this shit over the sour dubb in taste and high....

Thanks poopy. It's amazing the treasures you can find in a free pack of beans! I have 3 new ladys from the f2's that PK cracked, I have a 10 pack waiting for you

RaNgEr RiCk

I still have my jedi kush in veg but excited to see what phenos might pop out. It looks like there could be some great genetics to locate and congrats so far on a GREAT GROW brother!

digging the glasses, I can't stand working in an hps room without shades but with those you can actually SEE the plants as if they were in normal light which has got to be great. Odds are not too cheap but probably more than worth it.

Thank you. Great genetics are in there for sure. I acquired my 10 pack of Jedi via promo last summer. 5 males 5 females. Out of the 5 females all were good yielders, and they ranged from very fruity almost orange smell and taste, to a more diesel/hash/with a hint of fruit.

Just about to start a run of jedi and sour amnesia looks promising just need to finish up the rest of my djs blueberry before I move the jedi into the flowering room.

I've got a pack of these, got them free with some Lemon Larry seeds a while ago, yours look great, what sort of time do they finish from seed mate?
Yours looks like a really good yielder, did it take a lot of seeds to find your keeper?
Also, you got a smoke report on this strain?
Thanks
:)

RaNgEr RiCk

I've got a pack of these, got them free with some Lemon Larry seeds a while ago, yours look great, what sort of time do they finish from seed mate?
Yours looks like a really good yielder, did it take a lot of seeds to find your keeper?
Also, you got a smoke report on this strain?
Thanks

Finish time from seed I cant say for sure. But I have 2 keepers both of which I harvest after 62-68 days bloom. I only had a 10 pack, which were freebies. Of the 10 there were 5 males 5 females.

Finish time from seed I cant say for sure. But I have 2 keepers both of which I harvest after 62-68 days bloom. I only had a 10 pack, which were freebies. Of the 10 there were 5 males 5 females.

Cheers Ranger Rick, I'm going to pop these beans soon!

Thanks mate, hope your Christmas was good, all the very best for the New Year, hope it's a green one for ya!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Do you have any harvest and final pics by any chance? I just picked up a cut of this and was wondering what the end product looks like.

H

HemperorsKnight

I'm curious as to how that grow went myself 4 pages and not much pictures darn