What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bonzo BoUnCeS back...:)

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bonz brah..you leave that Bio- buzz in your Rez to long without some stirring ....omg the smell will make you retch, my gro- bro actually blew chunks all over our rez area from the smell alone until I go a stirrer and added an air pump and air-stones...but we don't use it anymore BUT I think ts good stuff!

Mister_D

Veteran
Yup mega is right. Either use that stuff within 24 hours or add air and use it within 3-4 days tops. Tis great shit though :biggrin:

Bonzo

Veteran
Stinky stuff is usually good eh? i remember the first time i got a whiff of fish emulsion! GNARLY!!! I just mixed and used 2 gallons of the BIZ for a couple plants in Ocean Forrest. I got a get a pic of this Blue Dream fellas...its huge but its lookin kinda ratty...and scrawny....i have a gnarly bushy Killer Queen AND Green Crack that im thinkin' should take its place...the BD is in between 2 vert 1ks...thinkin' should use that space for the KQ and GC...SEED TENT IS GOIN UP THIS WEEK!!! Double Sour Deisel is gonna be the poppa...overall the best lookin male in my opinion allthough the CJ #2 is a close second....the clincher? when put in the cloner the DSD's popped roots in like 4 days...lots of em' :whee:

so were lookin at DSDXOgre...Green Crack...Killer Queen (look out for that one!) Cheese...Strawberry Cough and Trainwreck....oh and Blue Dream!:woohoo: BEANS FOR ALL!!!

SOUNDS LIKE FUN TO ME!:biggrin:

Also gonna be poppin' some special beans here pretty soon as well...need some new mommas!:peacock:

peace and love my brothas...pics soon....yeah...with me thats like 3 weeks! NO FOR REAL! SOON!

Mister_D

Veteran
Stinky stuff is usually good eh? i remember the first time i got a whiff of fish emulsion! GNARLY!!! I just mixed and used 2 gallons of the BIZ for a couple plants in Ocean Forrest. I got a get a pic of this Blue Dream fellas...its huge but its lookin kinda ratty...and scrawny....i have a gnarly bushy Killer Queen AND Green Crack that im thinkin' should take its place...the BD is in between 2 vert 1ks...thinkin' should use that space for the KQ and GC...SEED TENT IS GOIN UP THIS WEEK!!! Double Sour Deisel is gonna be the poppa...overall the best lookin male in my opinion allthough the CJ #2 is a close second....the clincher? when put in the cloner the DSD's popped roots in like 4 days...lots of em'

so were lookin at DSDXOgre...Green Crack...Killer Queen (look out for that one!) Cheese...Strawberry Cough and Trainwreck....oh and Blue Dream! BEANS FOR ALL!!!

SOUNDS LIKE FUN TO ME!

Also gonna be poppin' some special beans here pretty soon as well...need some new mommas!

peace and love my brothas...pics soon....yeah...with me thats like 3 weeks! NO FOR REAL! SOON!

The grow and bloom don't stink until they have sat without air for a day or three. That fish mix though, whooooo, like rotten death right out of the bottle :biggrin:. I hate that smell, but damn do the soil fungus love that stuff. Be carefull adding any nutes to ocean forest before the nutes in the soil are used up. That recipe I gave you is designed for a nute free media like promix/sunshine/coco. If you are using a media with a light nute charge (i.e you added worm castings to some sunshine mix) just drop the grow down to 6ml per gal. for veg. I use 6ml for veg at the big garden because of the amount of wormcastings added each remix. Sgapetti also uses 6-9ml (depending on plants needs) because of the horse manure in his soil mixture. This recipe is very flexible and forgiving, just watch your plants reaction and adjust accordingly.

Seriously looking forward to the orge beans bro :woohoo:. and roots in 4 DAYS! Holy fuck batman :laughing:. Let's hope that's a trait that is passed on :biggrin:. I have 4 selected males hanging out in the veg room ready to do my bidding also (2 destoyer, 1 con chem, 1 chemmy jones). Good things are coming my friends :biggrin:.

Bonzo

Veteran
my old buckets...calling me back? maybe fool around with one or 2 again soon :)

Attachments

• arootsebbflowbckts.jpg
    arootsebbflowbckts.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 13
  • moref&dbuckets.jpg
    moref&dbuckets.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 9

Bonzo

Veteran
howdy homies! :)

well i have some crappy pics as usual...but i have some results...

one plant that was transplanted into the sunshine mix and fed H&G is now the healthiest plant in the room...

also one that was fed the Bio Biz looks pretty darn good as well...

i definitely have some kind of mites...they look like spider mites but its hard to tell...3 plants seem to be most affected and are quarantined....suggestions for an inexpensive mite killer welcome...i did get a quart of mighty wash but didnt realize its use as is so i used allmost the whole quart on the Strawberry Cough and the Cheese...

thoght i took more pics?

once again im broke so the cheapest solution is what im lookin' for

i pulled an all nighter trimmin' suckers and semi lollipopping...

the Blue Dream is huge but im not likin' how shes lookin'...kinda scraggly and sparse...i might axe her and put the big GC and KQ in her place they look healthy and are packed with tops...gonna be crazy...

all plants are ready for the seed run...i just picked up a big tent...like 7 x 7 or somethin' might use it...all i have so..

anyhoo couple pics of my madness...

Attachments

• aarootrouter.jpg
    aarootrouter.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 16
  • ahandg2.jpg
    ahandg2.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 12
  • ahandg1.jpg
    ahandg1.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 14

ColoraDro

The reason the BD looks scrawny is because of the haze in it!!! haha
looking like your almost ready to go brotha im right behind ya got a 4k room about setup and gonna rock a bunch of funk in it haha

oh yeah looks like CJ#1 and the GC are the only ones that made it much love bro i appreciate it much!!!!

Dro

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bonz, unfortunately there aren't many effective mite solutions much cheaper than mighty wash. At least that I'm aware of. Don't fuck around with peppermint oil etc. they won't do shit. I have heard that making a tobacco tea and spraying the plants can kill them but I have no idea how that works. Good luck mr bonz!

ColoraDro

I agree mighty wash is cheap and effective i use the shit just in case.... after having Root aphids mites are a piece of cake haha

Dro

Mister_D

Veteran
I'd just grab an ounce of floramite off ebay (30 bucks) and spray every plant top to bottom three times over six days (day 1, day 3, day 6, day 9 also if the infestation is really bad.). I also really like to set off one of these on day 1 and if possible day 3 also.

Found at the hydro store for ~10 bucks each.

When you get your funds back up grab one of these :biggrin:

Commerical greenhouse fogger. Turns any foliar feed or pesticide into an adjustable fine mist. Just be sure you can stand back from your plants a good five feet :laughing:. No seriously this thing is meant to fill a greenhouse, but if used at a distance and turned down it blows all your leaves around and achieves excellent coverage with little effort from you. 2 gal. tank, 6 amp spray motor :biggrin:

Last edited:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
bonz

Sorry man, been lurkin' a long time, but kind of tuned out.. :dunno:

Where are they in their life? Is it too late for some Azamax?

That's my go-to gimmick, for preventative also..

Good luck bonzster!

MIway

Veteran
Horticultural oil is hella cheap and will kill all stages including the eggs on one application if you get 100%coverage...Though it can burn the plants. If you try it (I have and it works), got to do it w/o the hids firing and got to keep the oil mix agitated. But it's like $7 at the depot and will make 6gal... Ortho Volck

Bonzo

Veteran
I agree mighty wash is cheap and effective i use the shit just in case.... after having Root aphids mites are a piece of cake haha

Dro

thanks dro...might be gettin a 5 gallon thingie :)

I'd just grab an ounce of floramite off ebay (30 bucks) and spray every plant top to bottom three times over six days (day 1, day 3, day 6, day 9 also if the infestation is really bad.). I also really like to set off one of these on day 1 and if possible day 3 also.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=30818&pictureid=891062&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Found at the hydro store for ~10 bucks each.

When you get your funds back up grab one of these

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=30818&pictureid=903081&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Commerical greenhouse fogger. Turns any foliar feed or pesticide into an adjustable fine mist. Just be sure you can stand back from your plants a good five feet :laughing:. No seriously this thing is meant to fill a greenhouse, but if used at a distance and turned down it blows all your leaves around and achieves excellent coverage with little effort from you. 2 gal. tank, 6 amp spray motor

that thing is the shiznit D! must have!

bonz

Sorry man, been lurkin' a long time, but kind of tuned out..

Where are they in their life? Is it too late for some Azamax?

That's my go-to gimmick, for preventative also..

Good luck bonzster!

all good my brotha SH :) DSD X OGRE? HUH? HUH? :woohoo:

Horticultural oil is hella cheap and will kill all stages including the eggs on one application if you get 100%coverage...Though it can burn the plants. If you try it (I have and it works), got to do it w/o the hids firing and got to keep the oil mix agitated. But it's like $7 at the depot and will make 6gal... Ortho Volck

What it is Mr Miway...checkin' into this asap...:)

Bonzo

Veteran
if the mites can be put in check theres gonna be alotta buds in bonzos house of horrors this run...couldnt get a pic of ogre under 2600w but got a yellow pic of 3 x 6 1200w table...lookin pretty darn good so far...mix of KQ..Chz..and GC...and BD

2 of my favorite trees: Bigass KQ and GC...big possibilities...

im tired...forgot to upload pics....next post

Bonzo

Veteran
OK

Attachments

• AAAAA4.jpg
    AAAAA4.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 14
  • AAAAA3.jpg
    AAAAA3.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0281
    IMAG0281
    70.7 KB · Views: 19
  • AAAAA1.jpg
    AAAAA1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 11
  • AAAAA5.jpg
    AAAAA5.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 10

bobblehead

Veteran
Pick up the Malathion next to the volck oil! If you can get that over there... The combo with fuck some bugs up.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
hope alls well brotha! the plants are looking great, hope any mite issues are able to be taken care of quickly :) i have some natural recipes for mite eradication if you need them... take care! :joint: