What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bonzo BoUnCeS back...:)

Bonzo

Veteran
this blows me away...so quiet and smooth...unreal :)

Attachments

• fan8.jpg
    fan8.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 13
  • fan3.jpg
    fan3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 11
  • fan7.jpg
    fan7.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 12
  • fan6.jpg
    fan6.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 12

BlueCheer

"No, it's art bro, you're doing art!".........I can't tell anymore, it's all blending together!....looking good tho, looking good...like it should.

Cheers

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So great to see this .... sorry Im so late to the party. Sure does warm my heart to see you putting this together. Great work buddy !!!!!

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like seeing your work, Bonzo, clean execution! Your earlier threads on the freedom buckets and the ebb & flow buckets were a couple of the things that drew me here initially. If I can be of any help on the electrical side, holler.

Bonzo

Veteran
HAAAAAAAA!! I know Blue! I keep goin' in and pluggin' it in! LOL! ART INDEED! :D

Babba!!! :woohoo: warms my heart to see you here brother! Its comin' together, i was gonna finish a bunch of the trim and molding but i left it outside and it rained...and i found a leak in another part of the room that will be addressed when dry. I'm so glad to you made it!

Howdy rives! :) welcome my friend! thanks dude, i'm sure at some point i will need some electrical advice, right now i have the bare minimum...could use more here and there. I'm sure i will be playin' around with some hydro thingies here and there...:)

OGRE cuts will be here sunday morning, my plumber is bringin' em and hes gonna run plumbing for swamp cooler and maybe give me a hand puttin' in A/C. If i cant put the cuts in the big room they will be goin' in the cab for a minute.

thanks for comin' by my friends!

plants, those green leafy things on sunday!

PEACE

Mister_D

Veteran
So bonz ya likin that 14" can fan huh :laughing:? Seriously though i'm curious what you think about the noise level on that thing? I hear they are pretty quiet for the amount of air being moved, but that's all subjective. Mainly curious because I will be adding one to my small room in the coming months. Would be in right now, but while upgrading the service to 100 amps I came to realize the building my thread grow is housed in needs to be completely rewired (major safety concerns with how the wiring was done). Got it all gutted and rewired (fun stuff :moon:), just in the process of putting it all back together right now. Look forward to your thoughts on the can fan and seeing some plants in that beautiful space of yours. :peacock:

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy MrD! dude your gonna love the MAX...you can get a varieable/dimmer for $20...most hydro stores have em'...so quiet and smooth, i really cant say enough...my 700 cfm vortex seems louder! lookin forward to your new space! :) dude the wiring at my place is pretty bad too but its workin' for now...will need upgrading in the future...

So the OGRE arrived today! could have waited a couple days but it had to be done...they are in pretty bad/stressed shape...theres 2 mothers and about 30 cuts that have been in an aero cloner for about 7 weeks...gnarly! they have a slight touch of Powdery Mildew so they are getting quarantined...best treatment for PM? i got 1 gal grow bags and some cheap brick coco and a quart of Flora Nova grow...and some PH down...and i have 4 dollars left over! gonna get em situated and pot em up tomorrow...maybe tonite...:)

Attachments

• ogre2.jpg
    ogre2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 12
  • ogre1.jpg
    ogre1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 7
  • ogre.jpg
    ogre.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 10

Bonzo

Veteran
good moring redwood! :)

i potted em up last night...pump died in cloner so what the hell figured just get it done...threw together a lil veg area with a bare 400 watter...gonna pick up or order some EAGLE20 today...they are quarentined from the main flower room...

sad lil girls for the moment...maybe give em a very light feeding today :)

think i might pop some beans :)

Attachments

• cuts.jpg
    cuts.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 8
  • mama.jpg
    mama.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 13
  • veg.jpg
    veg.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 8
  • veg1.jpg
    veg1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 5
  • veg3.jpg
    veg3.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 8

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
At least its something, you should have those ladies in ship-shape in no time homey. keep it green dude.

aod

BlueCheer

Those babies are gonna BoUnCe BaCk like their daddy! Hey, you could get one of those fungicide foggers that treat 2500 sq/ft which would probably treat that whole building. Especially at this stage of the game. We used one once and it pretty much stopped all PM through out the 3 rooms. I don't remember having to use any more Neem after that. You can't breathe that stuff it's so strong.

Have a beautiful week!

Cheers

Bonzo

Veteran
At least its something, you should have those ladies in ship-shape in no time homey. keep it green dude.

aod

I hope so AOD! :woohoo: In the cloner for 7 weeks! pretty good shape (alive) for bein' in there that long..we shall see...

they just need a lil TLC bonzo...nurse those ladies back to healthy bro!!

howdy toxic! :) I have TLC'd this same cut in same conditions back to health before...in hydroton flood and drain...sorta new to coco...patience i must have...

Those babies are gonna BoUnCe BaCk like their daddy! Hey, you could get one of those fungicide foggers that treat 2500 sq/ft which would probably treat that whole building. Especially at this stage of the game. We used one once and it pretty much stopped all PM through out the 3 rooms. I don't remember having to use any more Neem after that. You can't breathe that stuff it's so strong.

Have a beautiful week!

Cheers

what it do Blue! :) dude do you remember the name of the fogger? my eagle20ew shipped today should be here in couple days...ogre pretty good at BoUnCiNg BaCk! :biggrin:

That filter looks really long!!!

hello and welcome dankohzee! :) 5 feet long...couple hundred pounds...its a biggun!

I watered/fed the girls twice yesterday...1/2 tsp per gallon Flora Nova grow...feel like they will need more feedings soon...can coco be run flood and drain? i think my tap is like 500+ ppm to start...pretty high..need new meter...using liquid vial dropper PH test kit...around 5.8...lights on constant...im amazed how fast water drains through coco...allmost instant

gonna pop AK47, DSD v2, Sensi Star, Sweetooth...(subject to change)

...maybe White Rhino

seedbay has Nirvana special...4 packs 80 bucks...be fun to pop 2 packs of WR and 2 packs of NL...

WOO HOO!

peace out!

Mister_D

Veteran
Hey bonz my man :biggrin:. Seed line up sounds excellent. I've been wanting to grow out some sensi star and sweet tooth for some time now. Did real well with the ak 47 a few years back. Trying to work through some of the 1000's of seeds i have lying around before I buy more, but meh we all know how that goes :laughing:. Anyway have another ? for ya. What did you use to cut out the circular hole for the can fan? I bought a router the other day for just this reason, couldn't think of any other way to get a clean hole. Just wondering if you used something else.