What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bonzo BoUnCeS back...:)

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Sweet space bonzo, looking forward to seeing it filled with some plants. That bubba bush was phenomenal, what did you yield from that thing?

Bonzo

Veteran
DESI!!!!:woohoo:

#12 wire? dunno? i really need to learn more bout electrical...

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo indeed my friend:peacock:

good fun things to come!:woohoo:

Bonzo

Veteran
indeed persephone! :)

howdy shhh! thanks dude! that big bad Bubba never got to flower...had to move shop...she was a beauty though! :)

deal indeed redwood! however it turns out the unit was 12000 btu...but we drove 60 miles to get it and it was in such good condition that i got it anyway...:)

Attachments

• ac.jpg
    ac.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 12
  • ac2.jpg
    ac2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 12
  • ac3.jpg
    ac3.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 11

Bonzo

Veteran
HAPPY EASTER MY FRIENDS!:peacock:

I wasnt kiddin bout "SweetOGRE" OR a diesel OGRE AND maybe OGRE47...AND since OGRE is a SensiStar mutant...we have to knock her up with some Star...:woohoo:

thanks to a most awesome ICMAG Brother for sharing the magic beans...:woohoo:

these fun OGRE things will be shared with the ICMAG Family as freebies or server fund beans or whatever...:woohoo:

Attachments

• sds.jpg
    sds.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 10
  • ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 12
  • swt.jpg
    swt.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 9

BlueCheer

This is like a dream come true! Sensi Star, Ak-47, Sweet Tooths..OMG bro...are you up there in the clouds? Bring him down boys, farmer bonzo needs to feed them chickens...LOL

Cheers

HazeOneHealer

Nice gear Bonzo, feeling those genetics , only good things to come of all that, esp the sweet tooth #3! sounds like some Startooth f2 in the future.lol yaaaaay!

Bonzo

Veteran
definitly Blue Cheer! still up there! :)

Howdy HazeOne...Startooth!! I LIKE IT!! :)

they are a rollin' brotha B.C.! :)

what it do mister D! good to see you bro! :)

Went back to school today so all i got done was finishing all painting and picked up the reast of my lights and doo dads...so i thought all my ballasts were 120/240 but turns out only one is...workin' on that...

cant help flippin' through the old gallery every now and again...came across this pic of NL by Female seeds i grew along with their Grapefriut...this NL was and still is some of the stickiest gnarliest grass i ever grew...gonna get more cause i ran across a thread somewhere here recently with a pic of same pheno...SICK!!

:woohoo:

Attachments

• fmsnl.jpg
    fmsnl.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 12

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Damn, cant believe I missed this one. Shit, I have been neglecting my websurfing a little too much lately, haha. Gonna be a rocker in here sooner. Keep it green bonz, cant wait to see how things turn out.

aod

Bonzo

Veteran
howdy redwood! :)... i cant remember dude...didnt remember growin' it till i found the pics! :D i imagine it was pretty darn good!

Glad you found it AOD! welcome bro! :)

goin to pickup swamp cooler motor tomorrow... AC and swamp should be in this week...along with fan and huge fuckin' gnarly heavy Can 150...we are gettin real close!!! :D

Desert Hydro

Veteran
looking great man! glad to see some BIG builds once in a while. someday when i have the space lol. im trying to convince the wifey to give me a whole bedroom. ive got a badass minisplit and everything ready to rock! ive got a 2x4 veg tent and almost a 5X5 flo tent. i have a 10x10 tent as well and its f-ing massive! its not up at the moment cuz it took up the entire room almost and it was a bitch getting in and out of the door. cant wait til i can set that bitch up again

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy and welcome DH! 10' x 10' is a big-ass tent! its comin' together...the last couple spots i was in were just too small...a lil' room to roam is nice...i dont like having to contort to do the work i need to do...gonna be nice...:)

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
cant wait to see the room filled with happy ladies brotha!!! a few plants wouldnt hurt anything either ;) hope alls well and ill catch you on the flip :joint:

Bonzo

Veteran
howdy and welcome SH! :)

what it is brotha DB! :) plants? oh those green leafy things! dude i decided to put a stripper pole and disco ball and make it a MAN CAVE! :D plants comin soon dude...busy with school...think im gonna get the ogre here on sunday...put em in the CAB and get em veggin'...there gonna need a lil TLC...been in cloner way too long! CAN 150 and MAX 14 are in! woo hooo! gnarly!

peace and prosperity!

:)