What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bonzo BoUnCeS back...:)

HazeOneHealer

So many amazing things are gonna happen in that space. All the love and light in the world to you and all ur girlies! Cant wait to see it all go down!Namaste..

Bonzo

Veteran
Sup brother Bonz! finally made it by. Fantastic place my friend, so good ta see ya back at it. I know yer gonna have it rockin and rollin in no time!

Say, is the Oger a pheno of sensi star?

BC

Brotha B.C.! thanks dude! :woohoo: hopefully a week...or two away from rollin'...OGRE is indeed a Sensi Star mutant...ive had this cut for allmost 10 years now...

Glad to see you old friend. New space looks dope..and vert..things about to blow up. Locked in!

Redwood dude! glad to see you! thanks...yup...i hope so! :woohoo:

:wave: Great to see this thread up my friend ! Tagged up for the ride :smoweed:

Howdy Brother Bear! you made it! :woohoo:

So many amazing things are gonna happen in that space. All the love and light in the world to you and all ur girlies! Cant wait to see it all go down!Namaste..

What it do Haze One my friend! thank you for the positive JUJU!

Well i got some drywall up...got a HUGE CAN 150 FILTER! can i really hang that beast down the middle of the cieling? that was my plan...MAX FAN suckin'/pullin out through space above door...

waddya think?

Attachments

• can.jpg
    can.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 11
  • canhole.jpg
    canhole.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 10
  • abovedoor.jpg
    abovedoor.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 14
  • corner.jpg
    corner.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 14

whodare

Veteran
Looking slick...

Those big max fans are absolute monsters, they move a serious amount of air, even at high static pressures...

Can't wait to see some plants in here.

Bonzo

Veteran
what it do whodare dude! hopin' to get similar results to your 4k stadium run! :woohoo:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Looking great Bonzo, have you figured out which nutes to use yet?

To put a link into your sig go into the user control panel which can be found by clicking the 'My IC' link at the top left of the page. Once in your control panel scan down the left colum to you see a link that says, "Edit Signature" and that's you, or you can click here :)

Looking good man.

Full vibez!
HGO

Bonzo

Veteran
howdy HGO! I'm considering GH Flora Nova...very simple...used it before, it works...hey how do you determine percentage of runoff? how do you know if you have 15% or 20%?

so when i get to "edit signature" i just type name of thread and becomes a link?

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
well i will follow this one fo sure :lurk: !!
as fas as the signature i think you have to make an html code for it to work, just paste it, and fill the blanks with the link to your thread.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hi Bonzo, do you know how much Magnesium is in GH FN? Coco requires a lil bit extra Mg :)

When you go into "edit signature" enter the text that you would like to appear in your sig like so:

picture.php

Highlight the text like I have then look at the toolbar for the icon with a globe and a chain link on it, click on that, here is what it looks like:

picture.php

A window will pop up where you have to enter in the link of your thread so make sure you have the thread link copied before you start, here is the window that pops up for you to paste in your thread link:

picture.php

And that should be you, let me know if something goes wrong.

I don't measure the run-off any more, I water to I see run-off coming out the base of the pots, I let it run out the base of the pots for 5-10 seconds before I shut the pump off, you don't need to have lots of run-off because you'll be feeding a few times per day and after the pump shuts off the run-off will continue for 30 seconds or so. Speaking of which, I better go feed my girls.

HGO

oneshot

Sweettooth x Ogre :drool:

Loving the room setup. I envy everyone who can build rooms like this. I am coming along for the ride.

whodare

Veteran
Cns17 for coco rocks, it's a simple fairly cheap one part...

It's what I used in my stadium.

Bonzo

Veteran
welcome one shot! we may have "sweet OGRE" soon...:)

me too roots! wish i was better at the electrical! :)

howdy whodare! i am considering the CNS17...did you use anything with it? :)

got some stuff done today...:D

Attachments

• g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 7
  • g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 8
  • g4.jpg
    g4.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 8
  • g5.jpg
    g5.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 5
  • g7.jpg
    g7.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 7

whodare

Veteran
I used straight cns for all of veg and flower but hit them once with humbolt nutrients k booster. All said I would just use it as the one part it was designed to be. It was created by dr Lynette Morgan, she's a world renowned hydroponic scientist.

Bonzo

Veteran
no kiddin' whodare? thats awesome! ive read your stadium thread several times and your end result was very nice! Well that has peaked my interest in the cns17 for sure! thanks dude! :)

WE HAVE POWER!! I was a lil nervous and bummed yesterday...my electrician was here hookin' things up and come to find out the panel on this old house was OLD! Old obsolete breakers that were not working right. So today he came back fresh...found some screwy wiring, serviced and cleaned old obsolete breakers and we are JUICED!! WOO HOO!!

Goin' right now to pick up 18,000 btu window shaker...$75 bucks WOO HOOO! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts