What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bonzo BoUnCeS back...:)

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy MID-TOWN! Its comin' together!

Howdy HGO! Since i was still a lil' undecided i thought this would be the best forum but im defenitly goin' vert bare-ass bulb stadium style! RTW runoff fed to veggies. Hey how do i put a link to thread in sig?

Welcome Manstien!

Trichy Trichy!:peacock:

What it do DWW! dude way bettererer! lotta possibillities here!

Welcome eyes! i still love ebb & flo buckets, they wil allways be a valid method..."Super Simple"

Howdy greensprout! plenty of buckets to sit on!

Howdy Cyrus! anytime dude! we eat well too!

FRED! Good things to come indeed! the ball is rollin'!

Welcome Persephone!

easy! dude! I just picked up that very same cab from a friend that had it in storage for me...along with a few other trinkets doo-dads and thingies! the cab is being put back into service real soon!

Howdy RG! Nice to met you too!

Howdy 5th :)

Welcome budman!

ya know it really chaps my hide that ya can only use 4 smileys per post :comfort:

everyone needs smileys! MORE SMILEYS! :woohoo:

Well i didnt get much actuall building done but i did round up some of my stuff and managed to get a DEPOT run in as well, have most of the drywall, insulation ill need and picked up the doors and hardware, should get alot done tomorrow. AND im gonna pick up the super gnarly CAN MAX FAN 14" 1700 cfm blower tomorrow! and a can 150. :woohoo:

peace and serenity my friends

PS. i made the "checkerboard" for my art design class...

Attachments

• stuff.jpg
    stuff.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 11
  • wrkshop.jpg
    wrkshop.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 12
  • workshop1a.jpg
    workshop1a.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 12
  • art.jpg
    art.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 11

Bonzo

Veteran
Big bare bulb pre 98 Bubba from a few years ago...in dirt, gotta have some green! :D

Bonzo

Veteran
OGRE...

OGRE has allmost no stretch...not good for vert stadium? need a lil stretch eh?

I think its about time the OGRE got knocked up...by somethin' sativaish...Sweetooth? C99? a dapper Diesel dude? :D

GIS

That Ogre looks absolutely insane, u can see it's hardness through the screen! Love your checkerboard as well. :) Is there any specific reason you wanted to switch from ebb n flow buckets to coco? I lost an entire round because of pump failure last year and decided I wanted something a bit simpler and fool-proof. Over this time I have really fallen in love with coco, and all the advantages it has over the buckets, kind of hard doing a stadium with ebb n flow. Anyways, always watching and learning from your grows. :)

Bonzo

Veteran
That Ogre looks absolutely insane, u can see it's hardness through the screen! Love your checkerboard as well. :) Is there any specific reason you wanted to switch from ebb n flow buckets to coco? I lost an entire round because of pump failure last year and decided I wanted something a bit simpler and fool-proof. Over this time I have really fallen in love with coco, and all the advantages it has over the buckets, kind of hard doing a stadium with ebb n flow. Anyways, always watching and learning from your grows. :)

The OGRE can get pretty solid, window breakers indeed! The checker board was fun, instructor loved it. thanks dude! SIMPLICITY for sure, mobility...cant move buckets once there set. How and what are you feedin' your ladies?

SHREDDERZZ

new begginings

new begginings

Bonzo,
Will be watching your progress closely. Can't wait to see it all come together. You don't need luck my brother, you have "know how". :rtfo:

GIS

The OGRE can get pretty solid, window breakers indeed! The checker board was fun, instructor loved it. thanks dude! SIMPLICITY for sure, mobility...cant move buckets once there set. How and what are you feedin' your ladies?

I agree and love being able to move stuff around! Makes things way easier for sure. I actually hand water with a garden hose and sprayer hooked up to a pump in the res (44 gallon rubbermaid trash can). I have been using gratefulhead's coco lucas formula with great results! :woohoo:

Can't wait to see what you do with your new setup!!! :biggrin:

Bonzo

Veteran
Welcome SHREDDERZZ...A lil luck never hurt! :)

howdy toxic hippie...absolutely...i plan on a good veg...we'll see :)

Shorts i have been and checked out heads thread...is it a pretty simple formula? you allways killed it with the GH. i have to figure out what nutes im gonna run pretty soon...:D

14" MAX FAN!!! this thing is AWESOME!!!:woohoo:

and swamp cooler...not that awesome but its got a certain charm :D need to pop a motor and belt in and were good to go...and clean her up a bit...

Attachments

• max4.jpg
    max4.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 10
  • swamp.jpg
    swamp.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 9

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Sup brother Bonz! finally made it by. Fantastic place my friend, so good ta see ya back at it. I know yer gonna have it rockin and rollin in no time!

Say, is the Oger a pheno of sensi star?

BC