What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bonzo BoUnCeS back...:)

Bonzo

Veteran
what it do D!? :) well its real simple...its just a big 15" x 15" homemade square duct/plenum...the wall that the cooler is in is the "Lung" room...the duct shoots to the left into main flower room...bothe sides of the duct are open...the right side blows into Lung room...from the camera point of view the veg room is directly behind or strait scross the the lung room....the veg room just has an intake blower suckin' in cool air from Lung room...the main flower room gets direct injection...and of course has the bigass MAX fan for exhaust...

i dunno if that makes any sense at all

oh...dont be confused by the A/C in the flower room...thats just there for back up...

does that make sense?

Bonzo

Veteran
howdy bobble! :) dude...it kinda freaked me out...they started turnin' brown so fast and the tippy tops were all curled up within 24 hours...never seen anything like it...needless to say im gonna completely sterilize the cloner...and i think im gonna put it in a warm closet with a small floro...hows your cloning goin'?

and thanks dude...im takin' things kinda slow..

bobblehead

Veteran
howdy bobble! :) dude...it kinda freaked me out...they started turnin' brown so fast and the tippy tops were all curled up within 24 hours...never seen anything like it...needless to say im gonna completely sterilize the cloner...and i think im gonna put it in a warm closet with a small floro...hows your cloning goin'?

and thanks dude...im takin' things kinda slow..

I filled some rubbermaids with several inches of perlite, added nutrient solution and cuts... Left it alone for 3 weeks and i have root bumps... 4 weeks for fully rooted clones is a bit long... But the mothers were all stressed from root aphids... Which lets say i could have potentially had this whole time and that could also be why my clones would never root.... But everything is on the up and up now. Way better than no clones. There's gonna be a lot of chem D around my parts soon. You should come have a smoke.

Slow and steady wins the race...

Mister_D

Veteran
Bonz - That is some romulan from last round in the little room. Not at it's best by any measure, but it's whats in the jar at the moment. Pretty good stuff anyway, gives me C.U.S. (Can't Understand Shit) like no other :laughing:. Think I get how you swamp cooler duct situation is setup, was just too stoned yesterday apparently. Romluan with jack herer honey dabs on top can make ya a lil slow don'tcha know :biggrin:. Hows the wireing coming along? Still need a hand or got it sorted? I'll be here watching the show unfold slow and steady either way. Got a bunch of new pics taken of my own progress also. Will try to update today or tommorow, lots to show and talk about. Now if I just had another 12 hours in a day.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
SEEDS!!! :woohoo:

6 Rezervior DSD V2

6 Heads Casey Jones

7 Serious AK47

8 White Label Sensi Star

:peacock:

i gotta tell ya'll i feel like a total newbie all over again! :greenstars:

fun crosses are coming! :D

(thanks to a most awesome bro here for sharin' the love! you know who you are!) :)

Now THAT is some love. Haven't had me some Sensi Star since 2001! I'm an old man..

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Just took a quick cruise on the 'bay - no dice. :( Anyone know a reliable/reputable source for the beans?!

Dammit, Bonzo, thanks for reminding me..

Last edited:

Bonzo

Veteran
well ima gonna be doin a lil pollen chuckin' with the Star....so we will have not only f2'S but the cut ive had for a long time is OGRE and she is supposed to be a Sensi Star mutant so were gonna knock her up too!:woohoo:

...and some other fun stuff with the Star :greenstars:

:woohoo:

Bonzo

Veteran
howdy my friends :)

the plants look a lil funny...they went into rapid veg mode when i put em under the 1k...however all of a sudden the stems and veins of leaves are turnin' purple and the new growth is sorta light green...too light i think...nothing has changed with nutes....the only thing thats changed is humidity is now at 45 % pretty constantly...they are 24/7 lights on...has anyone seen these symptoms from light shock? do i need cal/mag all the sudden?

any input is totally appreciated!

Attachments

• purple.jpg
    purple.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Urklezoom
    Urklezoom
    133.1 KB · Views: 20
  • purple2.jpg
    purple2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 6
  • purple1.jpg
    purple1.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 5

Bonzo

Veteran
seed update::peacock:

all Casey Jones have popped!:woohoo:

couple DSD's poppin':woohoo:

the AK's and SS's look fat!:woohoo:

GIS

Hey Bonzo :)
To me they look pretty darn healthy! If nitrogen deficiency was an issue, the bottom leaves would be yellowing and falling off. Neon green new growth, in my opinion, usually means they are healthy and growing extremely fast! Which isn't a surprise now they're under the big light. My leaf stems typically turn pink too once vegging under the big lights. I think if it spreads a lot to the main stem, then you have to worry more. You could always try bumping the nutes up a bit, they usually can handle a bit extra in the veg and early flower stage, but really they look fine. If they were mine I'd just keep doing what I'm doing.. I usually run the HPS 18 hours instead of 24 though, I think the plants like taking a 'break' and they grow a lot when the lights out.. saves on money, saves on heat issues... just my 2 cents! Can't wait to see them get bigger and bigger and BIGGER!! :)