No announcement yet.

Bonzo BoUnCeS back...:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy and welcome DH! 10' x 10' is a big-ass tent! its comin' together...the last couple spots i was in were just too small...a lil' room to roam is nice...i dont like having to contort to do the work i need to do...gonna be nice...
    Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)

Comment

Sheesh. Two weeks and 6 pages?
      Current project: ..Right here. Seriously, just click it.

Completed: . . ... More vert lerv . . . . . . . Blumats, vert, n' dirt

"Then they took me by the hand, and they invited me right in.. Then they showed me something, I don't even know where to begin.."

Comment

cant wait to see the room filled with happy ladies brotha!!! a few plants wouldnt hurt anything either hope alls well and ill catch you on the flip
        Dime's 07 Outdoor

Prop. 215 and SB 420 Complient

Medicinal Cannabis Grower

RIP buckeye-Leaf , you will be missed, but not forgotten! and live on in our memories, cheers brotha

Comment

howdy and welcome SH!

what it is brotha DB! plants? oh those green leafy things! dude i decided to put a stripper pole and disco ball and make it a MAN CAVE! plants comin soon dude...busy with school...think im gonna get the ogre here on sunday...put em in the CAB and get em veggin'...there gonna need a lil TLC...been in cloner way too long! CAN 150 and MAX 14 are in! woo hooo! gnarly!

peace and prosperity!

Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)

Comment

fan and filter/extraction
            Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

this blows me away...so quiet and smooth...unreal
              Attached Files
              Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

"Holy Cow, genius!"
                Parchment Farm
                ~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~
                Cannabis Eruptum:
                ~~~~~~~~~~~
                Jack Herer... by Gatewood Galbraith

The 'Last Free Man in America' Speaks

He changed my life. Jack was a social and philosophical tsunami; the ripples of his philosophy will reach every shore of every country. He was willing to teach every individual--not only in his own sphere, in language and culture, but in ways that were appealing and inspirational to people. He found a common denominator with everyone: freedom.

Jack gave us the factual information, he gave us tools to be warriors. We had to use the facts in order to stand up to these law enforcement tyrannts. Jack used the information that they presented and told us how to use it as fuel against them. We would not be anywhere near where we are today if it wasn't for Jack Herer. I don't have many heroes--Jack, Willie Nelson, the Chinese man that stood in front of the tanks...people that stood up in the matter of rights.

Comment

"No, it's art bro, you're doing art!".........I can't tell anymore, it's all blending together!....looking good tho, looking good...like it should.

Cheers
                  Parchment Farm
                  ~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~
                  Cannabis Eruptum:
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~
                  Jack Herer... by Gatewood Galbraith

The 'Last Free Man in America' Speaks

He changed my life. Jack was a social and philosophical tsunami; the ripples of his philosophy will reach every shore of every country. He was willing to teach every individual--not only in his own sphere, in language and culture, but in ways that were appealing and inspirational to people. He found a common denominator with everyone: freedom.

Jack gave us the factual information, he gave us tools to be warriors. We had to use the facts in order to stand up to these law enforcement tyrannts. Jack used the information that they presented and told us how to use it as fuel against them. We would not be anywhere near where we are today if it wasn't for Jack Herer. I don't have many heroes--Jack, Willie Nelson, the Chinese man that stood in front of the tanks...people that stood up in the matter of rights.

Comment

So great to see this .... sorry Im so late to the party. Sure does warm my heart to see you putting this together. Great work buddy !!!!!
                    (Medical Patient In Compliance)

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
                    your bud
                    babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Comment

I like seeing your work, Bonzo, clean execution! Your earlier threads on the freedom buckets and the ebb & flow buckets were a couple of the things that drew me here initially. If I can be of any help on the electrical side, holler.
                      Philips 315w CDM Elite (CMH) - Overview & Information

My DIY Hybrid LED/PL-L Luminaire

The VolksLED - DIY LEDs for the Masses

sigpic -Nutrient Calculator, Suggested Element Levels

Comment

HAAAAAAAA!! I know Blue! I keep goin' in and pluggin' it in! LOL! ART INDEED!

Babba!!! warms my heart to see you here brother! Its comin' together, i was gonna finish a bunch of the trim and molding but i left it outside and it rained...and i found a leak in another part of the room that will be addressed when dry. I'm so glad to you made it!

Howdy rives! welcome my friend! thanks dude, i'm sure at some point i will need some electrical advice, right now i have the bare minimum...could use more here and there. I'm sure i will be playin' around with some hydro thingies here and there...

OGRE cuts will be here sunday morning, my plumber is bringin' em and hes gonna run plumbing for swamp cooler and maybe give me a hand puttin' in A/C. If i cant put the cuts in the big room they will be goin' in the cab for a minute.

thanks for comin' by my friends!

plants, those green leafy things on sunday!

PEACE
                        Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

Damn Bonzo, that filter and fan set-up really blows me away...literally !
                          I fuck'n hate harvesting...
                          I like plant'n the things, and water'n them,
                          look'n after them... talk'n too them,
                          I don't fuck'n like harvesting !
                          I do like smoke'n them.____Bubbles

That Lil~shits @ it again... current grow diary.
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....20#post5610720

1400 watts of Old granddad and Route66___completed
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=205894

Comment

what it do greensprout! me too!

A/C is in
                            Attached Files
                            Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

Keep it up Bonzo

Comment

howdy SHRED!
                                Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

Working...
                                X