No announcement yet.

Bonzo BoUnCeS back...:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice project ya got goin on. things are really starting to shape up.

Comment

what it do whodare dude! hopin' to get similar results to your 4k stadium run!
      Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)

Comment

howdy toxic! snuck in there on me...thanks dude shes comin' together!

Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)

Comment

Looking great Bonzo, have you figured out which nutes to use yet?

To put a link into your sig go into the user control panel which can be found by clicking the 'My IC' link at the top left of the page. Once in your control panel scan down the left colum to you see a link that says, "Edit Signature" and that's you, or you can click here

Looking good man.

Full vibez!
          HGO
          2010 ICM 420 Growers Sativa Cup 1st Place Winner with - SSSDH

HGOs Winter Hydro SOG 2018
          Current

Horizontal SOG Coco Grow
          Finished
          Coco DTW Grow Tips From HGO
          HGO vs ICMag Finished
          Multi Strain 3600w Stacked Grow Finished
          Vertical Coco Stacked 600's Finished
          Multi Strain Vertical Coco Finished
          Benefits of Vertical Growing
          Tutorial: How to build your own secure lamp holder for a stacked bulb vertical grow
          SSSDH Grow Report *****

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Comment

howdy HGO! I'm considering GH Flora Nova...very simple...used it before, it works...hey how do you determine percentage of runoff? how do you know if you have 15% or 20%?

so when i get to "edit signature" i just type name of thread and becomes a link?
            Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

well i will follow this one fo sure !!
              as fas as the signature i think you have to make an html code for it to work, just paste it, and fill the blanks with the link to your thread.
              :::FRESH START:::

Comment

Hi Bonzo, do you know how much Magnesium is in GH FN? Coco requires a lil bit extra Mg

When you go into "edit signature" enter the text that you would like to appear in your sig like so:

Highlight the text like I have then look at the toolbar for the icon with a globe and a chain link on it, click on that, here is what it looks like:

A window will pop up where you have to enter in the link of your thread so make sure you have the thread link copied before you start, here is the window that pops up for you to paste in your thread link:

And that should be you, let me know if something goes wrong.

I don't measure the run-off any more, I water to I see run-off coming out the base of the pots, I let it run out the base of the pots for 5-10 seconds before I shut the pump off, you don't need to have lots of run-off because you'll be feeding a few times per day and after the pump shuts off the run-off will continue for 30 seconds or so. Speaking of which, I better go feed my girls.

HGO
                2010 ICM 420 Growers Sativa Cup 1st Place Winner with - SSSDH

HGOs Winter Hydro SOG 2018
                Current

Horizontal SOG Coco Grow
                Finished
                Coco DTW Grow Tips From HGO
                HGO vs ICMag Finished
                Multi Strain 3600w Stacked Grow Finished
                Vertical Coco Stacked 600's Finished
                Multi Strain Vertical Coco Finished
                Benefits of Vertical Growing
                Tutorial: How to build your own secure lamp holder for a stacked bulb vertical grow
                SSSDH Grow Report *****

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Comment

Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

thanks HGO and B Superior!
                    Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

Sweettooth x Ogre :drool:

Loving the room setup. I envy everyone who can build rooms like this. I am coming along for the ride.
                      Oneshot Grow Guide Video Series

Current Grow Journals:

Finished Grow Journals:
                      California Lightworks 800W Solarstorm - Finished : 682g
                      BlackDog LED Platinum XL-U 750W Grow - Finished : 607g
                      RADIANT LED L4A Series 10 600W LED Grow - Finished : 502g
                      GrowBlu 500W LED Grow- Finished : 431g
                      500W Lumigrow & California Lightworks LED - Peyote Purple & TGA Qush - Finished : 504g
                      220w LED Hempy Bucket - GDP, Bubba Kush - Finished : 135g

Comment

I know what you mean Oneshot...I'm the opposite of handy, but this plant has pushed me over time..
                        Passionate about Bud!sigpic

Comment

Cns17 for coco rocks, it's a simple fairly cheap one part...

It's what I used in my stadium.

Comment

welcome one shot! we may have "sweet OGRE" soon...

me too roots! wish i was better at the electrical!

howdy whodare! i am considering the CNS17...did you use anything with it?

got some stuff done today...
                            Attached Files
                            Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

I used straight cns for all of veg and flower but hit them once with humbolt nutrients k booster. All said I would just use it as the one part it was designed to be. It was created by dr Lynette Morgan, she's a world renowned hydroponic scientist.

Comment

no kiddin' whodare? thats awesome! ive read your stadium thread several times and your end result was very nice! Well that has peaked my interest in the cns17 for sure! thanks dude!

WE HAVE POWER!! I was a lil nervous and bummed yesterday...my electrician was here hookin' things up and come to find out the panel on this old house was OLD! Old obsolete breakers that were not working right. So today he came back fresh...found some screwy wiring, serviced and cleaned old obsolete breakers and we are JUICED!! WOO HOO!!

Goin' right now to pick up 18,000 btu window shaker...$75 bucks WOO HOOO!
                                Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

Working...
                                X