No announcement yet.

Bonzo BoUnCeS back...:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree mighty wash is cheap and effective i use the shit just in case.... after having Root aphids mites are a piece of cake haha

Dro
    Dro's #PrivateStock

TrainWreck & Jock Horror Show!

The Chemdog Cup 2006

Comment

I'd just grab an ounce of floramite off ebay (30 bucks) and spray every plant top to bottom three times over six days (day 1, day 3, day 6, day 9 also if the infestation is really bad.). I also really like to set off one of these on day 1 and if possible day 3 also.

Found at the hydro store for ~10 bucks each.

When you get your funds back up grab one of these

Commerical greenhouse fogger. Turns any foliar feed or pesticide into an adjustable fine mist. Just be sure you can stand back from your plants a good five feet . No seriously this thing is meant to fill a greenhouse, but if used at a distance and turned down it blows all your leaves around and achieves excellent coverage with little effort from you. 2 gal. tank, 6 amp spray motor
      Last edited by Mister_D; 11-02-2012, 14:37.
      Satori F2 Vert Grow (Completed)
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=213034

D's Vertical Redemption (Completed)
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....57#post4840157

D's Gone Hunting (In limbo)
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post5941311

Cannafornia Seeds Caliente Kong & Alaskan Thunder Kong Test Thread (Completed)
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....15#post6280215

D's DIY Automated Vertical Feed and Drain System
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....90#post6323290

""Get It Fucking Done. It’s the truth, it’s the one thing you learn real fast in life is that nobody gives a fucking shit about excuses and the sooner you learn that nobody really gives a fuck about you, that you need to get off your ass and make shit happen then the better off everyone will be""". - Zakk Wylde

Comment

bonz

Sorry man, been lurkin' a long time, but kind of tuned out..

Where are they in their life? Is it too late for some Azamax?

That's my go-to gimmick, for preventative also..

Good luck bonzster!
        Current project: ..Right here. Seriously, just click it.

Completed: . . ... More vert lerv . . . . . . . Blumats, vert, n' dirt

"Then they took me by the hand, and they invited me right in.. Then they showed me something, I don't even know where to begin.."

Comment

Horticultural oil is hella cheap and will kill all stages including the eggs on one application if you get 100%coverage...Though it can burn the plants. If you try it (I have and it works), got to do it w/o the hids firing and got to keep the oil mix agitated. But it's like $7 at the depot and will make 6gal... Ortho Volck

Comment

Originally posted by ColoraDro View Post
            I agree mighty wash is cheap and effective i use the shit just in case.... after having Root aphids mites are a piece of cake haha

Dro
            thanks dro...might be gettin a 5 gallon thingie

Originally posted by Mister_D View Post
            I'd just grab an ounce of floramite off ebay (30 bucks) and spray every plant top to bottom three times over six days (day 1, day 3, day 6, day 9 also if the infestation is really bad.). I also really like to set off one of these on day 1 and if possible day 3 also.

View Image

Found at the hydro store for ~10 bucks each.

When you get your funds back up grab one of these

View Image

Commerical greenhouse fogger. Turns any foliar feed or pesticide into an adjustable fine mist. Just be sure you can stand back from your plants a good five feet . No seriously this thing is meant to fill a greenhouse, but if used at a distance and turned down it blows all your leaves around and achieves excellent coverage with little effort from you. 2 gal. tank, 6 amp spray motor
            that thing is the shiznit D! must have!

Originally posted by silver hawaiian View Post
            bonz

Sorry man, been lurkin' a long time, but kind of tuned out..

Where are they in their life? Is it too late for some Azamax?

That's my go-to gimmick, for preventative also..

Good luck bonzster!
            all good my brotha SH DSD X OGRE? HUH? HUH?

Originally posted by MIway View Post
            Horticultural oil is hella cheap and will kill all stages including the eggs on one application if you get 100%coverage...Though it can burn the plants. If you try it (I have and it works), got to do it w/o the hids firing and got to keep the oil mix agitated. But it's like $7 at the depot and will make 6gal... Ortho Volck
            What it is Mr Miway...checkin' into this asap...
            Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)

Comment

if the mites can be put in check theres gonna be alotta buds in bonzos house of horrors this run...couldnt get a pic of ogre under 2600w but got a yellow pic of 3 x 6 1200w table...lookin pretty darn good so far...mix of KQ..Chz..and GC...and BD

2 of my favorite trees: Bigass KQ and GC...big possibilities...

im tired...forgot to upload pics....next post
              Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)

Comment

OK
                Attached Files
                Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

Pick up the Malathion next to the volck oil! If you can get that over there... The combo with fuck some bugs up.

Comment

Nice place Bonzo! Come check on my return on the new thread in my sig as well!

Comment

hope alls well brotha! the plants are looking great, hope any mite issues are able to be taken care of quickly i have some natural recipes for mite eradication if you need them... take care!
                      Dime's 07 Outdoor

Prop. 215 and SB 420 Complient

Medicinal Cannabis Grower

RIP buckeye-Leaf , you will be missed, but not forgotten! and live on in our memories, cheers brotha

Comment

lovin it bonzulator! great lookin plants man. your experience shows!

Comment

Howdy ho my friends! merry xmas and happy new year! hope all is well with you all!

ive been away from my grow...my mom has had some health problems...im a lil devastated to say the least...but my family that i dont really comunicate with much has stepped up to help out...

life is short my friends...tell your loved ones you love them...today...not tomorrow

thanks to my partner who has no prior growing experience there is gonna be a harvest...ive been givin' him mixing and watering directions and hes been handling it...im amazed we're gonna have a harvest...the room is fuckin cold! im gonna build a wood burning stove to heat the grow out of 55 gallon drums...anyhoo, couple pics
                          Attached Files
                          Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

Comment

Best of luck with your mom dude and happy harvest. Best of luck to you in 2013!

Comment

bonz - I was going to do a WTF Hey man long time! thing when I saw you post at bobble's earlier, but then I thought that maybe it was just me who'd let you fall off the radar..

Anyway, glad to see you back - and like he said, wishing the best and most positive for your mom & you..
                              Current project: ..Right here. Seriously, just click it.

Completed: . . ... More vert lerv . . . . . . . Blumats, vert, n' dirt

"Then they took me by the hand, and they invited me right in.. Then they showed me something, I don't even know where to begin.."

Comment

Sweet colors on those plants mr Bonzo!

Comment

Working...
                                X